> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

War Robots | Single-slot hangars, clans, platoon
SINGLE SLOTS
Your platform
iOS [ 12 ] ** [31,58%]
Steam [ 2 ] ** [5,26%]
Facebook gameroom [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Android [ 25 ] ** [65,79%]
Other [ 2 ] ** [5,26%]
Are you kidding me? [ 1 ] ** [2,63%]
The number of slots in the hangar / compartments
25 [ 1 ] ** [2,63%]
5 [ 3 ] ** [7,89%]
4 [ 3 ] ** [7,89%]
3 [ 1 ] ** [2,63%]
2 [ 6 ] ** [15,79%]
1 [ 18 ] ** [47,37%]
And what was so possible ?! [ 8 ] ** [21,05%]
Total play time
Week couple of months [ 10 ] ** [26,32%]
More than half a year [ 3 ] ** [7,89%]
Two years or more [ 9 ] ** [23,68%]
Since start [ 2 ] ** [5,26%]
I will not say [ 15 ] ** [39,47%]
How many play one slot
Month [ 11 ] ** [28,95%]
About three [ 5 ] ** [13,16%]
Year [ 4 ] ** [10,53%]
Always played [ 12 ] ** [31,58%]
Bullshit, one slot does not tru [ 8 ] ** [21,05%]
Are you satisfied with the single-slot hangar and gameplay?
Yes [ 27 ] ** [71,05%]
Not [ 3 ] ** [7,89%]
Are you kidding me again ?! [ 7 ] ** [18,42%]
Would meet someone who advised would punish [ 6 ] ** [15,79%]
Buy anything in the game for money
Premium [ 4 ] ** [10,53%]
Gold [ 8 ] ** [21,05%]
Silver [ 4 ] ** [10,53%]
Yes [ 12 ] ** [31,58%]
Not [ 9 ] ** [23,68%]
No, I do not plan [ 7 ] ** [18,42%]
Total votes: 38

Rep: (3)
miscellanea
Test server download page at the moment reward 400 goldhttps: //rink.hockeyapp ...? loading = false & secret =

The video in the description of which is a promo link containing 100 gold, a few simple guns, some silver and a premium for a day.https: //www.youtube.co...cription&v=c4l1KPmhpXo

Attached Image

What is it with us?
Walking war robots
And if not to create a small revolution ..
vertyogo

Dedicated to non-canonical player development, tactics, strategy, intended for discussions and discussions, combines all platforms such as Android / iOS / Steam / Facebook Gameroom / and the rest
You can publish thematic channels YouTube / Discord / Twitch / VK / Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / and other
Profile media
Advanced Single Slot Channelhttps://m.youtube.com/…m2OShuGYbC4SjCS8xxIyQw

Slipik7050 streamer channel which streams a single-slot hangar, clan, platoonhttps://m.youtube.com/…5Z8jiGrDqS3pvjQ/videos

Single Slot Clans, All Platforms
Clan of single-slot players iOS id 194324
Clan single-slot players Android id 164568

Related topics War Robots on this site

For all questions and suggestions you can write toQMSor in the thread
FAQ War Robots
Last Stand module opens at level 25
Quantum Radar Unlocks Level 25
The workshop opens at level 21
Last Stand - ls (hp)
Battle Born - bb (bb)
Thermonuclear reactor - tnr (tnr)
Heavy armor kit - hak
Quantum radar - qr (cr)
Lock down ammo - lda (lda)
Nuclear reactor - nr (nr)

Recommended robot to start Fujinhttps://warrobots.fandom.com/wiki/Fujin
Kawai wr
Attached Image

Changes
04/24/2019 Kawai WR
04/23/2019 the topic is saved on the topic of the day
04/15/2019 recommended robot at the start
04/13/2019 YouTube channels added and survey added
04/13/2019 spoiler Miscellaneous
04/11/2019 "SINGLE SLOTS" poll

