> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 - Unofficial firmware

Rep: (347)
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3- Unofficial firmware
PicturePerseus, Mi Mix 3
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Google Pay does not work пїЅ | Unlocking the bootloader Xiaomi

Important information

You install the firmware at your own risk, forum participants are not responsible for your actions and their possible consequences!

Drivers and Utilities

TWRP
пїЅ Official TWRP (preferably using the latest version)
пїЅTWRP by Mauronofrio [b]
• TWRP LR Team:Attached filerecovery-TWRP-3.3.0-0424-XIAOMI_MIX3-CN-wzsx150.img(64 MB)

Firmware
Technical post with firmware

Android 10 Q New!
Evolution X 4.0
[Non-GSI], GAPPS sewn
Post with information
Download

AOSiP Q
[Non-GSI],no GAPPS
Post with information

Android 9 Pie
All firmware, currently based on Android 9.0.0, so there is no separation by Android versions.

More recently, single-file firmware was delivered to us in .zip, so the appropriate section was highlighted.

Contactless payment does not work in any of its manifestations.
Single-file firmware
Ressurection remix 7.0.2

Crdroid pie

Lineage OS 16

Pixel Experience P

Evolution X 2.0

Project treble
Firmware

How to install
Method 1: Without Format Data

90% of the firmware are installed through it.

1) Download the required installation kit: Vendor.img, androplus09.zip + system.img from any firmware and from the corresponding spoiler + GAPPS (Magisk and so on. To taste)
2) boot to TWRP: Wipe>Advanced wipe>we select everything that is selected, except Internal Storage
3) go to the Flash section>Flash img>stitching Vendor.img>flashing System.img>flash Androplus09.zip
5) go Wipe>Advanced wipe>Change or Repair filesystem>select System and click Resize
6) go to Mount - put a tick on the System
7) through Flash we put GAPPS
8) reboot into the system

Method 2: with Format Data

If the firmware for METHOD 1 something goes wrong or you just want to formatnut immediately.

1) Download the required installation kit: Vendor.img, androplus09.zip + system.img from any firmware and from the corresponding spoiler + GAPPS (Magisk and so on. To taste)
2) boot into TWRP.
3) go to the Flash section>Flash img>stitching Vendor.img>flashing System.img>flash Androplus09.zip
5) go Wipe>Advanced wipe>Change or Repair filesystem>select System and click Resize
6) go to Mount - put a tick on the System
7) through Flash we put GAPPS
8) go to Wipe>Advanced wipe>Format Data>yes
9) reboot into the system

Alternative installation method from Cuchma

Google Pay does not work Fix NFC (Tap2Pay)

Custom Kernels

Androplus09
Attached fileAndroPlus.v09.zip(19.85 MB)

Bugs: the proximity sensor does not work.

Firmware / Modems

GAPPS
Tutz (Select ARM64 + 9/10 + desired set GAPS) And GAPPS for other OS versions with package selection .

Instructions

Useful

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 01.02.20, 08:39
Reason for editing: Technical post with firmware

Rep: (161)
* pockeTiger , dear, I advised you to flash the vendor. You did not want to delve and minus slapped. I also advised you to sew xiaomi.eu as “for a fool”. and then custom. I advised you to sew the firmware for the sake of the vendor.

Post has been editeddmgurov - 27.06.19, 20:16

Rep: (13)
* dmgurov , Vendor sewed and did not help. Only firmware from xiaomi eu helped.

Rep: (397)
Hello. So I understand that the normal operation of the slider is not realized in any of the firmware?

Rep: (31)
* Tysontl2007 ,
On newer versions of PE and the RR, the less it works, well, there is such a card frontalki

* pockeTiger , Put Google pay all installed patches, said card. But when nothing happens ... I present to the terminal PE is worth it just me, or at all?

* pockeTiger
None kastomov not work nfc secure for payment. Prospects for correction yet.

Rep: (6)
QuiseShampe @ 1.07.19, 8:19*
pockeTiger
QuiseShampe @ 1.07.19, 8:19*
pockeTiger
None kastomov not work nfc secure for payment. Prospects for correction yet.

I have on google pay Aex works great everywhere else pay off quietly ...
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 - Firmware MIUI (Post Rifformat # 83642016)

Google Pay does not work (Post Dinamond # 85051183)

Post has been editedaleshkas - 03.07.19, 01:43
Reason for editing: Added link

Rep: (31)
* aleshkas , Hmm interesnenko need to check on the other kastomov

* aleshkas,
Dya? But this is probably old rum from the builder, who has long forgotten about us + assembly such hitrovydumannaya. This is not the usual custom as pF, Los et al.

In general, it is necessary zatestit other custom bikes, yes.

* QuiseShampe , * QuiseShampe ,

Well, yes, it's an old rum and builder forgot about us, but rum is working perfectly. Everything works except the slider course. And quite a autonomy. I tried all the assembly that there is ... In each something will not work. And for me this rum alternative yet.

Rep: (110)
* maxsawa,
* QuiseShampe, in terms of autonomy and the work of a great rum Evolution X 2.0, there is a slider and running. But it does not work payment on nfc. The problem with nfc there and mi8 and op6 I had so many custom bikes it does not work (during normal operation of the nfc) and it is very sad.

* gutfresh
So, the fix can not wait. It's a pity

Rep: (110)
* QuiseShampe , Well I read, they are looking for a way, but Odd is not successful

* aleshkas , Aex and could not deliver. Once sewn hangs at Boot logo and when I go in and I go tvrp in memory, everything is encrypted (scribbles with folders). Do not tell you to put it?

* pockeTiger
Date format - this is not a must - it isMUST

If you have any data on the device, you can forget about them

* QuiseShampe I always make out. The rest of the firmware without problems arise. It aex some reason does not start

* pockeTiger
Scribble in the internal memory - encryption. It appears only after you install the lock password, that is not earlier than the first load. Or if not done the date format with the previous firmware. No middle ground, no miracles.

* QuiseShampe , I have never put a lock and do not use print and an account of Google also did not use. So it's definitely not the case.

* pockeTiger
Encryption is not so easy there.

pockeTiger @ 06.07.19, 14:59*
* Aleshkas, Aex and could not deliver. Once sewn hangs at Boot logo and when I go in and I go tvrp in memory, everything is encrypted (scribbles with folders). Do not tell you to put it?

Before flashing disconnect \ delete all pins and locking prints
I loaded into TWRP
I have an official TWRP 3.2.3.-1
I do full wipe and format data
I fill in here the Revolution OS
https: //sourceforge.ne...s/9.1.15/Mi%20Mix%203/
This gives the best zezultat (even GCam already in the system default)
and sew fw - boot - system - vendor
I reloaded into the system after its launch back into TWRP
I do full wipe and format data
then zaliayu and sew - rum (I gave the link above) - the core of AndroPlus 9 (there is a cap) and Magisk
All further without wipe, etc. in.

I completely forgot. GAPPS set is not necessary, they are already in the firmware.

Post has been editedaleshkas - 07.07.19, 15:14
Reason for editing: Lost quite

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/02/20, 11:08