> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung SM-A505 Galaxy A50 | Discussion of energy, and the search tips on saving solutions
Find out "survivability" battery
How much you have enough battery life?
1.5-2 days at full load [ 12 ] ** [12,5%]
For one day at full load [ 66 ] ** [68,75%]
Half day at full load [ 18 ] ** [18,75%]
Total votes: 96

Rep: (2667)
Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung SM-A505 Galaxy A50

PictureSamsung SM-A505 Galaxy A50
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | power usage пїЅ
  • In the subject are allForum Rules
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • The main rule of the section:Theme is not a place for flooding. We have, after all, a technical bias. For this there is a section "BreakerпїЅ;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;

Specifications:
CPU
Processor frequency, GHz: 4 cores at 2.3 GHz (Cortex-A73), 4 cores at 1.7 GHz (Cortex-A53)
Processor Type: Eight-core
Product Name: Exynos 7 Octa 9610

Screen
Screen size: 162.1 mm (6.4 ")
Screen resolution: 2340 x 1080 (FHD +)
Screen Type: Super AMOLED
Screen color depth: 16 million
S Pen support: No
Always On Display (AOD): Yes

Camera
Main camera - Resolution: 25 MP; 8 MP super wide objectiv with f / 2.2 aperture; Portrait obektiv on 5 MP, with an aperture of f / 2.2,
Main camera - Aperture: f / 1.7; f / 2.2 (Ultra Wide)
Main camera - Autofocus: Yes
Front camera - Resolution: 25 MP
Front camera - Aperture: f / 2.0
Main camera - Flash: Yes
Stabilization: No
GCam support: Yes

Memory
RAM, GB: 4; 6
Built-in memory, GB: 64; 128
External memory, GB: MicroSD (up to 512 GB)

Network
Number of SIM-cards: Dual-SIM
SIM card size: Nano-SIM (4FF)
SIM slot type: SIM 1 + SIM 2 + MicroSD
Communication standard: 2G, 3G, 4G

Connections
USB interface: USB Type-C
USB: 2.0
Navigation system: GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
Headphone jack: 3.5mm
Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4 GHz + 5.0 GHz, VHT80
Wi-Fi Direct: Yes
Bluetooth Version: 5.0
NFC technology support: Yes

operating system
Operating system: Android Pie (9.0)
Shell: One UI

general information
Color: Black / White / Blue
Form Factor: Classic Touch Screen
Notification Indicator: No
Fingerprint: Yes, built into display
FM Radio: Yes

physical characteristics
Size (H x W x D, mm): 158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7
Weight: 166 g

Battery
Battery capacity, mAh: 4000

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 06.02.20, 22:30

Rep: (24)
The A50 is a very good screen, that's really like his size, and contrast-ppi, pentayl not seen PWM noticed at low brightness, loops at low brightness, too little.
Very nice.

Now the second-to-use phone SGS10 (A40 aside because Eksinosa 7885)
So I prefer the A50, the speed of daily work: launching applications, interface speed, and the like exactly the same speed, a great screen, and a diagonal greater, and most importantly, self-contained)
SGS10 I last recharged twice, so he held out until the evening, though the first time up to 13%, he sat down to have lunch (
A50 as a charge on a Friday afternoon, and worked on a single charge until this morning, even though I often SGS10 picked up.

Not to be unfounded Here is a screenshot of AccuBattery

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedloudpiper - 03.03.19, 14:36

Rep: (3)
dkiss @ 19.03.19, 19:01*
And it works the same number (sarcasm)

Well, actually it works as well (no sarcasm). There's meaning in their durability and degradation of the maximum charge is much (several times) slower and more resistivity to temperatures as low and high under severe heating. It will not be six months to keep 50% charge at gamers.

Post has been editedReDEyeD - 19.03.19, 18:42

Rep: (13)
here charge test under load

https://youtu.be/Gq2L6EzJgGg

https://youtu.be/GoaiRDmus2o

rest died first

Post has been editedxzqtr - 25.03.19, 09:55

Rep: (115)
xzqtr @ 25.03.19, 9:49*
here charge test under load
https://youtu.be/Gq2L6EzJgGg

rest died first
not surprisingly, under load faster processor though. In normal use, no games will be the opposite situation

Rep: (9)
Remzas @ 26.03.19, 08:20*
if glued glass?

Yes, it will. But it sucks) reviews are worse than without the glass ... I did not glue, but saw himself that works through the glass.

Posted 03/26/2019, 8:31:

Comrades! Ahow much charge you eaten per night? I set without charge , AOD included. It was 73% (23:00), was 57% (8:00). It's like at all ?? o_O

Post has been editedallboot - 26.03.19, 08:32

Rep: (10)
allboot @ 26.03.19, 08:28*
Comrades! And how much charge you have eaten for the night? I put up without power, AOD included. It was 73% (23:00), was 57% (8:00). It's like at all ?? o_O

Try the night include a maximum power saving mode. In previous shells Samsung could bring this mode button on the shutter.

