> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Motorola Moto G7 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.2 "/ 1.8GHz / 4GB RAM

Rep: (2051)
DiscussionMotorola Moto G7
PictureXT1962-5
Description |Discussion пїЅ

Specifications:
CPU : QualcommВ® Snapdragon в„ў 632 8-Core 1.8 GHz CPU and Adreno 506 Graphics Processor
Screen : 6.2 "Max Vision FHD +, 2270x1080, 19: 9, IPS, 403 ppi, Moto Display, glass Gorilla Corning 3
RAM : 4 GB
Internal memory : 64 GB
Memory card : microSD (up to 512 GB)
Platform : Android 9 Pie
Communication standards : Carrier frequency aggregation, 4G LTE (DL Cat 7 / UL Cat 6), UMTS / HSPA +, GSM / EDGE 2G: GSM band 2/3/5/8, 3G: WCDMA band 1/2/5/8/19, 4G: FDD LTE range 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/18/19/20/26/28, TD LTE range 38/40/41
4G LTE (DL Cat 4 / UL Cat 4), UMTS / HSPA +, GSM / EDGE 2G: GSM 2/3/5/8, 3G: WCDMA 1/2/4/5/8, 4G: FDD LTE 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/18/20/26/28, TD LTE range 38/40/41
Sim cards : 2 nano-sim separate with microSD
Main camera : 12 Mp (f1.8, pixels 1.25 microns), 5 MP depth sensor, LED flash, phase detection autofocus system (PDAF)
Main camera software : Digital zoom (up to 8x), continuous shooting, Auto HDR, timer, high-resolution zoom, automatic smile detection, Cinemagraph, All-in-focus, portrait mode, crop, panorama, manual mode, save image in RAW -format, Active photos, color choices, best shot, Google Lens в„ў support
Front-camera : 8 Mp (1.12 microns pixels), flash of the screen, Auto HDR
Front camera software : Auto HDR, Timer, Face beauty mode, automatic smile recognition, Cinemagraph, portrait mode, group selfie, color selection
Video capture with the main camera : 2160P / 4K (frame rate 30 fps), 1080P (60 / frame rate 30 fps), 720P (120 / frame frequency 30 fps), 4K quality video, slow motion video (Slow motion video), Timelapse video (Timelapse video), Hyperlapse video (video), electronic video stabilization, Youtube Live
Video shooting with the front camera : 1080P (frame rate 30 fps), 720P (frame frequency 30 fps), slow motion video, time lapse video
WIFI peripherals : Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz, Wi-Fi access point, BluetoothВ® 4.2 LE with support for aptX, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
Sensors : unlock function, face recognition, fingerprint scanner, proximity sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, Sensor Hub sensor, Ultrasonic
Ports : USB-C port (for charging and data transfer), USB 2.0, 3.5 mm headphone jack
Audio : 1 speaker, 3 microphones, Dolby Audio, FM radio, 3.5 jack
Battery : non-removable, 3000 mAh, USB-C Fast Charger TurboPower в„ў 15 W
Housing : 3D glass on the back
Dimensions : 157 x 75.3 x 8 mm, Weight 172 g
Available colors : Ceramic Black, Clear White (not available in RF)
The price in Russia is 20,000 rubles.

A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Information:
Opportunities
Voice control : Google Assistant
Quick gestures
Moto Actions: move your finger up to unlock the screen, multimedia controls, three-finger screenshot, One Button Nav touch key, quick launch of the camera, quick flashlight activation, screen size reduction, switching to silent mode by lifting the phone, incl. the "do not disturb" mode by turning the phone screen over on the table
Smart screen
Moto Display application: Attentive display, Quick actions, Battery meter, notification display, audio playback control, special notification display function

Reviews
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 06.03.20, 17:05
Reason for editing: Installing / reinstalling the firmware

Rep: (1)
eastyx @ 08.06.19, 15:25*
that with NFC?

There is.

volodyat124 @ 07.06.19, 14:37*
the availability Shima with it with a bad frequency 100gerts

This effect is present with a brightness of 10% or below.

Casual for the auto-brightness mode of thinking may not be noticeable: scratch_one-s_head:
but the screen 7+ write another frequencyhttps: //www.notebookch...ookcheck.414718.0.html
and it's strange, it turns out various displays are 7 and 7+, if such a strong difference? : Scratch_one-s_head:
Although the matrix are supposed to be identical, by how judging from the reviews, both sinyat (and related models, with the same performance characteristics of screens, in theory)

manufacturers can different screens? : Scratch_one-s_head:

Post has been editedsyncmaster172 - 08.06.19, 19:46

The request to the owners, take a look at the program of what your manufacturer matrix screen? and Shinichi you display a white or not?
DevCheck System Info
https: //play.google.co...d=flar2.devcheck&hl=ru

* syncmaster172 ,
syncmaster172 @ 9.06.19, 22:01 *
The request to the owners, take a look at the program of what your manufacturer matrix screen?

