Through hardship to the stars! (2019) | Continuation of the Walk of Fame from Computers and Technology

Rep: (731)
Through hardship to the stars!(2019)
Continuation of the Walk of Fame from Computers and Technical Traps

Attached Image

Another year has passed ...
The year is not the easiest for the forum, but we continue to live, develop, communicate, solve problems, help, improve the old and come up with something new. We meet new members of the forum, not forgetting about the regulars and old traditions of the section.
On the 14th birthday of the resource, by tradition, we want to present you a list of people whom we would like to additionally single out and thank for all the help!

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Through hardship to the stars! 2018

Attached ImageAttached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (1313)
I congratulate each of you and thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you are with us, for what you do for users, for believing in a common cause! : thank_you:
:savagemessiahzine.com:

Rep: (2255)
My congratulations :savagemessiahzine.com: and to all users of this wonderful site: congratulate:

Rep: (138)
Congratulationssavagemessiahzine.comhappy Birthday :savagemessiahzine.com: Already 14 years have passed since its inception, for all the time he experienced a lot, constantly developed. Special gratitude should be expressed to those people who helped the forum to improve and develop, kept order, worked for the good, to those without whom it could not exist at all. Just they are captured on the Walk of Fame. Congratulations to everyone. Also, I want to thank all the moderators and curators for their work, over the course of the year they performed it as efficiently as possible, maintaining the correct atmosphere on the forum.
: congratulate:

Post has been editedSKALDEK - 14.04.19, 22:44

Rep: (209)
I join in the congratulations. :savagemessiahzine.com:

Rep: (331)
Congratulations, colleagues! :savagemessiahzine.com:

Rep: (115)
Happy Birthday, forum!

Rep: (564)
Congratulate everyone :savagemessiahzine.com:

Rep: (89)
Greetings, Happy Birthday! :savagemessiahzine.com:
Attached Image

Post has been editedVelton27RUS - 15.04.19, 10:32

Rep: (2427)
Congratulationssavagemessiahzine.comwith the last holiday:savagemessiahzine.com:

Rep: (2115)
Happy birthday to all!savagemessiahzine.com! 14 is better than 13. Not because I am superstitious. And because we grow up for 1 year. Added experience, added knowledge. Happy Birthday!

Rep: (419)
Congratulations to our favorite forum on the 14th anniversary! A little more and will be an adult!)

Rep: (417)
Congratulations to all members on their 14th birthdaysavagemessiahzine.com. Let each participant continue to receive satisfaction from solving all technical issues with his own hands.

Rep: (1273)
THANKS TO ALL !!! WE ARE A BIG ONE TEAM !!!
Attached Image

ALL WITH A CONTINUING HOLIDAY !!! URA-URA-URAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!
Attached Image

Post has been editedznznznz - 15.04.19, 11:08

Rep: (266)
Many thanks to everyone together and to everyone individually! Congratulations!!

Rep: (435)
Attached Image

Post has been editedX-Hunter777 - 15.04.19, 13:58

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/08/19, 13:47