> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC U12 + - Accessories | Smartphone 5.99 "

Rep: (251)
Accessories forHTC U12 +
PictureHTC U12 +, HTC U12 Plus, HTC Imagine
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 16.06.19, 22:20
Reason for editing: Two cables

Rep: (1561)
Safety glass U12 +:https://www.amazon.de/...cp_apa_i_NefeBb1QY1RZ2
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedziand - 01.06.18, 19:43

Cover overviewSPIGEN Liquid Crystal
Price forEbay- 803 rubles
Price forAliexpress- 1115 rubles

After I smashed my U11 + in a thin case, I decided to get some of the coolest and most reliable cases for the new U12 + (Spigen, Ringke, Poetic). First came Spigen.

Packing and packaging
Attached Image
Attached Image

Photo cover SPIGEN on the phone
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Expensive packaging. The case is made of transparent silicone, but rather thick. On one side of the inscription "Designed in Irvine California. Made in South Korea" (Design made in Irvine, California, USA. Made in South Korea). On the other - the logo "Spigen". On all four corners - protective pads, one of them is signed "Air cusion technology" (technology "air cushion").Case compatible with protective glassImak pro . All three buttons easy to press, the side faces are compressed easily. All the cuts coincide perfectly. Cutout fingerprint scanner below "beveled", so that the finger sliding from bottom to top, easily falls into the hollow, and finds the sensor. Thanks to him, I finally began to find the scanner easily. More I do not touch the camera in search of the sensor because the cutouts around the edge of the scanner and touch around the camera well enough differ. In general, the cover looks good and expensive. Although silicone has a silicone, and a year is likely to turn yellow. Phone in the cover, of course, becomes much thicker than no cover, but in my opinion is more important than protection. Still, I broke the phone for 40 thousand, and it costs 50 thousand, and would not want to break it.

Post has been editedSLA8 - 24.04.19, 14:27

Cover overviewRingke Fision X
Price forEbay- 763 rubles

Ringke Fusion X's brutal case, suddenly became my favorite case. In the pictures it seems that it is cumbersome, but in reality it turned out to be only a little more than the Spigen case. And due to the thin back wall, in the hand the Ringke phone feels even thinner than it was in the Spigen case.

Packing and packaging
Attached Image
Attached Image

Ringke and Spigen Case Size Comparison
Attached Image
Attached Image

Photo cover Ringke Fusion X on your phone
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

On the packaging it says that the defense of this case meets the military standard of the country of our potential enemy. Feels like, cover and really very reliable. Frame probably made of polyethylene (similar to plastic, but it is flexible and much tougher rubber). Top frame projects above the protective glass Imak, and protrudes from the bottom inside the rear wall. In all corners of the frame are made shockproof thickening. Which, incidentally, appear and the bottom too, so that the phone lying on the table, do not concern the entire surface, but only barely four protruding legs, as it were, standing on four legs. The rear wall is made of a transparent rigid plastic (and by the way, from the packaging, it was carefully glued protective film on both sides, so as not to scratch the sorting and transportation).Case compatible with protective glassImak pro . On the case, on the bottom of the left side there is a loop for the lace. The cutout for the fingerprint scanner has a beveled edge (not as steep as in the Spigen case, but also comfortable enough) so that it is easy for the finger to find the scanner and not confuse it with the camera. The power button is pressed easily. The volume buttons (I wanted to write that they are pressed tightly, but these touch buttons can adjust to something?) After a day they suddenly began to be pressed normally. By the way, with this case involuntary pressing of volume buttons disappeared that happened spontaneously when I pressed my fingers on different parts of the body. The side faces are compressed much harder than without a cover, you have to push hard, but I'm used to it. At first, I didn’t even always succeed in squeezing the edges, but it turned out that it was necessary to press NOT on the lower half of the phone, but above, right under the power button, compression works easier here.

In general, the case looks very cool, it is immediately clear that the phone is male. Reliability is felt throughout. It even seems that the phone can now be thrown, and it will not be anything. And this lack of fear of hurting him is a very pleasant feeling. It looks like this case will be worn constantly.

Post has been editedSLA8 - 24.04.19, 16:45

Rep: (11)
Lord Advise BT in-ear headphones inexpensive (price-quality) :)

Rep: (36)
* SLA8 , norms cover, I also ordered it on eBay from Korea, and most importantly on Ali, is more expensive))
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (36)
Such a hydrogel film was ordered from America, a spray, a napkin, a rubber spatula with the company's logo and 2 films were included, there are complete sets for pasting. Expensive, but the thing is cool, glued on U11, still people go with it
Attached Image

Rep: (272)
OAV65 @ 04.24.19, 14:13*
Lord Advise BT in-ear headphones are inexpensive (price-quality)

* OAV65,
On ebay ali, take the first one, like xiaomi, I can tell you the quality, quality
but this is another song and you obviously will not like the price !!

