> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Game for Peace [3D, G-sensor, Online] | [Action] You will participate in a fight in which 100 real players will fight each other until the last survivor.

Rep: (146)
Game for peace
Version: Version: 1.1.16 (8000)
Genre: Action

Last update of the game in the header:11.05.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The Chinese version of В«PUBG Mobile: BattlefieldВ» renamed В«Game for PeaceВ» - officially launched on 8 May at 15:00 CST
Description:
You will be involved in a fight in which 100 real players will fight each other until the last survivor. To win, you will have to wander around the island, collecting equipment scattered throughout the playing area, which is becoming smaller and smaller, forcing players to be closer and closer to each other.

In this game there are almost all elements of the original. The control system is also similar, but adapted to devices with touch screens, and interaction with objects and game elements remains the same. You will be able to enter buildings, drive different vehicles, rob the corpses of their victims.

Developer site: gp.qq.com

Features: 3D, G-sensor, Online

Russian interface: Not

Download: Version: 1.4.6 (8230)
Please free up storage space of at least 5GB to install the game!
With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb

Post has been editedslava_ussr - 10.11.19, 08:35
Reason for editing: Version: 1.4.6 (8230)

Rep: (1)
Today I tried through QQ, and the same
It seems to us shut up shop ((
wchat age Do not know where, but in the QQ there is but it does not help

Posted 09/24/2019, 9:22:

fankish @ 24.09.19, 11:59*
Today I tried through QQ, and the same
It seems to us shut up shop ((
wchat age Do not know where, but in the QQ there is but it does not help

Post has been editedispan55 - 24.09.19, 09:22

Rep: (84)
* ispan55,
Chinese remains a virtual number. I in 3 prog from China pleymarketa not found

Post has been editedfankish - 24.09.19, 10:42

Rep: (28)
Xs Che you, I go quietly to vichata.https://youtu.be/8Cur2SHS2G4

* Sai1ent,
and when I first went after renaming? Maybe there was an older version and is updated to HFP? I then everything was demolished. Current delivered yesterday

* fankish , The first day of such. I'm on the phone, and the emulsion is normal and goes through vichat and through qq.

Posted on 24/09/2019, 12:24:

* fankish , The emulsion was an old and a new top was rolled. On the body at the time the game has been removed, then like to taptap I downloaded.

* Sai1ent,
I downloaded from taptap, all run through vichat. APK of hats are not allowed in the game. Most of the belongings taken away, by the way. Still decent enough of in their day. Sunglasses, skirts, etc. Generally empty inventory. Fortunately, given the 2k Chinese silver. 3 standards costume enough

Post has been editedfankish - 24.09.19, 22:01

* fankish There randomly clothes cleaned. Parachutes too few. Skins for weapons done differently. Well from there rags are no problems: D

Rep: (1)
everything was fine, but we were on the day they changed the policy, and that they could not go: lol:
the old has gone through WChat

fly to run, discord: ispan55 # 4240
nickname ispan55 game

Attached Image

Post has been editedslava_ussr - 01.10.19, 07:31
Reason for editing: pictures under spoiler

Rep: (0)
Tell me please! As zadonatit in the game for peace?

Rep: (0)
Cool igrulya

Rep: (292)
Type of: A new version
Version: 1.4.6 (8230)
Short description: Game For Peace [CN]
apk: Mega(1.62Gb)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 8:54