> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei P30 Pro - Firmware

Rep: (1537)
Huawei P30 Pro - Firmware
PictureVOG-L09, VOG-L29, VOG-AL00, VOG-AL10, VOG-TL00
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information. Read a must!
For all new, as well as for some of the old owners of smartphones Huawei.
The manufacturer does not update the firmware at the same time for everyone, but by order in turn. In this regard, posts likeI flew update or but I did not fly , when will arrive or why I did not fly and so on. etc. They will be considered offtopic, since they do not carry any information and be deleted without warning in order not to litter the topic.

1. If the update arrives, but you have TWRP in recovery or Root rights or any other changes in the system files, then DO NOT Download and install OTA service pack. Before updating, you must perform the restoration of the full flow through eRecovery!

Drivers and Utilities
HiSuite - utility for working with Huawei phones under Windows (update, edit, backup)
HUAWEI Multi-Tool- utility to unlock bootloader, replace Recovery, install Root
Huawei Update Extractor- utility for unpacking firmware files-Instructions for use
EMUE Tweaker- change settings, including hidden, via ADB on Huawei / Honor phones (ROOT is not required)
Android SDK Tools
Drivers:Driver 1 | Driver 2 | ADB driver | ADB driver

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware
Absent today

Instructions

Recovery / Root
For everything below, you need an unlock code. No code, no root !!!
Flasher to change the recovery to custom / drain.
TWRP_Kirin980_greatslon

miscellanea

Topics Curator - ahmetov-82

Post has been editedahmetov-82 - Today, 07:37
Reason for editing: Cloud

Huawei firmware has a regional binding! For this firmware download and install strictly for your location! The firmware of another location can not be installed !!!

Update
Update this is when smart myself finds a new firmware and the user installs it over the air. By default, a smart, within the same android, always finds an OTA update, which the user can download and install. On the P30Pro, the manufacturer has removed the ability to select and download the full package, in the settings of this item no longer exists. The full FULL package will appear automatically now only when switching to a new OS. If something is wrong for you, or for some other reason you want to reinstall the update with the full FULL package, this can be done via eRecovery. How to do this, see below under "Recovery through Recovery" spoiler.

Installing Firmware and Recovery through Recovery
ATTENTION! Firmware you download via Firmware Finder can NOT be installed via 3 buttons.

For today,on stock , there are two options for installing the full firmware is to install service firmware via 3 buttons and restore full firmware through eRecovery .
Installation via 3 buttons
Download the firmware on the PC and unpack. There is a folder dload, it is stupid to copy and pastestrictly to the root !!! via an adapter to a USB flash drive or microSD card. Then turn off the smart and simultaneously press all three buttons, on and volume up and down. When the firmware starts, release the button. Then wait for the download and installation.

Recovery through Recovery
Turn off the smart and pick up to the computer by yusb. Then, with the smart turned off, hold down the volume up button and the power button and hold until you enter eRecovery. After the smart from the computer, you can unhook it. Next, select Download and pick up to your home WiFi. After the smart itself automatically finds the full firmware and starts downloading and installing it.
eRecovery
Attached Image

All user data after any optionupdates !!!firmware remain !!! But before installing the firmware with three buttons, I recommend backup, the data is erased. Smart will be like a box!

Post has been editedIrakliCH - 01.05.19, 14:42

Flasher to change the recovery to custom / drain.

TWRP tookby greatslon, as will the other newer you can change yourself. Put in the folder with the substitution, most importantly rename the same.
Smart hooked up to the computer in fastboot mode, in the folder of the flasher they launched the launch file. In the menu, select the desired action 1 or 2 and clicked inter. All the recovery will be installed, the smart will reboot and the script will close automatically.
Attached fileRecoveryFlasher_9.0.zip(58.17 MB)

Attached Image

Recovery StockAttached fileRECOVERY_RAMDIS.img(32 MB)

Recover customAttached fileTWRP_Kirin980_greatslon.img(26.57 MB)

Post has been editedIrakliCH - 12.04.19, 16:07

Rep: (3)
* IrakliCH,

regional binding - that is, if I bought the bodies in China, I will not be able to roll the firmware for the Russian Federation on it?
Yesterday came 30pro 512, for a friend, I ordered in China on the office site for pre-sale. (I myself live in the People's Republic of China, so labor was not). and in the Chinese firmware, I am sincerely enraged by the presence of advertising in native applications, because of which I refused to buy p20 last year for myself. (there was no desire to bother with flashing)
Russian comes with native firmware, but how can I change it?
ATP for any info