Rep: (101)
OAV65 @ 04.24.19, 23:13*
Advise BT in-ear headphones are inexpensive (price-quality)

I ordered myselfFuncl alwhile waiting. I chose them because by harb bluetooth is right just for our telp, a new model, quality, not expensive. And also + ViPER4Androoid, in general, I think there will be a song: rofl:

* Goryna , he asked for in-ear headphones like Apple AirPods. If you choose intra-channel headphones, the choice is huge. For example, I have " Samsung Gear Icon X 2018 "(predecessor" Galaxy buds “). I just wanted to try what top wireless headphones are, which in comparative reviews win against Apple AirPods. These IconX do not support the aptX codec, but work with the HTC U12 + in some other codec, but the sound is still smart But they are expensive.

A friend took 4 times cheaper "Xiaomi AirDots"and he is pleased! He says that he likes the sound. They, by the way, also have touch panels, like mine. But he has NO proximity sensor (they DO NOT turn off when removed from ears, and turn on when inserted into ears). I also don’t support aptX codec. I believe a friend that they sound good, because once I had the opportunity to compare Xiaomi's _wire_ headphones with Sony. Xiaomi was 2 times cheaper, but sounded much better than Sony.

Post has been editedSLA8 - 25.04.19, 21:44

SLA8 @ 04/25/19 08:48*
he asked in-ear headphones,

Here I put my hand on my heart - I do not understand. For me they are all the same - they are inserted into the ears or embedded.
I chose Funcl Al because the body connects via Bluetooth 5.0, aptX codec from the body, Hi-Fi sound from the body. Well, the price is reasonable. And from the discussion I found out that they are pumped over the bottom, which is for me

Goryna @ 04/25/19 04:10*
Here I put my hand on my heart - I do not understand. For me they are all the same - they are inserted into the ears or embedded.

Yes, I asked closer to your answer: blush: Plus flew away. Where ordered, if not a secret. I read I also liked it ...

Rep: (923)
* OAV65 , ordered today in https: //play.google.co...android.market.russia ,
GorynaI also took it there, only on April 11. He is already in the Netherlands: yes:
Attached Image

Post has been editedovstanislav - 25.04.19, 13:51

: thank_you:

Post has been editedOAV65 - 25.04.19, 14:03

Rep: (6)
Does anyone use a phone with a "toe pocket" cover? Is it actually real, or will it slip out of my hand at some point and there will be sadness?

ddimi @ 04.26.19, 17:44*
"toe pocket"

What is it like? Maybe he saw, but did not know what it was called.

Rep: (6)
https://www.amazon.de/…031_t2_B07CTJVQFV?th=1

such a

Rep: (53)
Guys, advise a good protective glass so that there is no edging around the glass, and then everywhere this edging even at the OD

* Sangam777 , There are reasons why the glass manufacturers stained frame. Polnoprikleivayuscheesya colored glass without frame for U12 + (and many other phones) nobody in the world does not issue because the screen has a rounded edge. That is, the need for such a curved glass screen with a soft gel layer, which is almost impossible to stick perfectly straight hand. To him it was at all possible to stick hand, its curved edge a few protruded. Because these slits necessarily stuffed dust. No one wants to screen at the edges was plastered with dust. That's why manufacturers and stained glass frame to hide the dust and bubbles.

There are alternatives, but they are either bad or very bad.

For example, glass with an air gap between the glass and the screen, and glue on the edge, lookNEGATIVE. The screen becomes “gray” (the cheapest smartphones are about 5 years ago), distort colors, and reflect too much, almost like a mirror. Everyone knows what the bubble looks like under the film - it is gray on the black background of the screen, so imagine a “gray” bubble the size of a whole glass - just suchEffectmake these crappy glass.

Another option is flat glass (like Nillkin in the good old days). But they have a width less than the width of the screen, because they do not go to curved edges. It looks ... an amateur. And if they go to the curved edges a little - it looks even worse - the glass does not stick at the edges.

In addition to glass, there are films, but over time they will definitely straighten and bulge at the edges where the glass is bent.

There are also hydrogel films. At first they look very good, but usually they are very short-lived. Lose a decent look for a month or two of use. Although higherofferorder a very expensive hydrogel film that supposedly will err for a long time.

In general, the best glass is full-bonded, with a black frame. They are durable, have a deep black color, and do not distort colors.Because I recommend, for exampleImak proorCheerymoon .

Post has been editedSLA8 - 27.04.19, 00:03

Rep: (53)
* SLA8 , I bought an aimag, on Alik, then from an authorized dealer on HTC online, they all have some kind of edging that separates the screen from the black edging.

ddimi @ 04.26.19, 19:14*

Of course slip out, not even discussed. Yes, and for such money, such a case somehow either ...
SLA8 @ 04/27/19 04:58*
Another option - flat glass

I have just such a glass, there are no edges. But I want to clarify. Although it is smaller than the general plane of the screen, it is glued within the borders of the black border of the screen itself, which is 2mm to the left and right. And in general, the choice of the type of screen protection is an amateur as well, and covers

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/03/20, 17:17