> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy A50 - Modification and decorations

Rep: (2595)
Samsung Galaxy A50 - Modification and decorations
PictureSamsung Galaxy A50Samsung SM-A505 Galaxy A50
Description | Modifications and decorationsпїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Useful topics section

Attached Image
Attached Image

Patterns of modifications and other decorations
Copy the content into your message and fill
Template for modifications:
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog
Modification Installation Instructions
Topics
Embellishments
Icons

Modifications

Bootanimation

Other

The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!
Remember: everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedart0502ver - 27.08.19, 05:18
Reason for editing: Installing paid themes from the themes store and from third-party sources, without root rights

Rep: (9)
About icons. Something did not find the opportunity to replace the effluent application icons on the home screen. It is necessary to change the launcher? I would not like, quite sink is even nothing. Maybe porridge from Google-Samsung-Yandex comb, but have not yet mastered the Samsung, you need experience more competent users.

Something not cut, "Location" in the curtain is the inclusion of GPS? and if you do not need satellites, can be switched off, as in other phones?
A-GPS will work without it? Somehow it is not clear if completely cut down the location of sounds. And why once zhor battery ...
Actually sometimes it seems that he bought the camera, only for him, and speech.

Rep: (2)
Hide droplet as Onor'e

Attached Image

Download the Nacho Notch from GP, we provide the necessary access rights.
Turn on the "Black out Navigation bar" and "Enable Rounded Corners on top" (rounding the edges of the screen)

Download Google play

Post has been editedMerciLamour - 29.04.19, 21:01
Reason for editing: Error

Rep: (25)
Friends, found a cool theme, which is suitable to our phone. And does not require Root rights. I have already installed !!! I advise!
Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus (Anroid Oreo) - Modification and decorations for devices without ROOT rights (Post<klavik> #84293550)

Post has been editedFedorgalaxi78 - 29.04.19, 22:39

Rep: (56)
* MerciLamour, why you need a hemorrhoid if the smartphone settings there is an item hidden cameras?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedMrBallistic - 30.04.19, 07:58

* MrBallistic , The screen simply is not used then

Rep: (8)
* MerciLamour,
I, for some reason, did not respond to any of the options of this application ..

* Kodval , Application->Special access rights (three points) ->always on top. There including Nacho Notch

* MerciLamour , All given. But when you run any application rights not requested but confirmation persons. agreement

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

* Kodval On xda I did not find anything for your question, which is blocking mb ..: unsure:

Posted on 30/04/2019, 10:26:

I think you have antivirus software installed and it blocks the display on top of other windows.

* MerciLamour , Anti-virus is not present, there is only Adguard, think it is possible that it blocks?

* Kodval , Adguard, no, he's a blocker of advertising.

Rep: (7)
Fedorgalaxi78 @ 29.04.19, 21:38*
Friends, found a cool theme, which is suitable to our phone.

Fonts up?

* puzyna No, here right now on the new set. Nope.

Rep: (101)
* Fedorgalaxi78 Forgive nubizm for how to set it up then?

* Grinyov63rus I myself found the day before yesterday for the first time. It was hard for the first time. And now I learned by heart

Rep: (101)
* Fedorgalaxi78 , Phased tell

Good afternoon, everybody. I found a lot of cool mods that have come under our device. Subject oduvan got no problems.
Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus - Modifications and Decorations (Post<klavik> #74656268)

* artemtrava There is no way to install plugins through the very prog.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (13)
Sonar13 @ 03.05.19, 16:18*
through very prog is not possible to install plugins.

Sorry, there is in the subject of the pack modules. hereShortcuts in the pack

Post has been editedartemtrava - 03.05.19, 15:20

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 10/28/19 at 10:04