> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

51 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> NCR - New Digital Releases | High-quality movie releases in the last 60 days
yurisavagemessiahzine.com
Message#1
05.04.19, 20:03
Not guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 6177
Check in: 09.06.10

��� � ����� �������� ������ download

Version: 0.73

Last update of the program in the header:14.05.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The program allows you to select movies sorted by rating or release date, appeared on rutor.info and kinozal.tv in high quality over the past 60 days, for viewing directly from torrents (via Elementum, TorrServe or Ace Stream).
Description:
In most cases, high-quality torrent-distributions of a movie begin to appear only after a digital release (do not confuse digital releases with movie premieres), i.e. in VoD services or on Blu-ray. Quality means BDRip 1080p, BDRemux and UHD BDRemux, the very minimum is WEB-DL 1080p (decrypted streams without compression from VoD: iTunes, Netflix, Amazon), with official Russian audio tracks from the licensed edition of Blu-ray, DVD or VoD . In VoD, the Russian track is most often DD 5.1 and in most cases it also appears on licensed Blu-ray. And before that, a mess was going on with the distribution of the film with a combination of moss and sawdust, which can mislead the viewer who wants to watch new items with good quality.

NCR shows only quality releases for the last 60 days - WEB-DL 1080p, WEB-DL 2160p HDR / SDR, BDRip 1080p, BDRip-HEVC 1080p, BDRemux, UHD BDRemux SDR / HDR with rutor.info and kinozal.tv with the official sound track Blu-ray / VoD. No obscure reruns, no unofficial translations, no Line audio tracks, etc. They chose the sorting type, chose the film, chose the quality and went to watch (viaElementum, TorrserveorAce stream) without preloading from the torrent directly. Bypassing locks is not needed, because The program gives a magnet link. No advertising, quality video and sound guaranteed.

In the news (to rise in the list when sorting by release date) the film can get two times. The first time is the appearance of WEB-DL (from VoD) with the official Russian track. The second time is the appearance of BD-variants with a sound track from VoD (the film was released on Blu-ray, but without a Russian track - a track from VoD is added to it) or the appearance of BD-variants with the official Russian track (the so-called license). At the same time, films whose theater premiere took place over a year ago will not be included in the list, despite the presence of a fresh digital release. Or if 60 days have passed since the torrent release date, it will not be on the list either. Combined rating - average between KinoPoisk and IMDb. Only ratings with a certain number of votes are counted.

The simplest navigation using the remote control: Down and Up - the choice of the film, Left and Right - the choice of quality. Mouse and touchpad are not supported. The program is intended only for boxes with Android TV. Tested on Nvdia Shield TV, Xiaomi Mi Box S. The data in the program is updated three times a day. I did it for myself (I basically only watch UHD BDRemux) and for friends, but maybe someone will come in handy. Despite its simplicity, the program has no analogues, which is why it was made.

There is no content in the program itself, it only takes magnet-links from the trackers rutor.info and kinozal.tv.

The program is free, without donations, premiums, etc. But if you really have a desire to thank, you can see the information inprofileor email me via PM (personal message).

Android required: Android TV 5.1 and above (the regular version of Android is not supported, although the program can run in it)
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: yurisavagemessiahzine.com ( The theme cap of the NCR onsavagemessiahzine.comI no longer personally update, I do not participate in the discussion and assistance on the program, explanations, because I do it now only on the official resource of the program. You can update the header and upload new versions here via messages to the moderator. © yurisavagemessiahzine.com)
In work:
  • Ability to hide movies.

In the plans:
  • Channel Support in Android TV 8 and up.
  • Automatic update.

Before you ask anything, be sure to look for the answer in the FAQ. Perhaps there is already an answer.
FAQ
Are wishes accepted by the program?
Yes. I gladly and gratuitously implement the wishes of other people. Condition of implementationsimple and clear(in detailshere). If you received the answer "no" to your wish, then there is no sense in standing on your own and continuing to insist, the wish is not realized.

And if the author did not insolent, refused to my wishes on the program?
Not. The author does not owe you anything and does not owe anything. It makes no sense to be offended, and even more so to express your insults in the topic.

The author said no to my wishes. Now I will arrange for him, I will constantly moan in the program's theme, resent and remind! Now this is the goal of my life!
If some wish received a "no" (it doesn’t matter for some reason), there is no point in repeating it several times, expressing your displeasure, expressing your indignation, etc. This only litters the topic. In the end, you never get what you want. Just give up the NCR. You can choose your favorite program with movies and ask its author to add a section with movies from the NCR (all data are available) - your wishes may well come true (then you can refuse from the NCR program). In the themes HD VideoBox and KinoTor there are developers.

