Xiaomi Mi A3 | Smartphone, 6.4 "/ 2GHz / 6GB RAM

Rep: (108)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi A3
Picturebamboo_sprout
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information

Specifications:
Snapdragon 675
Camera 48.8 and 13 megapixels
Front camera 32 megapixel
The cost in Russia is about 20 thousand rubles.

Additional Information:

Post has been editedaidar1155 - 05.05.19, 21:33

Rep: (0)
I came across a type of unpacking mi a3 but somehow I still can not believe it because smart is on unpacking with a shell, and ours should be on pure Androidhttps://youtu.be/r20uSLM7oLc

Post has been editedkalios - 09.05.19, 16:09
Reason for editing: I can not hide Link to review

Rep: (24)
What is there to think about? First, the video shows that the other model is covered with paper and film, and carelessly. Secondly, it is clear that nothing new will be offered: the same drop, the same shovel, the same glass and the average standard for now with the price of 300-350. And all the questions come down to: will there be 3.5 jack, a normal SIM slot, an infrared port and a battery of at least 4000 ... And, as usual, the Chinese X version with MIU will be released first and only then on a pure android and for a great price.

Post has been editedandyback - 09.05.19, 18:14

Rep: (2)
If only the Google camera was set up without a root, although I think I will take the subject in any case. Pixel 3a, all the same, confuses the framework.

Rep: (3)
From what is known at the moment:
1. Snapdragon 675
2. 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of flash memory in the junior config
3. Case glass, phone thickness 7.3 mm
4. Display 6.4 with a drop, AMOLED matrix (I really would not want to)
5. Cameras: 32 megapixel front camera, 48 megapixel main ones (Sony IMX586) + 8 megapixel + 13 megapixel
6. 3300 mAh battery with 18-watt fast charge (nothing new for this line)
7. Price tag for basic version $ 253

If there is no AMOLED and scanner in the screen, I will take it in the fall.

Rep: (6)
* regacaty
The latest rumors about bamboo_sprout A3 and cosmos_sprout A3 lite are credited with, the 7th series of Snapov and the screen with a hole, and not a teardrop-shaped notch.

Post has been editedXiaomi Mi max4 - 16.05.19, 12:24

Rep: (3)
* Xiaomi Mi max4, if there is a Snapdragon 710/712, the weather will not make it special, and 660 is enough for my eyes. But the hole in the screen - I do not know, you need to get used to it)

Rep: (1)
And will there be NFC in this device, as you think?

* maksimum44,
Yes

Rep: (19)
I would like to make A3 based on redmik20, there is amold with hdr and nfs and hi-res. Then there will be a smart one, and without nfc, nafig is not needed IMHO.

Rep: (0)
Do you guys have any silence at all, when is the phone’s release date?

* ambrobene03,
At the end of July, like last year

Rep: (1)
On the main news that this month will present. Also waiting for this unit. Very interesting characteristics. Especially the camera.

Posted 09/06/2019 6:37 PM:

The heir Xiaomi Mi A2 will receive a triple camera and on-screen fingerprint scanner

Xiaomi Mi A3 will get a triple main camera embedded in the front screen and SoC Snapdragon 712

https://www.ixbt.com/n...oc-snapdragon-712.html

Post has been editedXiaomi Mi max4 - 13.06.19, 09:20

I wonder what is the probability that they will leave the infrared port, 3.5-jack and at least a hybrid slot with a SD card?

Rep: (5)
The main thing is NFC.

Rep: (236)
Features Xiaomi Mi A3 and Mi A3 Litehttp: //portal.mi-room...mi-mi-a3-i-mi-a3-lite/

The main thing is that the buttons do not fall out in six months and do not break in half with their hands ...

Rep: (10)
It is hard to believe that there will be a hole in the screen, rather a drop.

EAC Certification

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (19)
I remember on the A2 at the start of 25 thousand charged? I think there will also be here. By that time, Nokia 8.1 will probably be easier to take, although it is not new, especially since the processes are essentially identical. And with nfc it is not clear. There was a chance that they would do it on the K20 platform, but apparently it did not work out. But even though the battery of norms was set, it is already good.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/07/19 16:09