> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

YGGDRA UNION | [RPG] jRPG with tactical elements with Game Boy Advance
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 4 ] ** [44,44%]
Good [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Average [ 1 ] ** [11,11%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 4 ] ** [44,44%]
Total votes: 9

Rep: (70)
YGGDRA UNION
version: 1.2
Genre: RPG

Last update of the game in the header:06.05.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
jRPG

Description:
It jRPG with tactical elements to the GameBoy Advance console developed by Sting and published in Japan March 23, 2006.

This is the second game released as part of the game series Dept. Heaven (and, coincidentally, is also the second episode). The game pretty quickly gained popularity in Japan, has also been localized and Atlus 505 Games in the US and Europe, respectively.

The game is divided into chapters, each of which we will open more and more secrets about the enemy empire and parts of the biography of our allies. The whole gameplay is fairly linear. First, we are waiting for a portion of the preliminary information about the events in that location where the party went. Then, before the player plays out a scene in this location, and then we move into the phase of preparation for battle. After proper training, and successful confrontation player will win the screen and a small plot scene, on which completion we can survive.

The process then repeats itself: the preliminary information, a scene, preparing for battle, battle scene, conservation ... In this regard, the game is not much different from the other representatives of the genre. However, significant differences in the mechanics of combat.

Google Play: https: //play.google.co....co.sting.yggdra.union

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: Android 5.1+

Download: version: 1.2
Attached fileгѓ¦ г‚° гѓ‰ гѓ© _1.2.apk(5.81 MB)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
Mail

Past versions

Post has been editedWasteland rebel - 06.05.19, 18:56

Rep: (485)
* Wasteland rebel Strange name from AIC however. That's exactly is it?

Post has been editedAnimeDroid_Chan - 06.05.19, 19:52

Rep: (70)
* AnimeDroid_Chan,
It just only in Japanese, although the menu in the game in English. But it seems to translate, mb can be translated to tie.

Rep: (86)
Of course, I myself love anime, but you can not just pokemonskuyu panache in the game, huh?

Post has been editedvitkosh - 06.05.19, 20:02

* vitkosh , It is to the developers.

Rep: (17)
On the GBA emulsion I passed her. Much harder to fire emblem 6-8 on the same GBA. The gameplay is rather reminiscent langrisser. Interest, however, dried up missions through 5-6

Rep: (22)
* vitkosh
Something you have against it? Standards because: sveta:

Rep: (86)
* MrSlendyBoy , I have the right to speak?

Rep: (15)
Good old Japanese Fingering, from morning to evening, this mom / dad Knights In The Nightmare, there is one obuchalka hours 5. But the memories of childhood, Nostalgia.
Plus game Nihon, elegant and refined pleasure. Filled in on your phone, I go through.

* snedom , Inglish is though?

Rep: (0)
The menu only is in English

Rep: (15)
If you want the full game on Inglish, the PSP emulator and game images Yggdra Union, Knight in the nightmare, RivieraThe Promissed Land, this game from this area, the long, complex, full of history.

* snedom , In that there is at least an English?

Rep: (146)
english was on gba and psp, you can play on emulators.
I personally did not like the game at the time, some muddy gameplay

Post has been editedmailwl - 10.05.19, 07:04

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 9:14