Discussion camera Huawei P30

Rep: (1493)
Discussion camera Huawei P30
ELE-L09, ELE-L29, ELE-AL, ELE-TL.
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ |

Camera specifications
Main camera: Triple, 40 MP (f / 1.8, 27mm wide, 1 / 1.7 ″, PDAF / Laser AF) + 16 MP (f / 2.2, 17mm ultrawide, PDAF / Laser AF) + 8 MP (f / 2.4, 80mm telephoto, 1 / 4 ″, 3x optical zoom, PDAF / Laser AF, OIS)
The functionality of the main camera: Optics Leica, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
Video recording: 2160p @ 30fps, 1080p @ 60fps, 1080p @ 30fps (gyro-EIS), 720p @ 960fps
Front-camera: 32 MP (f / 2.0, wide), HDR, 1080p video recording @ 30fps
useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 21.06.19, 13:46
Reason for editing: Camera_com.huawei.camera 9.1.0.314

Rep: (41)
Tell me, is there still an optical stabilization of the main camera or not? They write that the modules are single with the pro version.

Rep: (28)
The matrix is ​​the same, but there is no optical stabilization on the main camera in an ordinary 30ke.
Nevertheless, the electronic stabilization works very well, by the way, in the first pixel there was no optical stub either.

Rep: (13)
Yes, it works well in the afternoon. There are no questions for photos at all. But when shooting video in low light, all the lights and bright objects start to quiver and split, and this is sad.
Michaelsavagemessiahzine.com @ 24.04.19, 14:54 *
Still, electronic stabilization works very well.

By the way, I already fell in love with the mode of shooting video in the afternoon in 4K on shirik, it turns out a la gopro. A big plus compared to the main camera is that the picture is more stable when cornering, no jerking

Rep: (38)
MaZitRon @ 04.24.19, 15:17*
the picture is more stable when cornering, no jerking

So it should be, because the three-axis optical stabilizer is present in the telephoto, and in the main camera it is electronic.

Rep: (4)
Can anyone say how things are going with the zoom on this model? At the maximum approximation, the loss of picture quality is very noticeable? And then I watched a review of the new Oppo today, so they say that, unlike the P30, they have a zoom with almost no loss of quality. Something I can not believe in it, there can be no electronic zoom without loss. And in the salon today I watched P30, so the consultant girl said that it would be better to take Samsung S10e, the pictures will not be different, but the type is sams, but at a price almost the same.

Post has been editedmurmino - 25.04.19, 04:09

Rep: (119)
* murmino,
At the expense of the Samsung, if it works out with a classmate to agree on a joint walk around the surroundings of our village, I will take comparative photos.
By approximation, even a SLR camera loses a little in quality, but on it it is not very noticeable.
Somewhere I took pictures.
Night
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Posted on 04/25/2019 06:20:

At a distance later pictures dokinu

* drug1737,
Thank!

* murmino,
Here is a daytime shoot
Shirik, 1x, 3x, 5x
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Shirik, 1x, 2x, 3x and enabled AI
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

3x zoom and 11x digital zoom
Attached Image
Attached Image

Ultrashift
Attached Image

Post has been editedMazitron - 25.04.19, 11:38

Rep: (160)
A few evening photos without processing
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

* Mazitron
* Claud,
* drug1737,
Thank you so much for the pictures !!!

Rep: (1)
camera question - is it possible to do portrait photos with x3 or x1 camera?

* Pokuzz
It is possible only with the main one.

Here is an example.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Posted on 04/25/2019, 14:38:

Something like that screen crookedly done

* Pokuzz can

Because This is my favorite mode I will express in more detail.
In portrait mode, as well as in chart mode, there is a choice of zoom from 1x to 3x, but it should be understood that up to 2.9x this will be a figure zoom. But in 3x, if the lighting allows the camera to switch to the TV. I don’t really like it, but what to do.
The quality of course 1x gives an excellent result, but you do not understand the focal length, not for portraits. 2x is already another matter, but the quality is not very good. Therefore, in the room I prefer to shoot in the range of 1.5-1.8 x, and on the street portraits of course only on TV.
And yes, I prefer to still shoot in chart mode, so that you can later change the degree of background blur.

camera question - is it possible to do portrait photos with x3 or x1 camera?

Rep: (1)
* Mazitron
thank! Well, if at 1.5-1.8x it will be just a crop that can be made from x1 by hand. or I do not understand correctly?

Rep: (10)
Tell me, when does optical doom start working? I shoot in 10MP mode, because 40MP mode does not allow to zoom. Correctly, I understand that the camera 40mp itself is connected in zoom mode up to 3x? Or is the digital zoom always? Then when does optical zoom work?

Shot yesterday in complete darkness. Compared with the SLR. Naturally, the P30 lost, but he played decently, where there was at least a little lighting, he pulled the frame. First P30, then SLR. Filmed in raw, then pulled in the editor.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedClaud - 26.04.19, 10:17

Rep: (28)
For comparison, Night and Auto mode.
Night in color is more interesting, but the details below.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedMichaelsavagemessiahzine.com - 26.04.19, 10:20

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/06/19 06:46