> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

8 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Samsung SM A205 Galaxy A20 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.4 "
riplexx
Message#1
14.04.19, 13:02
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 201
Check in: 12.08.11
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

DiscussionSamsung A205 Galaxy A20
PictureGalaxy A20
Description | Discussion �

Specifications
Specifications from the site Samsung.ru (04/14/19):
CPU
Processor Frequency: 1.6 GHz, 1.35 GHz
Processor Type: Eight-core

Screen
Dimensions (Main screen): 162.0 mm (6.4 ")
Screen resolution: 720 x 1560 (HD +)
Screen Type: Super AMOLED
Screen color depth: 16 million

Memory
Amount of RAM (GB): 3
Built-in memory (GB): 32 GB
Available memory * (GB): 21.7 GB
External memory: MicroSD (up to 512 GB)

SIM cards
Number of SIM cards: Dual-SIM
SIM card size: Nano-SIM (4FF)
SIM slot type: SIM 1 + SIM 2 + MicroSD (approx. Red: uncombined)

USB interface: USB Type-C, USB 2.0
ANT +: No
MHL: No
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n 2.4 GHz (approx. Red: on mobile-review.com they wrote about AC, but most likely a typo, until they checked it)
Wi-Fi Direct: Yes
Bluetooth: v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps)
NFC function: Yes
Dimensions (H x W x D, mm) 158.4 x 74.7 x 7.8
Weight (g) 169
Battery capacity (mAh, typical value) 4000
Navigation system: GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
Headphone Jack: 3.5mm Stereo
Sensors: Accelerometer, Fingerprint scanner, Gyroscopic sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, Presence sensor

Camera
Main camera - Resolution (values): 13.0 MP + 5.0 MP
Main camera - Aperture (value): F1.9, F2.2
Main camera - Optical stabilization system: No
Front camera - Resolution: 8.0 MP
Front Camera - Aperture: F2.0
Front Camera - Autofocus: No
Front Camera - Optical Stabilization: No
Front Camera - Flash: No
Video recording resolution: FHD (1920 x 1080) for 30 fps
Internet time (3G) (hours) Up to 12
Operating time in the Internet (LTE) (hours) Up to 13
Internet time (Wi-Fi) (hours) Up to 13
Video playback time (hour) Up to 21
Removable battery No
Audio playback time (hour) Up to 82
Talk time (3G WCDMA) (hours) Up to 26
Audio and Video
Stereo sound support No (approx. Ed: Speech about external speakers)
Formats of video playback MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
FHD video playback resolution (1920 x 1080) @ 60 fps
Audio formats MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Gear Support: Galaxy Watch, Gear Circle (Manager Support), Gear Fit, Gear Fit2, Gear Fit2 Pro, Gear Sport, Gear1, Gear2, Gear2 Neo, Gear S, Gear S2, Gear S3, Gear IconX, Gear IconX (2018)
Samsung DeX support: No
Mobile TV: No

Communication standard:
2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD
2G GSM
GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
3G UMTS
B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B5 (850), B8 (900)
4G FDD LTE
B1 (2100), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B20 (800)
4G TDD LTE
B38 (2600), B40 (2300), B41 (2500)

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Information
Distinctive features:
- sAMOLED (at least "out of the box" AOD is missing)
- the screen wakes up on a double tapa
- NFC
- Fast charge
- 4000 mAh battery
- non-combined SIM tray, i.e. you can install 2 SIM cards + microSD memory card without tricks
- USB TYPE-C
- memory 32/3
- Bluetooth v5.0
- According to unconfirmed insider information, the glass should not be lower than Gorilla Glass 3

Components from the official retail of the Russian Federation:
- power supply labeled Fast Charging black or whiter depending on the color of the model
- "key" for the SIM tray
- USB TYPE-C cable is black or whiter depending on the model color
- "key" for the SIM tray
(headphones not included)

The full name of the models, taking into account the color (from the Samsung website for the Russian Federation):
- Black - SM-A205FZKVSER
- Blue - SM-A205FZBVSER
- Red - SM-A205FZRVSER
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 12.05.19, 20:17
Reason for editing: Prepared the topic for transfer subsection
ivanalterx7
Message#2
12.04.19, 08:26
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 23.09.12
Redmi Note 7 3/32

I understand that the function Always on display is not available on it? It is on the A30, but I did not find it here
GARRIK73
Message#3
12.04.19, 20:57
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30
Check in: 04.03.15

yes there is no such function (Always on display) well, it can be set up by third-party :)
bear13
Message#4
13.04.19, 19:35
Experienced
[online]

Messages 449
Check in: 11.11.05
Samsung Galaxy S8 Snapdragon

AOD means a third-party software?
I tried to install samsung pay- not installed. In GPlay, it does not appear at all, if you put the apk SPay and SPay framework, then the phone goes into a cyclic reboot
KNOX is on it ...
how so?