Does the program work on smartphones, tablets, boxing with the usual Android system?
Formally, it starts. But at the same time the interface will go (font size), control only with the help of the console, etc. Ie will be unsuitable for use in many cases.

Will there be a version adapted for a smartphone, tablet, box with a regular Android system?
Not.

I have an Android TV system, but the font on the screen is small. What's the matter?
You have a non-standard (custom) Android TV system with a reduced DPI value. I will not modify the program for such special cases. Change the DPI in the system to standard 320.

My Elementum / TorrServe / Ace Stream somehow doesn’t work that way, player, box, TV. What can be done?
Everything that happens after clicking on a movie button is no longer connected with the program. She gave the magnet link and is not responsible for anything else (“shot and forgotten”). Questions on the work of Elementum, Kodi, TorrServe, Ace Stream and so on. Ask in the profile topics.

Can I add a search?
Search in the current version will not be added. It is simply not needed for a specific type of task. It is necessary to clearly understand for whom this program is for those who want to see the new items in super-quality (and not something specific). If you need a full cataloger with search, use, for example, the most popular HD VideoBox program.

I do not understand how I watch movies?
ATthis postYou will find a detailed explanation.

Tell me how to configure Ace Stream / TorrServe / Elementum?
ATthis postYou will find a detailed explanation.

What is the "star"?
What does a star mean, and more information on quality you can read inthis post.

How is everything arranged?
You can read inthis post.

Can I get access to the server data of the project?
On Habré, I publishedan articlewith server-side source code onGithub. You can generate this data yourself for your projects. Although there is an early version, but completely working.

Why low quality trailers?
Trailer - this is HLS-streams from KinoPoisk. Many are 1080p. The quality of the player is selected dynamically (if he can). For example, MX Player (with HW decoder, not HW + decoder) for trailers exclusively (assign once). On many boxes it will work well and the quality will switch quickly (as many boxes have support for HLS in StageFright).

Why aren't movie covers displayed or trailers playing?
Posters and trailers are downloaded from KinoPoisk (Yandex servers). I do not know how it is now, but earlier KinoPoisk and Yandex were blocked, for example, in Ukraine. Problems because of the blocking Yandex and KinoPoisk you have to decide for yourself.

What kind of film legend?
Detailshere.

Detailed explanation about the video quality inby thispost

What is “official voicing from VoD”?
Explanation inby thispost

Is it possible to add ekranka, BDRip 480p, BDRip 720p, UHD BDRip 2160p, etc. to the program?
Not. No other quality options other than those that are now in the program will not be added. The options in the program are final: WEB-DL (1080p, 2160p SDR / HDR), BDRip 1080p, BDRip-HEVC 1080p, BDRemux, UHD BDRemux (SDR / HDR).

Is it possible to add options with artisanal sounding (unofficial), Line, TS, etc.?
Not. No other options for sound, except the official with VoD and Blu-ray in high quality, will not be taken into account.

Is it possible to increase the number of days to account for new products?
No, it will be 60 days. Here isexplanation.

Is it possible to make the display list / grid / covers / group, etc., to which I am used in other programs?
Not. This type of mapping is not needed for the task that the program solves. It does not facilitate the choice of the film for viewing from an indefinite group of films, does not add clarity and does not improve the final result (the choice of the movie you liked by the totality of details). But the list will end up not in the program itself, but in the Channels on the main screen of Android TV 8 and older.

Is it possible to cheat in the subject and say that the program has been deleted, but on the sly to continue to use it and continue to read the topic?
Some do this, although there is nothing decent about it. You don't need to take an example from them. And rudeness is against the rulessavagemessiahzine.com.

I do not like the program and I do not want to use it. What should I do?
Just refuse to use the NCR, if the program you do not like something or it does not suit you. No one forces or obliges it to use. Many other programs are available for you, choose the right one.

Download:
Version: 0.73 NCR - New Digital Releases (DKozheko)
Version: 0.72 NCR - New Digital Releases (DKozheko)
Version: 0.71 NCR - New Digital Releases (Post Iboltun # 85166869)

Changes
  • Added film legends. Read more about Movie Legends.here.
  • Other fixes and changes.
  • In the Filter, I left the search by name (used it for tests, maybe someone will be useful).

