1MORE STYLISH TWS - Discussion | [BT-Headphones]

Rep: (4)
1MORE STYLISH TWS - Discussion
E1026BT / E1026BT-1
Discussion пїЅ

Description
  • TITANIUM COMPOSITE DYNAMIC DRIVER
    7 mm dynamic speaker with titanium composite diaphragm balances powerful bass and fine details. It provides crystal clear sound in an ultra-compact design to increase efficiency.
  • TECHNOLOGY ENC MICROPHONE
    Highly reliable technology MEMS microphone + DSP allows you to talk hands-free environment, as if you were talking face to face.
  • LDS ANTENNA
    Less interference and signal transmission through a smooth connection for music and phone calls.
  • TWO CONNECTION MODE BLUETOOTH
    Use standard Bluetooth pairing with both earphones for listening to music or an exciting single Bluetooth connection with the right earphone, easy to make phone calls or use a smartphone.
  • perfect ergonomics
    Light inserts with inclined nozzles at an angle of 45 degrees naturally respective bending your ear canals, providing a tight and secure fit. Silicone seal hook provides a more stable landing, when you're on the move.
  • SUPPORT AAC, APTX
D Specifications
  • Model: E1026BT
  • Headphones weight (one): 6.2 g
  • body weight: 40.4 g
  • Product weight: 52.8 g
  • Headphone Size: 27 * 23 * 23 mm
  • Case Size: 68 * 40 * 38 mm
  • Headphone battery capacity (single): 55 mAh
  • Battery Capacity: 410 mAh
  • earphone Charging time: 70 minutes
  • The charging time of the case: 70 minutes
  • Talk time: 2.5 hours
  • Music play time: 2.5 hours (50% volume)
  • Talk time: 7.5 hours
  • Music play time: 7.5 hours (50% volume)
  • Impedance: 16 ohm
  • Radius of action: 10 m
  • Bluetooth: 5.0 with aptX is a device with index 1.
  • In the normal version: 4.3 without aptX
  • Bluetooth protocol: HFP / A2DP / AVRCP
  • Entrance: 5V 1A
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Useful

No topic Curator . If the subject is, a user who wants to become a Curator and correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe may apply,Post New Topicin sectionI want to beCurator (having previously studied Rules and guidelines forCurators ).
Prior to his appointment
Curator, For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection or a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (7)
Going to go to the store for headphones have arrived. I read new posts, and I'm afraid .... Yes, the headphones as a gift ... or maybe it's rare glitches and it is not necessary to bathe?

Rep: (15)
* Dmitry47,
It is not necessary to bathe. On it and a forum to share unpleasant moments possession of these headphones. This does not mean that everything headphones problem. I, for example, they work perfectly.

Rep: (0)
Oh, sadly now only 0.40 .... I like the old connection AtpX TWS Adaptive ...

Rep: (15)
* nikrol,
I understand that more updates are planned. And do not include the claimed tws +.

Rep: (76)
* Dmitry47 Do not worry, 10 problems tyasychi owners about anything do not say

Rep: (69)
* Amaranth1ne Can sell enough when a new version

Help. Trouble. What can you do about it? They somehow understand? The first version, if that.
Attached Image

* maddcat And what is the problem?

Excuse me, the road and almost a day did not sleep. It carries away
* dev_core, revive the once left headphones.

Post has been editedmaddcat - 13.03.20, 10:11

It looks like a lot is rejected

Seem to be. Well, you can not see the controller on battery and can be dismantled and "swing" Accum directly.

Rep: (152)
SonyARCS @ 27.02.20, 10:22*
The updated model EHD9001TA forked anyone else?) Buns certainly not small, but the price is quite different, 13500 instead of 3500 .. For the money already and Sony WF-1000XM3 we can take whatever you want ..

dollar rises, the price of the updated model also has ... 15 ... uzhos give a = (

Rep: (50)
Nobody wants to buy headphones? There are sealed. For its price give - 3k. I send bus. For sending the buyer pays. Nalchik

Rep: (23)
Hello. I have a Samsung phone S7. Please tell me how to control the battery power of the headphones? The menu blyupupa shows nothing.

* Lunokhodik Put the application

dev_core @ 15.03.20, 20:06*
supply application

Which application will advise?

* Lunokhodik official

Rep: (6)
version 4.2 headset. Telephone 1+ 7pro Android 10. When the music (sounds) off. appears faint background noise (such as a light hiss), during the playing time of his music can not be heard, it is necessary only to pause or stop - again appears, disappears - only after switching off the headphones (to get out of the ears). Tried galaxy bud's, no noise. It is normal for these headphones? The rest is absolutely nothing worse than the sound of bud's, which are much more expensive (to my ears). But the connection at Sams is much easier and faster.

Post has been editedVovanPartizan - 15.03.20, 20:30

dev_core @ 15.03.20, 20:27*
official
how strange it is. Needless to run at the most inopportune moment. I beg your headphones with this application and deleted. I look for something else. Maybe someone is using a third-party program?

Rep: (68)
The link trailer full instructions on updating without the use of the official program ...
Alas lost tws +

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 21:23