> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 9 SE - Marriage and repair | Smartphone, 5.97 ''
Display marriage
Is there a Marriage
Yes Blue bar [ 62 ] ** [19,31%]
Not [ 122 ] ** [38,01%]
Yes Other [ 78 ] ** [24,3%]
Personally, I could not see I am satisfied [ 59 ] ** [18,38%]
Total votes: 321

Rep: (240)
Marriage and RepairXiaomi Mi 9 SE
PictureXiaomi Mi 9 SE
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful

Who is looking for parts or wants to get rid of them, there is a topic
Purchase / sale / replacement parts

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 11.08.19, 19:33
Reason for editing: Compensation marriage

Rep: (1)
I got a phone xiaomi mi 9 se global after 4 hours appeared longitudinal band on the entire screen. Pechalka .. Touch Scrin yet on sale there ...

Rep: (0)
* molchikoff,
Can photos and videos of marriage, even began to wonder.

Nothing to take pictures .. A screen in the screenshot is not visible .. Just white stripe smooth full screen longitudinal and little flickers .. Do not drop not pressed, only had time to adjust screen margnul .. and .. there was a strip displays will not soon be delivered. . And the cost is probably inadequate for the price plus work.

Rep: (244)
Rear covers

Posted on 05/04/2019, 19:25:

The display module assembly.

More nezhdanchik, in the field of fingerprint scanners a month there is a display burnout

Post has been editedmolchikoff - 16.05.19, 08:41

Exactly one day after purchase stopped working display. The sensor works, reacts to touch. Image available only in a small strip at the top of this function the. I do not drop, stoked.

bought 3 phones, one died on the display after 2 hours, the second after 2 days, the third glitches with the disappearance of the network.
Jack Pot marriage with this model. All devices are the global version

Rep: (3)
when you press a little harder in the middle area of ​​the scanner glass is pressed and creates the sound of his peeling

Rep: (240)
Original photo battery
Battery
Attached Image
Attached Image

Hey. Tell me please. Bought globalku 9 se. Tupit mercilessly mobile Internet ... or rather how not connect until the phone will reboot, or 10 times the switching off of the mobile Internet. Although shows 4g. What could it be? And how to fix it?

* ValeraS221 ,
Gluck 4g. Including forced operation of the network only 3g frequency.

Rep: (2662)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Xiaomi

Rarely but aptly ska screen sensor is triggered on the right side on their own, it is like in general? it is a glitch or firmware module?

Rep: (218)
Hello. Please fill in the questionnaire all about marriage on the device. This will help to understand whether it is associated with the device, or the firmware and identify "malignant" party.
Fill in a form here:https://forms.gle/Bh8VSQWjksvmKe5b6

Post has been editedtrenisk - 02.06.19, 23:59

Thus, censorship became innocent delete messages in the overall theme. Well, OK. I repeat here.
Today released new firmware. Who have already potestit that dumps 4g with her?

Rep: (124)
* Nevermind_94, c 4g either as all the old, dumps. On 3g chasing

* Than I can help , * Johnathanufa , Tin .... and where to buy, I ordered?

Rep: (16)
* Nevermind_94, what firmware is out, I can not see Global Refresh

Hello! The unit to use 5 days, today began to notice that the sound is very bad at conversation, especially through Vayber. It feels that the volume is not in the ear, roughly speaking, and from the back cover outside ... Who faced? How to decide?

* ttt7ttt, 10.2.9.0 (PFB EU XM)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/02/20, 00:07