Post has been editedVitaliy - 25.04.19, 00:50
Reason for editing: 04/24/2019 Kawai WR & article

Here is the list of players in the clan

Posted on 16/04/2019, 19:56:

* macro, you could drive a platoon and a pair of rollers to remove, even without sound
Or postrimit in y / fb

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedGopro - 16.04.19, 19:57

Rep: (85)
Team play is single slot - bad job). Not dragging on 5 against the robots 30. In a single-slot play well as a team pyatislotovyh good camper

Rep: (134)
* macro,
* GoPro,
You guys cho kidding bot from the front edge to do tech support further support?
So Natasha zenith and norikamah it as performance will be. Just swing faster and cheaper. You used another Spectrum pulpulsary set.

Posted on 04/16/2019, 20:44:

By the way, I had someone to help script offered .............

Post has been editedkriopadlo - 16.04.19, 20:46

* macro, it is necessary to get used to pick up and play the platoon. The same tactics have done as much profit in the case of dispatch of popcorn went into the hangar and into the solo - all dropped again platoon. Over time, the platoon game will be no different from a solo, that is to go out and not have to
Additional entertainment for the second single slot 123 or chasik

Good kemperom..escho helburnera to Noriko and ansile to spawn constantly undermine the dream of a platoon

Posted on 16/04/2019, 20:58:

* kriopadlo of a robot is something we do not do something?

Posted on 16/04/2019, 20:58:

Post has been editedGopro - 16.04.19, 21:02

Rep: (57)
* Gopro , Wrote today a couple of marathons together for half an hour somewhere and a couple of short threesome. With sound.
macro @ 16/04/19, 23:22 *
Team play is single slot - bad job). Not dragging on 5 against the robots 30. In a single-slot play well as a team pyatislotovyh good camper
Probably I agree, but this is not accurate: D And one thing crumble natashek, Leo, etc., but if another imbobotah and the other if the opponent will be comparable, but with 5 boats.

* kriopadlo it as you like. I, for example, at a distance of 400-500 Nemesis to play comfortably. I tried and blizhke on drobasha, playable, but not so popular. Taranov no

Posted on 16/04/2019, 21:06:

* kriopadlo we have the same single-slot). Robot need to take care of)

GoPro @ 16/04/19, 23:57*
it is necessary to get used to pick up and play the platoon. The same tactics have done as much profit in the case of dispatch of popcorn went into the hangar
And here I can not agree more that you need to get used to playing squad, and it's a lot of hours, which, in general, no. Plus the time discrepancy, and so on. D.

* yoshkin-kot you imborobot in mk2-9 + round the modules on the gold and the top guns - if the opponent does not rachy platoon Clan Glickman then purple as their robots and what they are. Well jump invaydery, dragons, pantheon spectra well and why. In the header picture, Japanese played in all modes and platoons. Yes, it is even worse, but this is his usual rate. Balancer you entertain. Although it's not so sure

* GoPro,
Nemesis on pulsars.
* macro,
Storms are not logged in to me too, but no crowns.
That's the crown are good that a fan may stop beating and several opponents. The one person more convenient to keep the flank. plus the energy loss and to focus tuyut. Approach to clinch a German woman to our own peril. A pulsar against me because when you come for, damage most likely will not be enough.

* yoshkin-kot then how about platoons entered the BP, half an hour chatting wildebeest themselves leaving the entire pile of invitations and fight. Who came to the wills of approx half an hour and threw the invitation to fight. So 1-2-3 and m stuck and go. In the battle, the hangar, nor waits for no clock, and no spurs. Time is always different in 36+ Clan are always a few who play. Well this is not the same it used only for ezhednevkamm they fully 30 minutes - an hour online. And yes like hard, but then you can chat to impose

Posted on 16/04/2019, 21:15:

* kriopadlo and, pulsars rules stun poured out, and in blizhke ok without pulsars. Just not worth their discount the

