> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

X-VPN - Free Unlimited VPN Proxy | complimentary and unlimited VPN

Rep: (1793)
X-VPN - Free Unlimited VPN Proxy
Version: 145

Last update of the program in the header:05.11.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
X-VPN, a free and unlimited VPN for Android with the best VPN service and the highest speed.

Description
X-VPN, a free and unlimited VPN for Android with the best VPN service and the highest speed. Download and try now!
Visit the web sites securely and privately. Protect your privacy on the Internet with an incredibly fast and stable connection.
★ 8 protocols to choose from

★ Supports up to 5 devices

★ 5000+ servers in 50+ locations worldwide (Premium only can access all)

★ Supports Kill Switch, checking DNS and IP leakage checking (Premium only)

★ Automatic installation of the fastest servers for you

★ Instantly perform the test at a speed of X-VPN server for verification (Premium only)

★ strict policy of user privacy

â–¶ Secure the activity in the Internet and Wifi connection
Simply switch between locations, while your IP is easy to change to another country. Anonymous browsing pages will provide greater protection of your privacy. Internet service providers and third parties will not be able to recognize you. You perfectly encrypted and hidden.

â–¶ Super-fast connection and streaming
We offer dedicated servers (Premium only), so you can enjoy streaming at the desired site. You can broadcast live at an increased rate in the HD format. You will never again miss an important sports broadcasts or TV shows.

â–¶ The use of security tools for greater protection
We offer several functional safety tool for all users, including the Kill Switch, test DNS leaks and verifying IP (Premium only). With the inclusion of Kill Switch function of all internet connections will be severed at break due to the X-VPN. Check does not flow away if your DNS is very easy with this tool for verification. Also you can check out information about your IP, connecting to the X-VPN.

â–¶ Strict Privacy Policy
We intend to protect our users' privacy and observe local laws regarding the protection of personal data on the Internet. We have a dedicated staff that regularly scans the relevant provisions of laws and amendments to the legislation to ensure the implementation of the Privacy Protection Policy. For inquiries and information about user privacy, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected], we will respond to requests and inquiries within 48 hours.

You can find more details about the privacy policy on our website:
Privacy policy:https://xvpn.io/?n=bes...xvpn.PrivacyPolicyPage
Terms of use:https://xvpn.io/?n=bes...vpn.TermsOfServicePage

If you like this app, do not forget to share the X-VPN with your friends!

Contact us
If you have any problems or have any suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us in the application. Feedback is always going to work.

Follow us
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/xvpn2017
Twitter:https://twitter.com/xvpn2017

Android required: 4.1 and above
Russian interface: Yes

Homepage: https://xvpn.io/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.security.xvpn.z35kb

Download:
Version: 145 (Build 1623) update from Google Play Market (gorand39)
Version: 145 (Build 1621) update from Google Play Market (gorand39)
Version: 145 (Build 1611) update from Google Play Market (gorand39)
Version: 145 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 144 update from google play market (gorand39)

Past versions

Modifications

Post has been editediMiKED - 05.11.20, 12:28
Reason for edit: Update: A new version of the 145 (build 1623) update from Google Play Market

Rep: (111)
Kamachi @ 06.05.19, 13:14*
Download:
Version 92 Premium: X-VPN.ver.92.build.321.apk (27,08 MB)

thanks a lot bro for the premium version! : Good: today I will test it

Rep: (176)
It works fine, the brakes have not yet seen, excellent setting - with virtually no bells and whistles and is, IMHO, all right.

Rep: (19)
Fellow that opened the topic!

Rep: (525)
It's a pity...
Attached Image

Rep: (626)
Strange "Premium" - after the installation and start-up window is displayed with a proposal to make a purchase.

* Eastlion,
It is not strange, but normally this is not the main thing. The main thing that then did not jump surprises.

Rep: (17)
Kamachi @ 7.05.19, 22:58*
The main thing that then did not jump surprises.
And they will not pop up?

We should not be and have not yet jumped

Rep: (5)
* Kamachi ,
Hello, thank you for creating threads and premium. Only now I do not have premium premium. And only free server and a menu in sight. It should be? MB I do not catch up?

Attached images
Attached Image

* Mantyshka,
Welcome on your screenshot it says "Premium Mobile".
I put spices version from Market to look how everything looks. Wrote at the top of the "Free edition" (or something so). And the toll server are marked "Premium" and were not available for free. Here, in a broken all servers (fee) are available for free, and there wrote "Free";) so long as everything is fine and works.

axel_rex @ 07.05.19, 04:38*
It's a pity...

but it put :-(. In China, it does not work unfortunately. I checked it last year

Posted on 09/05/2019, 13:35:

Mantyshka @ 08.05.19, 23:15*
Only now I do not have premium premium.

This premium version. Only it is not necessary to register: banned:. And so you can choose any premium server and connect. or simply select the desired protocol, and the server, set the fastest default: good:

Post has been editedTaurus_2 - 09.05.19, 13:36

Eastlion @ 08.05.19, 00:39*
Strange "Premium" - after the installation and start-up window is displayed with a proposal to make a purchase.

it's just :-D saver. never mind. your premium! the most important thing is not registered. and you can use all the tools in premium setting: good:

Rep: (626)
In such a case, it may make information on the splash screen in a hat, all were immediately informed.

Eastlion @ 09.05.19, 14:22*
may make information on the splash screen in a hat

I'll do it.
Taurus_2 @ 09.05.19, 13:38*
most importantly do not register

Why? I registered with and log on to a broken o.O

Rep: (831)
Type of: Modification of the premium version
Version: 96b366
Short description: Light version
Languages ​​eng. ru. uk. Architecture full, arm7, x86. Hidden start-up window of the payment and the message key.

Attached fileX-VPN_Premium_v96_mod.apk(23.27 MB)

Attached fileX-VPN_Premium_v96_mod_arm7.apk(11.15 MB)

Attached fileX-VPN_Premium_v96_mod_x86.apk(11.39 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedajrys - 17.05.19, 19:26
Reason for editing: version 96b366

* Kamachi ,
Thank you again for clarification. I've been watching a program, it turns out she and expansion for the chromium is. You can hack it for the award? Or it is a different area?

* Mantyshka,
Club Mod APKthere Kinh application

* Mantyshka , * Kamachi ,
I tried already, muffled ((
Club Mod APK (Post Mantyshka # 82281643)

Rep: (2)
Good afternoon. Thank you for your VPN. And where to take a hack, but Vindos. It is very necessary on a computer.

Rep: (176)
* sssr-vahta I do not know about the same, but there are windows Betternet . It is quite normal.

Post has been editedRomalegri - 10.05.19, 12:58
Reason for editing: Editing

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/11/20, 05:01