P.S. Called the Samsung Russia TP, they said that the device had just come out, so there is no support for SPay yet (which is strange), but it will definitely be soon

Post has been editedbear13 - 13.04.19, 20:27

--------------------
* Cassiopeya * Rover * Qtek9100 * EtenX500 * Omnia * HTC HD2 * HTC Wilfire S * Sony Ericsson Arc S * ZTE Nubia Z5 * Elephone P7000 * Honor 5X * Galaxy S6 *Galaxy S8
GARRIK73
Message#5
13.04.19, 21:34
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30
Check in: 04.03.15

* bear13, yes, third-party software! From Play Marketa, I picked up the Always On Amoled proto and the first one on the list, I just liked it the most! And everything works fine without any glitches!
Here it is hereAlways On AMOLED BETA (Fast ~ DUMBER ~ # 51230911)

Post has been editedGARRIK73 - 13.04.19, 21:38
riplexx
Message#6
14.04.19, 14:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 201

Hello. I got a subject for my mother, for a few days I have the opportunity to poyuzat. At the very Samsung Galaxy S7. I want to write a small review-comparison.
Mid-April 2019, official retail (MTS), 13.990 (by installment installment of 12.591 rubles). The colors available were black and blue, the Samsung website is still listed as red, but not yet (at least in the MTS).
For the money very pleased with the presence of NFC and fast charging, especially that the charging unit is already included in the box. It is a pity that there are no headphones, but it does not matter.
A 4000 battery is also very nice.
I want to especially note that the phone is sooooo good in the hand. Better than my SGS7, the edges are more rounded, if SGS7 has a back glass back with a bend, and then there is a plane at the side, then at A20 this side is much thinner and even more rounded, it is immediately noticeable in the hand! Buttons made better.
The main "power" button on the side is pressed much nicer. For example, on SGS7, I have a silicone case for the cover that closes the buttons with it, after that, I can’t press the bare buttons, I don’t like it, then I really liked the A20. The volume rocker is also very nicely pressed, it is paired, but cooler than the individual buttons on the SGS7. The screen wakes up on a double tapa! It's great, there is no such thing out of the box in SGS7, there is a problem only through the AOD, and then there’s a small badge that you need to hit - it’s inconvenient. When you hold the phone in your hands - of course it produces a wonderful WOW effect with its colors and brightness. Very cool )))
But there is a very big minus in the screen - for such a large diagonal, the resolution is too small 720 x 1560 (HD +). If you have good eyesight, if you can see well near, and if you had a phone with a diagonal of more than 4.7 "with FullHD resolution (or higher), then the graininess of 6.4" at 720 x 1560 immediately catches the eye, you can see it on the elements interface, icons, widgets, etc. So in this regard I cannot recommend 100%. If it doesn’t matter to you or you’re close to seeing it is not very good, like my mother, for whom the subject was bought, then yes, take it boldly. If there was an experience on phones with a large screen and FullHD, then you will notice the difference immediately on the interface.
Although usually, after the first power-up (and I definitely had the first one, the box was packed), usually at first Samsung can slow down and eat the battery - for some reason this is not observed on this device, after buying it I climbed for a long time in settings, downloaded LTE updates, installed software, synchronized data from the cloud. I downloaded at least 500 mb, then the phone lay on all night, and the discharge was very small.
The system does not slow down, everything quickly flies, a very pleasant impression.
I can’t say anything about the ringing dynamics until I’ve been singing much tunes on it.
In general, I highly recommend the phone, I really liked it. With a reservation on the display resolution.
If I had chosen for myself, I would add up to the A30 because of the resolution at least.
Also in the store when buying compared with Honor 9 Lite - there is a large resolution, but the pancake, and how it lies in the hand - is not at all the same, well, the screen itself does not make such an impression with its paints, and it is normal, not new-fashioned, such as frameless as they say. True and a bit more profitable in terms of acquisitions, but honestly there is less joy from it)) I don’t even know what I would take, honor 9Lite, but with a higher resolution or A20 and I would simply get used to it in a week and forget ... I have another option Huawei P Smart 2018 in the same money. He was not in the cabin, but I think he would also not have felt the excitement, as from the A20.
Yes, there is an additional charge for Lite with a high resolution and a frameless screen, but once you pay extra, it is more reasonable to compare it with the A30 again, and the P Smart 2019.
In general, it seems rather strange to me the release of devices with a difference of only a few thousand, but as the example of my relatives shows, indeed, all the niches in the market are filled)))
On mobile-review.com, the information that A20 has wi-fi AC slips, I haven’t been with him in my apartment, where there is a corresponding router, I can neither confirm nor deny, I think they could describe it on MR, but on the other hand, Samsung really could have put such a module ... It also seems written on MR in the A30 review that the A20 does not have fast charging, honestly, I haven’t charged the phone yet, today I’ll see how fast the charge goes. But on the complete power supply unit, Fast Charging was extruded, but perhaps this is just marketing and some type 2A is already fast, relatively fast ... from 1A ... I checked that there is fast charging, when connected, the screen says "fast charging" .