Rep: (115)
HyTakoe @ 26.03.19, 10:44*
than special preymushestvo AOD? You can look no pressing unlock? Advantages of trying to understand it.
It can always burn time without consuming extra charge

Rep: (285)
How to charge the battery keeps in active use? Corresponds to the specs?

P.S.
labp @ 26.03.19, 23:48*
right now tried on their device, only works from left to right, on the contrary in any way ..

At its A7 always do right. But now I tried from left to right, works too.

Rep: (21)
* S.Andrey,
The A5 3500 battery. Me 2 days boldly enough (currently removed from the charging-wrote 2 days 6 hours. Should be enough zaryada.Nu about it is. And WiFi, 4G constantly). Already I thought about it, but now well optimized consumption. Least of all battery care. Well, within reason.
But, to be honest, while I look at the discussion of autonomy A50 and surprised. Something is not enough. But that's because the novelty is likely. Corrected.

Post has been editedSergey2112 - 28.03.19, 19:40

Rep: (2)
More I noticed a peculiarity:
The battery settings there is a slider on-off fast charging. I accordingly included once bought the smartphone.
Always be charged via a computer with native USB cable.
And look - like it is unrealistic long time charging (charged 2 times), well, I think: The battery 4000, especially pipes.
Today, for the sake of interest I have disabled fast charging, and lo and behold - the charge quickly went up.

Rep: (104)
Risk @ 03/29/19, 8:07*
The battery settings there is a slider on-off fast charging.

Fast charging is only from the native charger. I enjoyed her A5-2016 three years. No problem. Still remains 20-40% by the end of the day. Charge-discharge cycles of about 800. So you can safely use!

Rep: (123)
All the same, the quality of signal reception at the A50 in order. On the Honor 7 I did not catch 4g, 1 stick and Ineta no. And it catches, 1 stick and without problems. Before going to bed charges and went to sleep, the morning looked like it was 100% true.

Rep: (158)
m0b @ 30.03.19, 11:37*
ak_frost, I do not see much convenience in this function except for a few rare cases. I put on a slow charge for the night and not worried.

Easier during the day to put on 20-30 minutes from 20 to 80% charge. The battery in this mode even longer live: blush:
But the use cases are different. If someone does not have the amenities that for someone it is convenient, and I think these will be the majority.

Rep: (1)
But how to start to use in terms of charging? Do I need to polnochtyu discharge, then charge?

Rep: (158)
Pwrsky1 @ 30.03.19, 12:23*
Do I need to polnochtyu discharge, then charge?

Not.

Rep: (15)
It looks like AMD eats battery ...

Leave overnight phone with the inclusion of the Armenian National Movement
The 0.00 was 47%
In 8.30 - 17%
At 10.00 - 11%

Unfortunately I did not screenshot

charge flow ...

It was approximately as follows.

Screen - 10% - two o'clock
ANM - 10% - ten o'clock

ANM mode - always enabled.

Dear forum, please take a look, someone like ANM consumes battery.

Rep: (0)
Who worried that the rapid charge battery faster kills. In the setting can disable fast charging will eat smaller current: thank_you:

Post has been editedotherman - 31.03.19, 13:25

Rep: (1)
otherman @ 31.03.19, 13:25*
Who worried that the rapid charge battery faster kills. In the setting can disable fast charging will eat smaller current: thank_you:

Tell me where that is not found. Certainly not going to turn off, but straight suffer, I do not know where)

Rep: (0)
Week like with the handheld device, the version of 4/64. fingerprint scanner with protective glass tupit terribly and does not accept print right the first time, although he no glass is not particularly fast, constant demand for complete coverage of the scanner, it is not convenient. The vibration is weak, if the pocket on Silent calls can easily fail to notice not to mention the messages. Optimization bad night when the Always on display, a function of switching the screen when picked up and unlock the face, consumes 10% of the charge. If you turn off all these functions that 2-3% is spent per night. No event for the indicator, it is not convenient, considering that the vaunted always on display eats charge the device to constantly check in silent mode.
So it is not found in the settings screen switching function when receiving the notification, apparently is just not implemented in samsungovskoy shell, which again was not pleasant. If anyone knows how to turn At least this please write.

Rep: (17)
The battery starts to behave appropriately at least a week of active use. Important conditions of power saving: There is a dark theme, AOD started by tap, translated into sleep mode application zhruny. Well, try not to discharge its "zero", to charge when the warning pops up 15% charge

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/03/20, 14:33