Rep: (402)
* Boooblick Firstly, to change the locale, you need to purchase the code unlocking But they are not selling now. Secondly, we have not yet done a rebranding on this phone. How it will look if you have the above, you can look at the example P20 pro

Post has been editedahmetov-82 - 13.04.19, 10:56
Reason for editing: 1

Rep: (3)
* ahmetov-82,
thank you for your help! We will think about this issue, because Google, as I understand it, does not exactly get on the Chinese firmware

Rep: (809)
ahmetov-82 @ 04.13.19, 10:49*
You need to purchase an unlock code

It has long been like a shop closed down. And where are you nadybal code?

* Dimson75 , about two weeks, three years ago they were selling, now they are covering again. Looked, on March 29th I bought 20

Post has been editedahmetov-82 - 13.04.19, 11:59

Boooblick @ 04/13/19 11:22*
Google as I understand it does not exactly get on the Chinese firmware
Even as he gets up. In smart there is an AppGallery application, when you first launch a smart, do not register in the huavei account, otherwise it will become attached to the country. Log into the application, select the country of China and in the search ask Google and download the play market for example, and then the rest either from the market or further from the application. As in the screenshot, I have installed on this open, and you will have to install. This is the easiest way.
Attached Image

* dacter 120 last for C10, 124 is for another region. Here

Post has been editedahmetov-82 - 17.04.19, 17:35

Rep: (58)
* IrakliCH,
If you install TWRP, then you can edit build.prop? I'd like to turn off the navbar

twrp
Yes it is, but I don’t put it without a code, so I don’t know. Laid out for the future, when we get the codes. This is from Mate 20 pro.

Post has been editedIrakliCH - 17.04.19, 21:14

What to do next?
Download the firmware and flash the smart three buttons.

Rep: (129)
Artur1990 @ 04.17.19, 20:15*
disable navbar

I acted as follows:
1. In the curtain I chose the "Navigation button", when activated, the "About the navigation button" window appears with a description of the functionality and in it you can "Hide the navigation buttons", i.e. hide navbar.
Attached Image
Attached Image

2. After that, again in the curtain, clicked on the "Navigation button" to deactivate it.
3. Total: the button and navbar are hidden.
4. Additionally, I installed the Edge Gestures application and set up gesture control.

Rep: (58)
* s_b81 but after the upward navbar reappears

Rep: (129)
* Artur1990 , and what prevents him from hiding again, by clicking on the button in the navbar?
Attached Image

Moreover, in some applications (for example, in the Goldworm remote without navbar do not call the menu), on the contrary, I need navbar.
In Edge Gestures you can fine-tune gestures. For my needs, I have set up only the right edge, the left and the bottom turned off.

* tony007yo , here

Rep: (34)
* shagzod , and in e-recovery comes? Hisuite, what does he write?

Rep: (27)
Faced with such a problem, the phone did not start when it reboots, hangs on the splash screen and then erecavery comes. I took it to the SC there for me for half an hour went through Google again, all programs like normal flight went through Google but we turned off the light, the phone died and when it charged for a long time it started and did not go into contacts, the dialer, sms and that's all. I reset it to the factory ones again, I restored the account with sms pies via Google, I decided to immediately check I rebooted and again I did not enter the contacts not in the dialer. I met this scribe for the first time considering that a sea of ​​smarts passed through my hands. On average, I use the flagship for 1-2 months and then another. Again, the reset I enter Google account I do not restore sms, calls, programs from Google. I put the programs with pens and everything is perfectly reloaded without problems HUAWEI YOU AM SURPRISED

Post has been editeddenlisbk - 21.04.19, 06:29

Rep: (1)
Do you guys all quickly and easily updated on the 120th? I have a download error, and the file is already loaded. Wrote online support, created an appeal, promised to be contacted, but in the end silence. Wrote today, it turns out there is an answer, delete the data of the system application Software Update and reboot, through the Phone Manager do the Optimization and reboot, reset the full and last "method" manually through the PC.
whataaaaa crap? I have not yet updated the principle through a PC, and the rest of the methods did not help. only through vpn, it turned out to “see” the update again, but I downloaded it without vpn and the installation ended up with the same error. Further update no longer appears.

Post has been editednamed456 - 21.04.19, 14:57

* named456 , wrote-updated via vpn or service stitching. You need to read topic and a topic header.

Post has been editedahmetov-82 - 21.04.19, 16:36

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/31/19 18:38