Post has been editedriplexx - 15.04.19, 08:53
Healperson
Message#7
15.04.19, 09:10
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1779
Check in: 31.05.15
Honor 8 FRD-L19

* riplexx, thank.
About the screen resolution :(
Would not pay attention to this when choosing. I now have 5.2 with fullhd.
I would also like to hear about fast charging, 5 GHz wifi, autonomy and speed of the interface in the future.
jekpol
Message#8
15.04.19, 10:18
frown
[offline]

Messages 787
Check in: 21.10.09
Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F

I like the screen, I have hyperopia, but even with glasses I look at the pixels on the drum. It looks very cool.
There are shoals of this body. I own them for a week.
1. The proximity sensor does not work well. When you bring it to your ear, the screen goes dead, but if you remove it from your ear, it does not light up. You have to press the power or double tap on the screen. It is very uncomfortable. Restart, everything starts working as expected. When contacting Samsung in support, I was told that there is artificial intelligence, and he himself determines what he needs. This is how it is.
2. Yesterday the alarm went off and played a melody that was not set for this alarm.
Watching further.
About the battery is still unclear - it keeps bad for the time being. I am an inactive user, but not enough for 3 days. Maybe still not swinging. Charges about an hour.
So far the main functions that I use are: NFC (there is no samsung pay in it, only google pay), mail, browser and access point.

Post has been editedjekpol - 15.04.19, 10:47
riplexx
Message#9
16.04.19, 13:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 201

HealPerson @ 04/15/19, 09:10*
riplexx, thanks.
About screen resolution
Would not pay attention to this when choosing. I now have 5.2 with fullhd.
I would also like to hear about fast charging, 5 GHz wifi, autonomy and speed of the interface in the future.

Well, there is a fast charge and it works, as I already wrote, the owner wrote a little higher that he has 1 hour of charging ...
It’s better not to ask me about autonomy, because mother only in whats`app to sit, reads news in the internet, the weather looks well and calls, sometimes the camera and the pictures to see, i.e. The operating scenario is very easy, but without wi-fi, only the cellular network. While working for a long time. Slightly higher, the owner writes, "it’s still badly, it’s not enough for 3 days" :) ...
I like the screen, I have hyperopia, but even with glasses I look at the pixels on the drum. It looks very cool.
There are shoals of this body. I own them for a week.
1. The proximity sensor does not work well. When you bring it to your ear, the screen goes dead, but if you remove it from your ear, it does not light up. You have to press the power or double tap on the screen. It is very uncomfortable. Restart, everything starts working as expected. When contacting Samsung in support, I was told that there is artificial intelligence, and he himself determines what he needs. This is how it is.
2. Yesterday the alarm went off and played a melody that was not set for this alarm.
Watching further.
About the battery is still unclear - it keeps bad for the time being. I am an inactive user, but not enough for 3 days. Maybe still not swinging. Charges about an hour.
So far the main functions that I use are: NFC (there is no samsung pay in it, only google pay), mail, browser and access point.

It looks very cool, I support it, but I still have no special consideration but I see a lack of resolution at the usual distance of use, and although I have myopia and astigmatism, I cannot boast of any kind of super mega near vision.
1. my device has not seen such a thing yet. Do you have accidentally films, protective glass?
About the battery - "3 days is not enough," as I understand it means that it lasts for 2+ days, right? Does it keep bad for now? And what was your previous machine?

I haven’t yet understood why, on the locked screen in the standby mode, nothing lights up or climbs, if, for example, a message came to whats`app. But for now, I think it’s because the phone is not locked, neither with a digital password, nor a fingerprint, nor a graphic key, nor a face ...
Nikitacpac
Message#10
17.04.19, 11:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 299
Check in: 17.12.16

In general, I am the happy owner of this unit:
After 3-4 years on xiaomi - the level is clearly felt on the Samsung. Assembly, software, fast charging, nfc, AKKUM 4000! , amold - there are no complaints, everything suits. The only thing that upset is the camera (Do not write "for the kind of money you wanted ?!") because It has long been clear to everyone that if it is soft to squeeze the maximum from such optics, then it turns out much better. She's kind of weak here. After Redmi Nout 5th noticeably felt. Maybe someone will ever finish gcam on it, or tell you how to install it, it will be great. In the meantime, the camera leaves much to be desired. For the rest there are no questions. P.s. I do not use covers, films, glasses. Tactile sensations are important to me. In general, I liked the device