* kriopadlo if the nemesis of pulsars come on, it means that is the end of the fight). And blizhke may not like to come and fly, the same invayder, Merck, and quickly ran to the Purser, who inviz enough to pick Nemesis

Posted on 16/04/2019, 21:19:

By the way, pulsars greatest damage at a distance of 400-500 + mill

* GoPro,
Video!
We demand proof video game on a particular assembly.
He has not yet spread, ie, result in Livera zadolbala wait for the fight. And the team championship, the 5lv. Do not guess.

kriopadlo @ 16.04.19, 23:44*
You used another Spectrum pulpulsary set.
I have here is a funny hybrid, silver is not only his next swing
Attached Image

I've got all the second hangar is quite funny, but the strange thing is that I play it cool
Attached Image
Hover just me sometimes tuluspektra another. In pulsars very good accuracy on the limit distance, a very heap beating.

Post has been editedyoshkin-kot - 16.04.19, 21:22

* macro,
But the eye is necessary to have in place lechilki.
And will kryndets and Purser and yardstick and especially monk.
Merck, the infection, the truth can hurt splash punish, but there's nefig was close at bay.

* kriopadlo from the Louvre should be superpremom or just platoons

yeah I still did not have enough on youtube, can and will, but the channel does razdolbaysky will I give a damn on what igrat..poka mani and Glickman spread Quimper Ares I shoktreyno-pulsar-stingovogo and even on drobasha or fire

Post has been editedGopro - 16.04.19, 21:29

kriopadlo @ 17.04.19, 0:22*
But the eye is necessary to have in place lechilki
I only have eyes everywhere :) lechilka and this, the third hrenovina very active battery consumes, and therefore their well nafig.* Gopro By the way, this active mill unit against the white bird will not help, and the eyes helps.

Posted on 16/04/2019, 21:32:

GoPro @ 04/17/19, 0:25*
I shoktreyno-pulsar-stingovogo and even on drobasha or fire
choby well, and no, this one does not remove yabposmotrel :), although I have little / rarely watch it all.

Post has been editedyoshkin-kot - 16.04.19, 21:34

Standards such movement on iOS popular I look

Posted on 04/16/2019, 22:43:

* yoshkin-kot so active mill module does not help against inviznyh only if the line of fire or shocks transmitted through other

Attached images
Attached Image

* kriopadlo But with the Louvre balancer is clear and simple. And when the masters trainees, with silver the whole crowd donatnaya into obscurity or any league to choose from. I've umotala one, and he trainee 9 whether that level MK2 hodgepodge IMB and guns skorzhi, pulsars mixed with crowns and Viper, invaydery Ares and ao June and fights his pieces 20 not ofigel, but a screen made through the back chur menya..i he played norms. And another on the Inca dismantled and given 3 minutes to dance and cannon shift reversal. Bots 3.0 pancake and there is no one there to bang 4 sides round the bratuha like gagging and no fly or burrow and sawing sawing. And you live like xs, again bang teammates came all mowed and you're so chegoytobylo # yabposmotrel repeat

* GoPro,
Well, Cho, zadonatil dude thousand things at half a million, and an account from scratch :)
Or just a supertester dabbled.
Everyone has their own fun.
When the test can still immediately deflate the ceiling, for me naprmmer game immediately ends. You understand that the development would not be, and already have everything. Aspire to nothing, and even run all the same.
Actually this and fairy tales end. Game over.
More on the test I did not go.

Posted on 04/16/2019, 23:10:

* macro,
Yes, kickbacks very good match. For remote shootings probably the best choice.

macro @ 04/17/19, 1:45*
Note to reload the pulsar and the ability to
: Good: by the way, the green dragon and pulsars also perfectly matches the flight time and the discharge of pulsars, cd velikovato flight only. Here's another interesting shield lasts 4s at Nemesis, as I understand it, how much of this time, the damage will give a crown?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 20:05