> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Oneplus 7/7 Pro - Purchase | Smartphone, 6.21 / 6.67 "
Smartphone survey
What kind of smartphone do you plan to purchase?
Oneplus 7 [ 425 ] ** [30,62%]
Oneplus 7 pro [ 886 ] ** [63,83%]
I am not going to be updated [ 34 ] ** [2,45%]
Stay on another brand of smartphone [ 42 ] ** [3,03%]
Total votes: 1388

Rep: (30)
PurchaseOneplus 7/7 Pro
PictureOneplus 7/7 Pro - Purchase, Oneplus
OnePlus 7 talk пїЅ | Discussion OnePlus 7 Pro пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Oneplus 7 accessories пїЅ | Oneplus 7 PRO пїЅ

Attached Image

Specifications OnePlus 7/7 Pro
Detailed specifications of OnePlus 7 Pro
Total information
Android 9.0 operating system
Performance test antutu benchmark ~ 378554
Manufacturer OnePlus
Model 7 Pro

Screen
Resolution 2992x1440
Gorilla glass coating
AMOLED type
Multitouch (number of touches) 10
Frameless Yes
Brightness 650 cd / m
Screen size (diagonal) 6.67 "

Chipset (processor)
CPU architecture 4x 2.6 GHz ARM Cortex-A76 + 4x 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex-A55
Manufacturer Qualcomm
Model Snapdragon 855
Number of cores 8
Frequency 2.6 GHz
64 bits wide
7 nm process technology
GPU (video chip / GPU) Adreno 640
650 MHz video chip frequency

Memory
Random access memory (RAM) 12 GB
Internal memory (ROM) 256 GB
Expansion Slots None

Cameras
Main camera
Triple camera Yes
48 megapixel resolution
Matrix model (sensor) Sony IMX650
Flash Dual LED
Selfie camera
32 megapixel resolution
Flash No

Connection
2G (GSM) frequencies: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz 3G (WCDMA): 800/850/1900 MHz 4G (FDD-LTE): B1 (2100) / B3 (1800) / B7 (2600) 5G
5G network type
Number of SIM cards 1 slot: nanoSIM, 2 slot: nanoSIM

Wireless interfaces
Wi-Fi Yes
Bluetooth Yes
NFC Yes
Navigation
Supports GPS, A-GPS, GLONAS

Battery
Battery capacity 4000 mAh
Battery Type Non-removable
Quick charge function Yes
Standby time 6-7 days
Normal operation time 3-4 days
Operating time at continuous use of 8-9 hours
Talk time 25 hours
Wireless charging No

Sensors
Event indicator Yes
Fingerprint scanner Yes
Approximations There are
There is light
Gyro
Accelerometer Yes
Compass Yes
Barometer No
Infrared No

Sound
Audio chip Integrated
Built-in speakers Yes
Microphone Yes
Headphone Jack No

Design
Case Material Metal frame, glass case
Secure (IP68) Yes

Attached Image

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Versions and colors for purchasing OnePlus 7
Attached Image

Versions and colors for purchasing OnePlus 7 Pro
Attached Image

Useful
Step-by-step instructions for purchasing OnePlus 7 Pro in the USA and delivery through an intermediary LiteMF in the Russian Federation

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 27.06.19, 11:39
Reason for editing: Feedback on the duty free intermediary whistlergoods.ru

Rep: (116)
Niksmiks @ 05/11/19, 21:56*
Is Ali already pre-ordered?)

There's darkness already offers for $ 830 on pre-order.
https: //www.aliexpress...needQuery=n&isViewCP=y
Sellers rated above 98%, which inspires confidence. But personally, I will wait for the official pre-order. Perhaps in MTS it will be possible to receive gifts + bonuses + installments with early repayment.
https://shop.mts.ru/se..ategory%5D%5B457%5D=on

Post has been editedzeder7 - 11.05.19, 22:17

Rep: (508)
* zeder7 , * Niksmiks , yes there even the specifications are not correct, the storage capacity is 64GB (the flash comes from 128GB), so you won’t look at the price, and it’s not even close to real

AJlEKCAHgP в„ў @ 05/11/19, 22:22*
Yes, there even the characteristics are not correct, the capacity of the drive is 64GB (the flash comes from 128GB)

Why so? 8/256 ...
Another question is, will it be cheaper there relative to the official sale at MTS?

Rep: (508)
Zeder7 @ 05/11/19, 23:05*
Why so? 8/256 ...
Yes, really, I made a mistake, looked at 6.64 and thought that it was about memory.
Regarding mts possible, but obviously more expensive than on the same official site.
Later, when the demand decreases and the seller boils down on sales and he will need to sell the rest somewhere, he will sell them at the price he bought, then it will be cheaper

Post has been editedAJlEKCAHgP в„ў - 11.05.19, 23:10

Rep: (76)
I made everything pre-order 8/256, I wanted to oppose 10x, but I don’t want to sit with a locked loader, so the choice is obvious, I ordered it here.
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/33010431303.html

Post has been edited2kae - 12.05.19, 00:09

Rep: (2)
2kae @ 05/11/19, 23:05*
All made pre-order 8/256

If so far I can not wait to quickly become the owner of OP7 Pro, then probably it would be better to order in America. Because with Aliexpress you will have to wait for a month for your phone, and from America, packages arrive much faster.