Post has been editedNikitacpac - 17.04.19, 14:23
Reason for editing: Corrected

--------------------
Samsung A20
Nikitacpac
Message#11
17.04.19, 12:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 299

I will add:
For instagram, social networks the camera is normal. If you find fault (noise, detail, color, etc.), then you can probably find fault with anything)))

--------------------
Samsung A20
jekpol
Message#12
17.04.19, 16:45
frown
[offline]

Messages 787

The glass is glued. But if that were the reason, then the proximity sensor would always jiggle. After the reboot, everything starts working as it should for some time.
After the last charge, it lasted almost 4 days and the charge was another 20%. This makes me happy. The last phone was the Asus Zenfon Max (5000 mA battery). He worked for me for 10 days. Samsung has a 4000 battery, well, at least 6-7 days should last. Moreover, amold is more economical than ips.
Regarding the display of notifications, the only option is to set the flash or vibrate when picked up (smart notifications, but this feature also works extremely poorly).
jekpol
Message#13
18.04.19, 08:32
frown
[offline]

Messages 787

Measured accurately, from 15% to 100 - 1h 30 min.
This phone has another interesting feature: smart shutdown. Those. when you look at the phone (front camera), the screen does not turn off. But this feature also works through time.
Even today I saw one glitch. Set the Do Not Disturb (P / B. Screen and Disable Data Transfer) option on a schedule. I woke up earlier and could not turn off this feature.
Firmware raw, very raw.
Rolands
Message#14
18.04.19, 10:12
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 654
Check in: 24.10.08
Samsung SGH-i740

Owners of the A20 have this question:
As I understand it in the store on this device is turned off from the box - Always On Display (AOD) function on Samsung smartphones
And no one tried to cut it with a thread using an application?
Works?
Very interesting
Samsung turned it off from trying to position a20 and a30 (where the AOD works right away), but can you turn it on with third-party programs?
I want to take 20 ku, but here the Always On Display (AOD) function, if finally can be cut down forever - it loads me.
jekpol
Message#15
18.04.19, 12:12
frown
[offline]

Messages 787

Works (native Samsung is installed, but does not work). I put the first one from the market. And why would it not work on amolead? Only they are all advertising, you have to buy.

Post has been editedjekpol - 18.04.19, 12:25
Rolands
Message#16
18.04.19, 20:40
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 654
Check in: 24.10.08
Samsung SGH-i740

* jekpol,

Thank you very much!
Explained an important aspect for me.
I dealt with him in two branches in 20 ke and 30 ke.
Once again - grateful.
The availability of notifications was an important aspect for me.
4erver
Message#17
19.04.19, 05:16
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 980
Check in: 04.01.10

riplexx
Message#18
19.04.19, 13:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 201

On the device 2 topics:
Samsung A20 - Discussion (Post lgedmitry # 84212872) (04/04)
Samsung A205 Galaxy A20 3 / 32Gb (SM-A205FZ) - Discussion - Discussion (14.04)
Maybe decide what to leave?

The topic in which we are now I created, honestly, I did not see the topic that was created earlier, and even turned to the section moderator to create it. I did not know that users create such topics on devices themselves. I was offered to create it myself, and then the type will look like something and will be transferred to the Samsung section. So I created.
So let them decide how to be.
In any case, I don’t pretend to the position of curator, since The device was bought by my mother, everything I wanted and could say - I already said. The device will be sporadically in my hands once a week for half an hour, so there will be no further sense from me.
Peitergoff
Message#19
19.04.19, 14:25
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 427
Check in: 08.03.13

Hello colleagues! For some reason, the unlocking on the finger does not work, the code immediately pops up. A little lie down and immediately works. Ktonit watched at home?
DmitryVinokurov
Message#20
19.04.19, 14:34
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 19.02.19
Honor 8C BKK-L21

Two weeks of use, the flight is normal, did not observe this, carry it under warranty, let them do it in return or send it to SC
Nikitacpac
Message#21
19.04.19, 21:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 299

* riplexxleave your topic. In that topic was. She is dead. Also my posts were deleted by the author. It's obviously more lively

Posted on 04/19/2019, 21:38:

Attached Image

Posted on 04/19/2019, 21:39:

Attached Image

Post has been editedLexx808 - 12.05.19, 20:19
Reason for editing: We remove the images under the spoiler

--------------------
Samsung A20

8 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 20:03