> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Mi 9 | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions

Rep: (2529)
Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Mi 9
PictureXiaomi Mi 9, sepheus
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Mi9 Owners Club | Discussion Mi9 SE

• In the subject are allForum Rules
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • The main rule of the section:Theme is not a place for flooding. We have, after all, a technical bias. For this there is a section "BreakerпїЅ;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 25.05.19, 11:40

Rep: (5)
Why is autonomy less mi 9 than mi 8?
Mi 8 screen 5-6h
Mi 9 screen 4-5h
Why so?

Rep: (66)
Supra0991 @ 04/18/19, 20:30*
Different phones, different circuitry, different batteries

Rep: (105)
Supra0991 @ 04/18/19, 10:30 PM*
Mi 8 screen 5-6h
Mi 9 screen 4-5h
Why so?

How?? How do you manage for 4-5 hours of the screen to land at zero? I do not understand. Constantly on GPS, screen brightness to maximum and record video? Or did they make a crooked software, which in the background is mine?

Rep: (5)
How?? How do you manage for 4-5 hours of the screen to land at zero? I do not understand. Constantly on GPS, screen brightness to maximum and record video? Or did they make a crooked software, which in the background is mine?

nor any mine ordinary phone, social network, browser. Note 5 Pro was able to 7h, mi8 6h, mi9 5h although he tried to save money in the end is useless. I think return or not and take note 7 or samsung a50

Rep: (7)
* Supra0991 , I also think about selling, the autonomy is terrible. On Lenovo P2 two days of active use and 13-14 hours of the screen, I think P2 is the best in autonomy.

Rep: (13)
* Supra0991,
While few people report a problem with autonomy, maybe all the same in your device problems. The second day after charging, 3-4 hours of screen, Wi-fi, 4G. 41%
* djbobs
Tell me, did you take Mi9 because of autonomy ?! Why compare the device on the top process, with a 5100 mAh power bank.

Rep: (-1)
Autonomy is depressing, of course, but I still hope for optimization, 855 percent and I don’t think xiaomi has been bothered with power consumption algorithms, and the new autonomy will finish the smartphone (I really hope so) with me, too, with games by the hour two for about 3-4 hours holds

* djbobs
1-2% without any saving modes, and without flight mode. Not looked at the charts for the night, which consumes the battery.

Rep: (-1)
Is there anyone who changed the actual capacity of the battery? What are the results?

Tell me, did you take Mi9 because of autonomy ?! Why compare the device on the top process, with a 5100 mAh power bank.
That is, if the percent is top-end, then it should at night with the parameters that I indicated above, eat 5-6% of the charge?

Posted on 04/19/2019 08:04:

Not looked at the charts for the night, which consumes the battery.
the fact of the matter is that he sleeps without waking up.

Post has been editeddjbobs - 19.04.19, 08:05

* djbobs
I saw posts about autonomy a couple of days ago, I started it myself and asked a colleague. 1-2% per night, on two devices. Data transfer, Wi-Fi is disabled. Optimization is not included. Firmware 10.2.17.0 PFAEUXM.

Rep: (66)
That is, if the percent is top-end, then it should at night with the parameters that I indicated above, eat 5-6% of the charge?
He owes nothing to anyone. Not satisfied with the power consumption - buy another device, go to the appropriate discussion thread.
I'm satisfied with the power consumption of Mi9 after Redmi Note 3, I'm staying here.))

Post has been editedRonaton - 19.04.19, 08:12

* Ronaton In which branch are they discussing power consumption?

Posted 04/19/2019 08:30:

* Ronaton if he had used the battery in the same way as I described, would you not sound the alarm?

Post has been editeddjbobs - 19.04.19, 09:19

Rep: (36)
* djbobs , it takes 15% for me overnight, I don’t put any restrictions at all, it was the same on mi8 and mi5, I don’t see a problem here, the smart lives for a day with active use, and I don’t need it anymore, and given fast charging, I threw 15 minutes to charge - I got another half day of autonomy, I do not see any problems at all.

Rep: (2)
I have eaten more than 10% per night and there were constant wavelets. Yesterday I made a complete reset (I did not install anything) and only 3% went away overnight. But the constant activity remained. Is it all for the night or just me?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedoleg63ru - 19.04.19, 08:59

Rep: (4)
* djbobs ,
Also during the night, the battery sits 6-8%

Rep: (10)
* oleg63ru

Similarly, I constantly receive notifications from monitoring in telegrams, mail, messengers so this is the norm.
Attached Image

Post has been editedalex99 в„ў - 19.04.19, 09:49
Reason for editing: We remove the image under the spoiler

so this is the norm.
In your cases, let's say this is normal, but in my case when the phone is asleep, nothing will come of it, and 5-6% leave for the night. I think that this is not the norm.

Rep: (62)
so this is the norm

This is definitely not the norm. Your phone almost never sleeps during the day when the screen is turned off. On this screen what SOT?

Rep: (6)
Charging how many watts in the kit? I can not find a designation

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/02/19 20:30