> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Poweramp Headset Voice Control | Controlling the Poweramp player with voice and headset button
Which player and headset type are you using
Do you use Poweramp player?
Yes [ 2 ] ** [100%]
not [ 0 ] ** [0%]
What type of headset are you using?
wired [ 2 ] ** [100%]
Bluetooth [ 0 ] ** [0%]
How many buttons are on your headset?
1 [ 0 ] ** [0%]
3 [ 2 ] ** [100%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Do I need to add an action to launch a specific track by voice?
Yeah, it would be great! [ 0 ] ** [0%]
I do not care [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Do I need to add an action to launch all the tracks of a particular artist by voice?
Yeah, it would be great! [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Is the cost of the full version of the application on the market too high?
No, quite normal [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Yes, the program is weak for paid [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Total votes: 2

Rep: (6)
Headset Voice Poweramp Controller
version: 1.7

Last update of the program in the header:10.05.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Advanced control of the Poweramp player with voice commands or headset buttons, adjusting the volume of the music, and other useful actions.
Description:
Supported actions:
-Adjustable music volume
-play / pause
-switching tracks next / previous
- switch album next / previous
-play the album, indicating its name by voice command
-play playlist, indicating the file name with voice command
-mixing tracks on / off
-to say the name of the track
-say the current time
-Tell the battery charge level
- switch settings options selected actions.

The application has the ability to:
-indicate the number of clicks for a specific action (up to 6 clicks)
-create options for selected actions (up to 5 options)
-add / delete your voice commands for certain actions

*** Important! ***
If the Poweramp player is in the foreground, the wired headset control will not work.
But on the widget all actions will be visible.
Switching tracks is possible only for the Poweramp player.
The headset media button control works on OREO.
Poweramp is not required for volume control and other system alerts.

Android required: 5.0 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Zx
Google Play: ver 1.7
YouTube Review: Overview in English
YouTube Review: Review in Russian

Changes:
Added new actions: play a playlist or album by name via voice control (only works in the full version)

In the demo version only PLAY / PAUSE commands, pronouncing the current time, battery charge, and the name of the current track work.
Download demo version:
Version: 1.4 Attached file1.4.apk (1.23 MB)

Past versions

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedzx. - 26.06.19, 14:41
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (926)
You can manual how to configure?

sever20067 @ 05/10/19, 17:40*
You can manual how to configure?

What exactly needs to be configured?

There may be problems that are not worth Text-to-Spech. Without speech synthesis, there will be terribly uncomfortable.
And if you need instructing a choice of actions, then everything is simple. Spiner choose actions for the desired number of clicks. Microphone button is needed purely for the test. All teams need to speak in the headset.
If you need a voice: there may be one not clear nuance. There is no standard dialog: add or remove a command for the desired action.
It is made so that the teams in the process of use in the case of not successful recognition will accumulate in the database, and then when there is a minute, they can be scattered on the necessary action or deleted.
The fact is that in the noise, consonant words may not be correctly recognized: quieter, quiet, cinema, etc. Depends on the quality of the headset.
And the rest is clear. Volume mode is necessary to understand only - there were cases that users did not understand that when selecting "louder" each next click increases the volume by one division. And after a second pause, a beep occurs, announcing that the volume up mode is complete. I agree that this is tortured, but if you understand, it is very convenient. This is not in the demo. Only in the full version.

Post has been editedzx. - 10.05.19, 18:11

Rep: (0)
What I lacked in Poweramp was the removal of the track being played from the device’s memory using the headset. When parsing the collection, it is inconvenient to get it every time to remove the track.

Post has been editediZ01at0r - 10.05.19, 18:36
Reason for editing: Supplement

iZ01at0r @ 05/10/19, 18:34*
What I lacked in Poweramp was the removal of the track being played from the device’s memory using the headset.

* iZ01at0r,
Daaaaaa, and me too, I will try to do it in the future. I also want to familiarize myself with the tracks for example for 10 seconds.

Rep: (0)
* zx. I don't even know about acquaintance. In the player, I do not remember this functionality. It is necessary to somehow rewind to the middle and play for about ten seconds.

A track removal probably needs to be done with confirmation, so as not to accidentally delete what is not needed.

Rep: (1)
Descriptions are poor. I do not understand why separately lose the album en

Rep: (332)
And what is the demo version for? What should work in it? Put on 9-ku and 5-ku, no results

* st_Serzhant,
St_Serzhant @ 05/12/19, 22:11*
Descriptions are poor. I do not understand why separately lose the album en

In the standard Google voice assistant it is not possible to set a voice command in English if the Russian region is selected. In my application, this flaw is implemented. Namely, the option to start playing the album marked EN will wait for the English name of the album for recognition. As for the description, thank you for the comment, just collect more comments and correct it in the subject.

Post has been editedzx. - 13.05.19, 07:51

spok4322 @ 05.13.19, 06:50*
And what is the demo version for? What should work in it?