Not found where there are specified by the manufacturer, must select "Panel"
Attached Image

* .bender, Yes, there where the "bar": thank_you:

Owners what your security patch on a device deadline now for April?

April.

Rep: (11)
April 1, 2019

As a hearing aid speaker, clearly audible caller on the other side?
Not deaf?

Post has been editedsyncmaster172 - 13.06.19, 21:16

syncmaster172 @ 13.06.19, 21:16*
As a hearing aid speaker

I Tele2. Sometimes the mother is difficult to hear, straight creak happens. Especially when she is at home. With the rest of the rules, I'm good.

Rep: (11)
* syncmaster172 , fine. Those who are close too well heard of your interlocutor, but muffled :)

When viewing through yutuba external speaker volume to 50% and>>There is vibration of the back cover, housing bodies?

Post has been editedsyncmaster172 - 18.06.19, 22:19

Rep: (370)
I got this device the other day. Overall impressions are positive.

Case: assembly monolithic without backlashes, squeaks and other things. In the descriptions I saw that the frame was metal, but, to be honest, I did not make that impression, for the frame was either plastic or aluminum painted with a thick layer of paint.

Water protection: the manufacturer (on the off. Site) claimed splash protection. The SIM card tray is equipped with a sealing rubber (as on Samsung, LG, etc. with IP68), that is, you can see that they worked in this direction.

Screen: My eyes rejoices! AMOLED physically can not stand (on their eyes hurt Shimov), so that the IPS for me the only option. The quality is excellent, colors are natural, rich in moderation (no toxic colors, as some Honor). Pixels are not visible, all Gorny. Yaroksti even enough for the street. Good oleophobic coating. Plus for me is that there Gorilla third generation, for all that the older, more susceptible to scratches (from personal experience, and the manufacturer just does not deny it, because there was already walking emphasis on resistance to impact, in favor stokosti scratch).

Rear window: also a gorilla of the 3rd generation (as described), but without an oleophobic, well, or with a very weak one. Collects prints, but not that much to disgrace. I ordered a cover with ali, so it's not a problem.

Fingerprint scanner: here without revelations. Everything works well, with almost no errors.

Cameras: average, also the main without a stub. Miracles should not wait, but the face does not fall into the dirt. Vobschem especially nothing to say - middling, IMHO.

Communications: There is a full-fledged NFC and this is good news. Also pleasantly surprised by the fact that without shamanism at the same time supports 2 SIM cards and a memory card, which is now a rarity.
The quality of communication is typical, without any unpleasant moments.

Sound:
- The main speaker is one and quite loud, but the woofer is not enough, IMHO (after LG). Squeaky one way or another not to call it. Plays cleanly without sounds.
- The speaker is good, moderately bass. Speech is picky. Volume reserve is small, but there is. Although I did not check it in noisy places, the volume and intelligibility may increase with the level of external noise (it’s not for nothing that 3 microphones on the phone).

Vibration: medium in intensity and pleasant in tactile sensations.

Charging: charging quickly. Well, how fast, standard, in fact, that is, somewhere will be 90 minutes from 0 to 100 (not charged in such a spread). When charging heating is moderate, the battery above 40.5 degrees Celsius does not heat up.

Autonomy: here pleased. Despite the 3000 milliamp battery, it lives long enough. I got from 100% to 15% - 7 hours of the screen.

Productivity: pokkommerstvo with all sorts of AntoTu never toil, so now I do not see the point. But in normal use does not lag. I didn’t notice differences from 845 with usual usage (I don’t play heavy games).

OS: naked Android 9, so this is rather a plus. Also, without dancing with a tambourine, all Google's unnecessary software is turned off, which definitely pleases.

Bun: Enjoyed the function "Display Moto" (obzovem it as it is called in the phone menu). Kind of AOD (Always On Display) but, as for me, it is better and here's why: The information appears when you take the phone in hand or leans forward. When this information is all the most necessary and very readable (unlike LG with their AOD). Looked, the screen goes off after a few seconds. In this case, no additional charge spends in standby. Also cool trick with notifications: You can view the notification directly in the "Display Moto", and mark it as read. Very comfortably.
There is a minus - there is no lock and unlocking by double tapu (used). But NOVA LAUNCHER came to the rescue in the form of a double tap lock - this is the most important thing. Well, double-tap screen activation is not really necessary, because the Moto Display chip is very functional.

