> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Palm Kingdoms 2: Remastered | [Strategy] from the Hack The Publisher

Rep: (2350)
Palm Kingdoms 2: Remastered
Version: 1.0 build 13
Genre: Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:16.06.19

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Legendary PK2 - for Android! Improved "remastered" version supports all phones and tablets!

Description:
The game includes 75 scenarios copyright. Each of them is a complete adventure plot, calculated for a few hours of play. Passage of all of them will be delayed for weeks! In many scenarios you can play several people on the same device (hot-seat).

Oldkskulnaya pixel strategy "heroic" style. Great graphics and thoughtful gameplay will allow you to play it for hours! You control heroes, that gather resources, capture castles and new lands, and fight with opponents.
In Game 7 races (Knight, Barbarian, warlock, Sorceress, Necromancer, Magician, Varyag), 114 powerful artifacts and 180 different species of creatures to your army.

We continue to improve on this port, so inform, please, all the deficiencies that, and we will try to correct them.

Attached Image

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 4.2+

Download:
Version: 1.0 build 13 Paid (Kamachi)
With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Past versions

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 16.06.19, 00:35
Reason for edit: Update: The new version 1.0 build 13 Paid

Rep: (157)
Resolution in the game for some great finally, the interface can not fit in the window. Resolution fhd phone

Rep: (1582)
* fcmkh_zenit In addition to this and control gestures so-so. Weak remaster after 1 of the published 5 years ago of changes for the better have not seen. Pile up and folding music continues to play in the game. He demolished. Asking for money is not worth

Rep: (213)
Of course, after the royal bounty hd, of PVCs publishers / developers, this game looks very mediocre .. Only is 1.00 and improvements are possible - see)
The gameplay is good, as in the original, which is not surprising, but the crooked implementation of all the spoils ..
In general, recent disturbing trend has put up for sale the beta and alpha versions of applications, sometimes a horse's price tag ..
So I'm not surprised.

Post has been editedfree7tour - 17.05.19, 08:52

Rep: (69)
Visually the same Palm Heroes, only the WM interface was nicer
As for me, it’s easier to launch the second original ones on DosBox ...

Post has been editedRedAlert_2 - 17.05.19, 12:49
Reason for editing: UPD

Rep: (1)
free7tour @ 17.05.19, 08:50*
Of course, after the royal bounty hd, of PVCs publishers / developers, this game looks very mediocre ..

This is not a new game, it is a port of an old game on android to iphone. The game is already under 10 years.
Palm Kingdoms 2 Deluxe for iPhone

While certainly still damp, but the developers promise finished.

Rep: (69)
This is the port of the old Android game with iphone

I would not want to upset you ...
Palm Heroes [Online]

Rep: (213)
* RedAlert_2 ,

RedAlert_2 @ 17.05.19, 12:50*
I would not want to upset you ... Palm Heroes [Online]

Oh, lol .. Of course even with WM-, not with ios. She is also a BB there :)

Rep: (240)
* HoRRicH,
I think that everything is Fixed. I won a couple of days ago did not even run, Now of course all damp, but it works. Perhaps leave)

Of course, the CMC, the developer much hurried, laying in the market semi-workers port. Even after the startup problem is gone, everything looks terribly unoptimized and "foreign".
I would say that the version is not 1.0 but rather 0.1 :)

RedAlert_2 @ 17.05.19, 12:50*
Palm Heroes [Online]

Yes, still lying PDA with this game)

Post has been edited_QuirK_ - 17.05.19, 13:08

Rep: (6)
What about the Russian? I did not find in the game.

Post has been editedAcid69house - 18.05.19, 03:41

Rep: (5)
Acid69House @ 18.05.19, 01:43*
there is a Russian? I did not find the game

In Russian there are options. Press a single game, and game settings zhmosh flag.

Rep: (9)
Igrulya Epic. Very much. But as long as bugs enrage. Fixed - buy. The price for this igrulyu normal.

Rep: (7)
With the screen resolution in the game fhd hellish, all does not fit into the screen

Rep: (349)
The convenience store like some apdeyt was on 19 May. Version 1.0 also, but probably build a Fix.
Here cheyndzhlog:
Added start screen with options apskeyla
Fixed screen battle
Disabled button "back"
Fixed exit the application

Rep: (3)
Who is a great interface, and I have here on the contrary, too small) It is necessary to wait for a fix.

Rep: (7)
* AnimeDroid_Chan ,

It seems, because in this version there is no settings apskeyla

Rep: (8)
Fick knows

Rep: (146)
* dimas.khrenov ,
You can always upgrade to a modern donatnuyu side of the force. Here, the last survivors of the atomic bombings games donatnogo dubious quality.

And this game is reminiscent of the heroes, but have not yet reached because PC version of the classic characters, you can run through exagear strategies.

Post has been editedmyhouse_1991 - 20.05.19, 10:05

Rep: (-2)
Please fill in with the version of the game from 19.05

Rep: (17)
The game is good, however, began as something too simple - all fly off at once, just a little bit podlechivat units is necessary. But for the family Mori preferably by the end of the mission a second army to start, and then beat the territory of torment

Rep: (6)
MDE, after the royal bounty in such a pain to play even for free.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/12/19, 4:24