> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Keenetic | Management application routers Keenetic

Rep: (1152)
Keenetic
version: 7

Last update of the program in the header:27.03.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
For the new generation of Internet kinetics centers with KeeneticOS 3.0, we have created a special application and cloud service that expands the capabilities of the device.

Description
The app is designed for simple operation and configuration of Wi-Fi Keenetic system.

The latest cloud technologies provide easy access from anywhere in the world and inform about events in the home network.

The application allows you to configure the Internet connection, update KeeneticOS version, manage Wi-Fi and other settings.

You can view the connection status, current speed, manage connected devices and Internet access. Available speed limits and access the timetable, traffic statistics and block unwanted sites.

The application is designed to work with devices on KeeneticOS version 3.1 and above. For older versions, please useMy.Keenetic
Keenetic Resources
Instructions
Useful information
Supported routers Keenetic
Model | Part Number | NDM HW ID:
  • 4G KN-1210-01RU KN-1210
  • Air KN-1610-01RU KN-1610
  • Air KN-1611-01RU KN-1611
  • City KN-1510-01RU KN-1510
  • Extra KN-1710-01RU KN-1710
  • Extra KN-1711-01RU KN-1711
  • Giga KN-1010-01RU KN-1010
  • Lite KN-1310-01RU KN-1310
  • Lite KN-1311-01RU KN-1311
  • Omni KN-1410-01RU KN-1410
  • Start KN-1110-01RU KN-1110
  • Ultra KN-1810-01RU KN-1810
  • Viva KN-1910-01RU KN-1910
  • DSL KN-2010-01RU KN-2010
  • Duo KN-2110-01RU KN-2110
  • Speedster KN-3010-01RU KN-3010
  • Keenetic Air EMG1800-T10A ki_ra
  • Keenetic Extra II EMG1812-T10A ki_rb
  • Keenetic Giga III EMG2880-T10A kng_re
  • Keenetic Ultra II EMG2885-T20A ku_rd

Android required: 4.3 or later
Requires KeeneticOS: 3.1 or later
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Keenetic Limited
Homepage: https://keenetic.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.keenetic.kn
My.Keenetic application: My.Keenetic (Post enpa # 49419150)
Keenetic Technical support: here

Download:
Version 7 Keenetic (Post G.I.A. # 94093543)

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - Today, 06:16
Reason for edit: Update 7

Rep: (13)
I realized that with the change in the router settings in the application you need to be very careful.
Threw me a VLAN ID and port settings on the segment when changing the type of password. Well, the password itself is also dropped.
More IP Some devices are not displayed correctly.

Rep: (62)
* Trossi , Give feedback in the GP to developed pofiksili

Rep: (5)
If I were in your place, do not put this nedoprogrammu with ihnimi ayklaudami registration and cloud storage does not complicate your life once rasz. On the router can be accessed via any web browser, quickly and easily.

Rep: (54)
* -TOSHIBA-,
And if you want to go to the router at the other end of the city and from your smartphone?

Rep: (24)
Avenger80 @ 12.02.20, 22:11*
And if you want to go to the router at the other end of the city and from your smartphone?
It is not necessary to use the application.

Rep: (720)
Avenger80 @ 12.02.20, 22:11*

Not in defense, but for information: You can use the KeenDNS or running VPN-server on the router.

* Avenger80 ,
https: //help.keenetic....0%B5%D0%B9%D1%81%D1%83

Rep: (32)
On the IOS update came out today.

Someone you know has any plans to add the access from the external network to a USB drive connected to the router via the app?

* awtoset I think this question should be set in support, there are enough adequate people.

Rep: (30)
-TOSHIBA- @ 8.02.20, 14:52*
If I were in your place, I do not put this nedoprogrammu with ihnimi ayklaudami registration and cloud storage

What does ayklaudy, the Taiwanese firm, registration will still need to access the router from the outside.

I keep both applications on the mobile (new and old), each one complementary settings
For example in the new settings do not have the capacity of a visited network: yes:
Attached Image

Rep: (784)
awtoset @ 20.02.20, 00:53*
For example in the new settings do not have the capacity of a guest network

And best not to give your password to anybody))
Yes, no, a useful option, important not to forget it himself with the new device will then add and search for the reasons why the speed is not =)

Rep: (720)
* NeVeR "Guest Network" is a separate network, with its own SSID, and if you put a password.

Post has been editedVitalk031 - 19.02.20, 22:28

Rep: (256)
A new versionKeenetic 7 (31) from 19.02.2020:

What's new:
- Completely redesigned the "My network and Wi-Fi".
- Fixed bugs that lead to an application crash.
- Fixed error when working with components KeeneticOS.
- Improving the stability and the speed of devices.

Download:
Attached fileKeenetic 7 (31) .apk(16.92 MB)

Rep: (6)
Appendix demolished old set a new one. Not included on the settings though kill web interface. Press enter on the wi-fi, to drive all right, I press on the tick and nothing happens, I try to enter remotely drive in CID - again, absolutely nothing happens. In My.kenetic everything it was simple and clear, and there is no response to your actions. What am I doing wrong?

Rep: (35)
* -SeMur-,
At Kinetics server problems were probably have to wait a little bit.

Rep: (0)
* L.B. ,
So that's it) and I'm racking my head that in the garbage, it does not go, then again it is impossible to enter. And for such was the call but there is a problem does not show the device onlayn.toest schahodish in the device and they all offlayn.u someone was such a case?

Rep: (35)
* Saferiot,
All this today.

Rep: (0)
* L.B. ,

We had to come a bit early to look))) and I have sinned today in the router) Thanks for the info :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/03/20, 7:31