So far, it seems like everything I wanted to write ...

Oh yeah, the question of price: my opinion is that this phone at the cost of 20,000 rubles fully justifies this price. I do not see some horse price tag, everything is more than appropriate, well, maybe 1-2 thousand cheaper, if absolutely ideally). IMHO.

* Iceman2000 , Thank you for your detailed review! You can still ask for a couple of photos and videos under different conditions, to put here?

Bought for 17600. What do you like: the camera, pictures are excellent, especially portraits zamylevaniem background, SIFCO does selfie camera is implemented with very soft illumination over the entire screen. The battery holds up well and is charged very quickly, the night is not my charge enough hours in the morning. Phone is not heated at all, ask your child to play pabg- not heated. Cool Moto function. Turning the camera on by rotating the brush, the inclusion of a cutting torch hand movement, but convenient.
That was not pleasant. Drebezhzhit speaker when beeps are ... Dunno why, when speaking of norms. Big, fat body, to look at ... ceramics. Not amoled screen to which I was accustomed. Day Screen cold shade, the warm yellow night. One speaker at the bottom of (enough for me). Tupit low battery.
I compare it, especially chamber music Xiaomei redmi 7 motorola best, I do not know that there are 48 tons of megapixels, shoots disgusting.

As promised photo.
Specially did not choose the angle and so on. Just walked and fotkal.
Also two photos in macro (ruler and flower in a pot).
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

PS: By the way, the camera still pleases with its speed. Today fotkal child, and at the time of the shooting, he jerked a couple of times. However, not a single photo is blurred. It is very pleased. Well, the problems in the form of the absent stub have not yet experienced, perhaps just because of the speed of the shutter, so to speak.

Post has been editedIceman2000 - 24.06.19, 19:18

Rep: (4)
Have at the time Xiaomi mi a2 and Moto g7. Much more like how the Xiaomei, and the screen, without this drop, and charge much faster, especially with QC 3.0. Again, the performance is much higher against sd660 sd632. Of the benefits Moto - NFC. Of the minuses - why are so crooked make the screen frame, for example in the WOT Blitz even number of FPS is not visible. The camera again on the order of magnitude worse than in Xiaomei, even gcam.
I am willing to sell for 15, a guarantee of Citylink.

Post has been editedchepus79 - 25.06.19, 08:52

chepus79 @ 06.25.19, 08:51*
I have at the time Xiaomi mi a2 and Moto g7 ..... and the screen without this drop

Why was it necessary to take the phone if the "drop" causes disgust and then spitting on it? But of course everyone’s business
I can not stand Amoles and have never taken and will not take a phone with this type of screen, so as not to spit when suffering and not regret buying.

and charges an order of magnitude faster, especially with QC 3.0

Complete nonsense. Moto G7 charges fully hours for ~ 1.5 with QC3 or TurboPower. I do not think that Xiaomi is charging for, as you put it, "an order of magnitude," that is, in 9 minutes)))
But seriously, I had a bunch of phones and everyone who has QC3 (and Moto G7 has) charged about the same 1.5 hours + \ - 10 minutes.

Again, the performance is noticeably higher than sd660 versus sd632

For games - perhaps, and again, not for everyone. In everyday use (surfing, video, music, not heavy games), as I already wrote here, I personally don’t see any difference on the Moto G7 even with 845 snap. Optimization solves.

Of the minuses - well, why are the screen frames so crookedly made, for example, in WOT Blitz, even the number of FPS is not visible

Such a framework is a standard now. Most likely there are questions to game manufacturers who cannot render an image according to hardware data. Although I do not exclude that the software of the phone may be to blame.

And since the Moto G7 is not perfect, but quite decent middling. For me, Xiaomi has only the Mi line (with NFC), everything else is not an option in principle.

Rep: (4)
* Iceman2000 , G7 is not even a competitor mi a2, at a cost of more than two times higher.

Who is interested. This is what the subject of autonomy shows:
Work 1.5 days. Almost always the Internet via Wi-Fi (about 30 minutes of the screen is surfing only through 4G). The signal was not very good for the first 12 hours (there was some work at my location and the network was only 3G and at the minimum - 1 division, and the phone stubbornly held 3G without leaving 2G):
Attached Image
Attached Image

PS: I will add that all the synchronization is on, the pushes are working, no program is manually limited to working in the background (here, for all the will of the "adaptive battery"), the auto brightness is turned on.

Post has been editedIceman2000 - 26.06.19, 21:07

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/03/20, 19:08