> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 9 - Marriage and repair | Smartphone, 6.39 "

Rep: (603)
Marriage and RepairXiaomi Mi 9
PictureXiaomi Mi 9
Description | | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Xiaomi Mi 9 - MIUI Firmware | Discussion camera Xiaomi Mi 9 | Mi9 Owners Club | Energy Mi9 |

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 10.11.19, 13:06
Reason for editing: About the "warranty"

Rep: (1)
Gentlemen, I encountered such a problem.
I found a similar topic in the mix of the E 2c. Should I go to MVideo and swear or hammer on it?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (505)
* Mchvell,
Be sure to take

Rep: (13)
Luft button!
Even at 5 redmi laptop this is not noticed.
Global 6 \ 128
I bought in ALLO, in Kiev at the end of March. The idea is the first party in the Ukraine.
On the box the date of 2019 \ 03.

Post has been editednarkoz1k - 07.05.19, 15:27

narkoz1k @ 07.05.19, 15:05*
Luft button!

Try to write complete information,where to buy, not Global Global, by what date the party is to make it clearer, the date of the party on the other side of the box is written to the lower right corner : thank_you:

Post has been editedFAR. - 07.05.19, 15:11

Upd. Photos with the best light.
Tomorrow night I will go to MVideo.
Party on 03/19

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedMchvell - 07.05.19, 15:18
Reason for editing: Upd

Rep: (0)
So, what not so I can not understand?

* soldier1978 , Look around the lower divorce camera module under glass or on the glass.

Rep: (21)
Mchvell @ 07.05.19, 15:17*
Photos with the best light.
Tomorrow night I will go to MVideo.
Party on 03/19

No, this is not noticed. MVideo, the party is the same 2019.03.

Post has been editedmike_g - 07.05.19, 17:56

Rep: (21)
narkoz1k @ 07.05.19, 15:05*
Luft button

Luft only AI. Nillkin Frosted Shield solves this problem.

Mi 9 6/128 Gb Piano Black, was purchased in Mi-Shop Saint-Petersburg shopping center "Rainbow", Global, Party of 04/2019.
The diagnosis - a brick, spontaneous reboot during charging with the included mobile internet and Wi-Fi. In airplane mode it works normally. Resetting to factory settings did not help.
MIUI 10.2

Ordered in China, I came a week ago 6/128 black, everything was fine until tonight did not put the phone on charge and it does not charge any devices charged. Stuck in the laptop, laptop is off. phone reboot, etc. did not help. I will open a dispute and probably return. While it may temporarily take wireless charging, not to be left without a phone.

Rep: (9)
Yesterday in MVideo took 64 blue. The box was sealed. On the film screen. After installing the program prints found near the scratch, it's shit from glass ksiaomi or at all so? What to do?

* Andy3721, If the box was sealed with the film may not be complete and only cover all likely to scratch on the displays from some of the party?
Ps just I realized that in the film: wallbash: it is conveying the film expresses the right! So scratch themselves made and workmanship.

Post has been editedFAR. - 09.05.19, 12:37

* FAR.,
And what else can be the film? The transport of course. Fingers can scratch the glass?

Rep: (957)
Andy3721 @ 09.05.19, 16:41*
Fingers can scratch the glass?

If the fingers are in the sand, metal dust and other abrasives

The camera shadows appear in light areas in the form of horizontal and vertical stripes.
Here's a video with artifacts:https://youtu.be/-HcYpLzy22Y

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedmaxabonchicmaxim - 12.05.19, 15:35

Raveboy @ 12.05.19, 13:21*
If the fingers are in the sand, metal dust and other abrasives

his hands were clean, there was no sand and other garbage, too, just put a program on the phone, but oh well with this figure would scratch, scoring)

Falls off 4g helps on / off through the curtain. How to cure?
MVideo py alter in Global blocked

Rep: (2)
A similar problem. Consistently every day at an arbitrary time is shown.
The unit of Dubai, 6/64 Black, Global 10.2.9.0

Rep: (2)
I felt sick to charge the phone from the cable, all original, from the wireless charging all the time charging animation appears and immediately reset and so on ad infinitum

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/09/20, 17:31