Past versions
version: 0.70 Attached fileinfo.yuriev.ndr-v20 (0.70) -release-signed.apk (1.99 MB)
Version: 0.51 Attached fileinfo.yuriev.ndr-v13 (0.51) -release-signed.apk (3.13 MB)

Changes
  • Added a menu of additional features in the movie window. At the moment there are only functions to work with the Favorites. In the future, there will be other features, such as hiding a movie.
  • Added Favorites. You can add any movie to Favorites or remove it from there. As in the history of views, the film will automatically be removed from Favorites when it disappears from the main list (for example, by the statute of limitations). There is no point in stuffing Favorites with movies for viewing in a year, there will be no films there.
  • The ability to exclude selected genres has been added to the Filter.
  • A long press of OK on any of the movie buttons (except for the trailer) will open the torrent client selection. The client is not saved by default, you will always be able to make a choice. This is necessary so that you can choose a torrent client to download in case you for some reason cannot watch the movie directly from the torrent, but want to download it (the movie has few siders, you have a weak channel, etc. ). At the same time, a short press of OK will continue to work, as before - opening the magnet link in the program by default. Now this functionality is not particularly needed, but in the future it will be very useful for films from the Kinolegend section. The torrent client can use any one you like (anyone who can open magnet links will be displayed). This change was in version 0.47, which was not placed in the header.
  • Other fixes.
  • Version 0.50 (there was a bug with button navigation in custom Android TV systems or in systems below Android 8) was replaced in the header with 0.51.

Download:
Version: 0.46 Attached fileinfo.yuriev.ndr-v9 (0.46) -release-signed.apk (3.13 MB)

Changes
  • Added a mark about the imminent release of the film as a UHD BDRemux. In detailshere.

Download:
Version: 0.45 Attached fileinfo.yuriev.ndr-v8 (0.45) -release-signed.apk (3.13 MB)

Changes
  • Added browsing history.

Download:
Version: 0.40 Attached fileinfo.yuriev.ndr-v7 (0.40) -release-signed.apk (3.12 MB)

Changes
  • Added Filter.

Download:
version: 0.32 Attached fileinfo.yuriev.ndr-v6 (0.32) -release-signed.apk (3.12 MB)

Changes
  • New hosting.

Download:
version: 0.31 Attached filendr-signed.apk (3.11 MB)

Changes
  • Added use of previously downloaded data if the server is unavailable.
  • Increased the size of the main font.

Download:
Version: 0.3 Attached filendr-signed.apk (3.11 MB)

Changes
  • Changed the layout and fascinated the size of the main font on two points.

Version: 0.21 Attached filendr-signed.apk (3.11 MB)

Changes
  • Auto focus on previously selected sorting type.

Version: 0.2 Attached filendr-signed.apk (3.11 MB)

Changes
  • The principle of opening a link to the HLS-trailer has been changed (in some cases the system did not save the program by default). If everything works correctly for you, then it is not necessary to update.

Version: 0.1 Attached filendr-signed.apk (3.11 MB)

Post has been editedqq1978 - 14.05.19, 18:56
Reason for editing: Update: new version 0.73 of the NCR - New Digital Releases
true-bass
Message#2
05.04.19, 20:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 156
Check in: 28.02.19
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

* yurisavagemessiahzine.com,

On the shield through Asya went without problems, I leave! Thank.
Message#3
05.04.19, 20:38
Not guru
[offline]

Messages 6177

true-bass @ 04/05/19, 20:33*
On the shield through Asya went without problems, I leave! Thank.

Everything that happens after pressing the buttons with the quality does not depend on the program (depends on your Elementum, TorrServe or Ace Stream settings, your channel, the number of siders, etc.) - she gave the magnet link and is not responsible for anything else. Ace Stream is very bad for torrents. The Ace Stream limit with acceptable stability is BDRip 1080p, BDRip-HEVC 1080p and WEB-DL 1080p. Best of all is Elementum (TorrServe is also quite good) - it cheats UHD BDRemux with a bullet (if the channel and the siders allow).

Post has been editedyurisavagemessiahzine.com - 05.04.19, 20:46
ynosov
Message#4
05.04.19, 20:38
Old resident
[online]

Messages 886
Check in: 22.04.13

yurisavagemessiahzine.com @ 05.04.19, 20:03 *
The simplest navigation using the remote control: Down and Up - the choice of the film, Left and Right - the choice of quality. Mouse is not supported.

Is the keyboard supported? I do not have a remote with Shield.
Theatercher
Message#5
05.04.19, 20:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Check in: 28.02.16
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

* yurisavagemessiahzine.comThank you for the application, there is no desire to do this not only for new products, but for all films, as an alternative to hdvb, only without references to reloads or is it too energy-consuming?

--------------------
Ps vita Ps 4 Nvidia shield TV
Xiaomi mi box 3 international
Message#6
05.04.19, 20:40
Not guru
[offline]

Messages 6177

Ynosov @ 04/05/19, 20:38*
Is the keyboard supported? I do not have a remote with Shield.

Yes, any device with a D-pad (Up, Down, Left, Right, OK / Enter) is a mandatory control on Android TV.