Rep: (225)
alexey200580 @ 05/11/19, 17:55*
Because with Aliexpress you will have to wait for a month for your phone, and from America, packages arrive much faster.

Only here from the States all that is above 500 euros you will pay state tax, and on Alik you can negotiate with the seller about specifying a different price at the docks for customs.

Verue @ 05/12/19, 00:03*
Only here from the States all that is above 500 euros you will pay state tax, and on Alik you can negotiate with the seller about specifying a different price at the docks for customs.

Well, if a person is ready to overpay for pre-order, then you can pay a tax a bit. In the same place, the tax is not on the whole amount, but on exceeding 500 euros, that is, not so big.

Rep: (76)
Verue @ 05/12/19 09:03*
And on Alik can ride to negotiate with the seller

Agreed with the seller, an aliexpress proven site, but with America did not have, and I do not want to pay the fee.

alexey200580 @ 05/11/19, 18:42*
Well, if a person is ready to overpay for pre-order, then you can pay a tax a bit. In the same place, the tax is not on the whole amount, but on exceeding 500 euros, that is, not so big.

Well, look, if you say you order smart for $ 900 (801.5 euros) from the States, you pay a fee from 301.5 euros (you may even have to pay a fee from an intermediary), let's say you pay $ 120 on top, plus you will probably have to go somewhere with the docks and fill out the paper for payment, and only after that they will give you your purchase, well, that’s to be honest.

2kae @ 05/12/19, 02:26*
Agreed with the seller, an aliexpress proven site, but with America did not have, and I do not want to pay the fee.

I may not rummage, but the average market price is taken / calculated at customs. If he writes 450, they will still strike and see the average price for this product. And for deception, you can fly so well. + There is another topic with the declaration

Adrenalinan @ 05/11/19, 19:34*
I may not rummage, but the average market price is taken / calculated at customs. If he writes 450, they will still strike and see the average price for this product.

That they break through, the seller will write in the declaration just a smartphone and a price of $ 450 and everything, the customs will not open all the parcels without exception, then this will start for them such a madhouse. But when they introduce a limit of 200 euros, here I think this kind of crap is not a ride, the customs officials also will not fool the chip and will check everything carefully.

Post has been editedVerue - 12.05.19, 02:40

Rep: (16)
* 2kae , about the price of the box discussed the question. The seller said that less amount will indicate?
I also wanted to order, but the seller told me that by May 20 he would be with him

Perhaps pre-order will give ears or car charging:
https://www.ixbt.com/n...elss-2-30-oneplus.html

DriverSTi @ 05/12/19 09:00*
zeder7, I doubt it very much. Neither the article nor other resources about this said nothing. Do not mislead people

OnePlus is not practiced?
Huawei, Oppo, Samsung - all give gifts at the pre-order.
I found information that during the pre-order the 6T was given headphones.

In Mvideo, they will also officially sell OP7:
https://www.mvideo.ru/...ny-205/f/brand=oneplus
Surely there will be a cashback or gifts and you can always save about 10t.r. on installments with early repayment.
Therefore, I would not buy Ali OP7. In Mvideo or MTS there will be an official guarantee and there will be no problems with delivery and customs.

Post has been editedzeder7 - 12.05.19, 10:02

Rep: (228)
* zeder7 I tell you about the official website

* zeder7,
Doubts I have that Mvideo will be engaged in 7th. For all this time, sales of 5 and 6, they had some limited number of mobile phones, constantly on the site indicated that the product is unavailable or sold. But 6t was not sold at all. For MTS did not follow, but I think the situation is similar.
Who can dispel my thoughts?

Post has been editedadrenalinan - 12.05.19, 13:45

Rep: (12)
* adrenalinan , Citylink will probably sell, but much later and at a sooo high price ...

Those who order now with Ali need to pay attention to the description of the lot, which states:
"It is CN version with official global rom (Oxygen OS), support multi-language and Google Play"

Those. Ali is not selling globals now, but Chinese with global firmware.
I do not know about OnePlus, but Xiaomi often made bricks from such “globals” during an update by air.

Rep: (27)
* zeder7 , not all sellers, and write with OTA support
€ 673.18 | Globale Firmware Oneplus 7 Pro 5G Handy 6.64 zoll 2340 * 1080 P Android 9 Snapdragon 855 6G RAM 128G ROM Smartphone
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/33010431303.html

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/01/19 21:44