* spok4322,
Well, the demo is needed so that users at least try working out the headset button, speech synthesis and speech recognition, player control. In the demo version I left the execution of the PLAY / PAUSE commands, pronouncing the current time, battery charge, and the name of the current track.
spok4322 @ 05.13.19, 06:50*
Put on 9-ku and 5-ku, no results

It means you click the button on the headset and nothing happens?
Note that if the Poweramp player is in the foreground, then it takes control of the headset to itself, even if in the player settings the option to respond to the headset buttons is disabled. Then control from my app stops working.
Did you start the service in my application? The bottom button on the left below the "microphone" button to enable control. Honestly, since the 5th android, devices have not yet come across, where something would not work in my app.

Post has been editedzx. - 13.05.19, 08:14

Rep: (332)
zx. @ 05.13.19, 8:08*
Honestly, since the 5th android, devices have not yet come across, where something would not work in my app.
OK, I'll check again

Rep: (154)
Make a sale and there will be a lot of users.
And then there will be a very good bug report.
And how long do you want to do this application? Year, two, month, week?
And so the idea is super. I think I'll buy ...

* SheldonIEA,
Sale has already been. I think for a long time I will be engaged in this application, because I myself use it all the time. I have not seen a better alternative.

Rep: (154)
* zx., I agree the application is super. The main thing that time was to deal with them.
Do you use StT Google offline or equivalent for recognition of commands?

I have a bluetooth stereo headset. This program is suitable for voice control, or I do not correctly understand the purpose of this program?

SheldonIEA @ 05/14/19 11:42*
Do you use StT Google offline or equivalent for recognition of commands?

* SheldonIEA,
I use the built-in SpeechRecognizer object (the google assistant works on it).
This recognition system works for free both offline and online: offline will work if the dictionaries of your localization are downloaded. This can be viewed in the system settings section: Google.
Offline is faster, but I had to leave the online mode. Online supports more languages ​​than offline.

I did not understand what StT.

I have a bluetooth stereo headset. This program is suitable for voice control, or I do not correctly understand the purpose of this program?

* sever20067,
The program has two purposes: one-button headset control with a number of clicks (up to 6 clicks) and voice control. Here I will a little go deep:
1. With a wired headset, you have the opportunity to set 6 actions. And you can go further: you can assign an action that changes the configuration to five other possible options, i.e. 5 more options for 5 of any action. The 6th will be taken by the configuration change action. This is of course brute force, it is difficult to remember in which config what actions, but maybe there are fans of this)). After all, soon I will add all sorts of new actions.

2. With voice control: you will need to activate voice recognition on your headset, i.e. click the central button the number of times corresponding to the VOICE action ("Voice Command"). At initial installation of the application it is 4 clicks. But you can reassign one click. When you activate the recognition, you will hear a favorite sound from Google, just like after "OK, Google." After which you have 2 seconds to command the action.

When working with a Bluetooth headset, all the same. Only there is one minus and one plus:

Minus: Bluetooth central button on modern 3-button headsets requires a longer wait time. And to make 6 clicks is really long. But you can assign the action PLAY | PAUSE for one click, and for two clicks - "VOICE". The rest of the teams are already doing a voice. And switching tracks and so and so is on the headset.

Plus: Owners of 5 push-button headsets can change albums by long pressing on the buttons for switching tracks.

Post has been editedzx. - 14.05.19, 14:24

* zx. , I have
SVEN AP-B770MV
Attached Image

There are 6 buttons.

When riding a bike I would like a permanent focus on the voice assistant.

Post has been editedsever20067 - 14.05.19, 14:43

When riding a bike I would like a permanent focus on the voice assistant.
* sever20067,
I understand that I myself am a great lover, I’ll think in this direction necessarily what can be done.

Post has been editedzx. - 14.05.19, 15:00

Rep: (49)
Explain how to add your voice command then ??? for example there ... call mom, brother, mate ... and so on?

* trojanec74
Trojanec74 @ 05/16/19, 15:11*
Explain how to add your voice command then ??? for example there ... call mom, brother, mate ... and so on?

What you listed are new actions that are not in my design. To add a new team is meant, to add some of my own phrase, for example, "Play album" or "Turn on album", to the programmed actions in my development for managing the Poweramp player. New actions can be added only by myself at your request in new versions. All actions that are currently in development are listed in the description, in the application they can be viewed on the spinner of choice.
Moreover, such actions, “calling to a certain number” are already laid down in Google Assistant, which can be called as usual, my program does not interfere with it.

About adding new phrases (commands)
And to add your voice command, i.e. phrase, you need to activate voice recognition by clicking on the microphone icon or when a headset is connected, call the "Voice command" action according to the number of clicks on the headset button. The microphone icon will glow red and start speaking your phrase. If the phrase is not familiar to my application, then it will be added to the database of unassigned commands. By clicking on the "Square Academic Cap" icon, unknown phrases will appear in turn. Having scrolled a spiner on the necessary action and poked on this phrase (command), you can assign it. If the phrase is not needed, then leave the spinner on "No action" and just poke at this phrase. She will leave.
I agree that everything seems difficult, but if you try, then you realize how convenient it is. Because, often on the road, there may be different unsuccessful phrase recognitions for the same consonance and you have to repeat the phrase again. Accumulated not correctly recognized commands, but close in sound, can then be assigned. As I just described.

Post has been editedzx. - 16.05.19, 16:54

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/28/19 11:32