Post has been editedyurisavagemessiahzine.com - 05.04.19, 20:40
Message#7
05.04.19, 20:45
Not guru
[offline]

Messages 6177

Teatcher @ 04/05/19, 20:39*
* yurisavagemessiahzine.comThank you for the application, there is no desire to do this not only for new products, but for all films, as an alternative to hdvb, only without references to reloads or is it too energy-consuming?

The program has a clear functionality and is sharpened by one simple, but common action. A person just wants to see some of the new products in perfect quality. The program allows him to very easily select a movie to watch (without digging into a huge number of incomprehensible sources and distributions). We chose sorting by rating and go ahead - we watch top movies in the last 60 days. If you need some specific fresh film in perfect quality, then select the sort by date.

Globally, nothing will change in the program. If there is time, I will add functional Channels (Android TV 8+) so that the movies are shown directly on the main screen.
true-bass
Message#8
05.04.19, 20:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 156

yurisavagemessiahzine.com @ 5.04.19, 20:38 *
Best of all is Elementum (TorrServe is also quite good) - it cheats UHD BDRemux with a bullet (if the channel and the siders allow).

Can we put these wonderful programs in a hat then ?! :) it will be not at all superfluous, although I am not complaining about Asya, I set up a local forum, but still .. Thank you.
Message#9
05.04.19, 20:47
Not guru
[offline]

Messages 6177

true-bass @ 04/05/19, 20:46*
Can we put these wonderful programs in a hat then ?!

In the cap, I highlighted the links to them.
true-bass
Message#10
05.04.19, 20:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 156

* yurisavagemessiahzine.com,
Had seen:)
Tell me so this is an addon to the code or what ?? Then oh .. I do not ponra this bastard))
XFNeo
Message#11
05.04.19, 23:09
Local
[online]

Messages 219
Check in: 03.12.12
Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F

yurisavagemessiahzine.comThank you, great program. And what does the asterisk next to some releases mean? I would also like to see the number of siders and the size of the release. Well, you can still information about the audio track.

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F) + Gear VR (SM-R323) / nVidia Shield TV 2017
Message#12
05.04.19, 23:21
Not guru
[offline]

Messages 6177

XFNeo @ 04/05/19, 23:09*
And what does the asterisk next to some releases mean?

An asterisk means that a specific release from "Blu-ray with the official Russian track from the disc" (i.e., the ultimate release, nothing will be better). On trackers, it is called "license".

Types of distributions and sound tracks in them:
  • VoD with official Russian dubbing (most often dubbed DD 5.1)
  • Blu-ray with official Russian dubbing from VoD (foreign (UHD) Blu-ray with added Russian track from VoD)
  • Blu-ray with official Russian dubbing ★ (disc containing Russian track)

In the overwhelming majority of cases, the second and third are the same thing (you can make a start from this). But in the third version there may be additional audio tracks (for example, Russian DTS and TrueHD) or another translation in general (very rarely).
I would also like to see the number of siders and the size of the release.

This information is not particularly needed. Firstly, with the same types of distributions, those where there are more siders are selected and displayed (all this is taken into account, just the information does not overload the viewer, he simply does not think about it). At the same time, the tracker does not reflect an objective picture of real siders, which are loaded via DHT, PEX. Feel free to run any distribution. Because they are all fresh (no more than 60 days) and of high quality, in 99% of cases there are enough siders even for UHD BDRemux. For example, now the rutor shows 56/54 for distribution, Mary Poppins returns UHD BDRemux. And when viewing, hundreds more full-siders and three hundred partial siders on DHT and PEX are loaded. The speed is immediately cosmic.
Well, you can still information about the audio track.

You already get the possible official maximum that exists on trackers. All films that you choose in this program, with official Russian tracks. Their types are listed at the beginning of the post. It doesn't matter, DD 5.1 or DTS is there - it’s better anyway.

Those. the program relieves the average viewer from searching, organizing information on the film, etc. It takes all the systematization and selection on itself. The viewer immediately gets the maximum possible without unnecessary searches. You just need to select the required quality from the available ones and press OK on the remote control. This is the key difference from other programs (no other program has such functionality) and independent movie selection on trackers.

Post has been editedyurisavagemessiahzine.com - 06.04.19, 00:05
1cvirus
Message#13
05.04.19, 23:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 371
Check in: 10.05.08
Meizu Pro 6 Plus 64GB

I checked on zidoo x9s - no problems on non-ATV, I flipped through, chose the first rated film, launched it via torrserve.

--------------------
Sharp LC-60LE635, XGIMI H1S, NVIDIA SHIELD TV, Zidoo X9S (1.5.0), x98 pro, Mini MX, Onkyo TX-SR507, MK-Digital XP1000, Xiaomi Mi WiFi Router 3G
Message#14
06.04.19, 00:04
Not guru
[offline]

Messages 6177

1cvirus @ 04/05/19, 23:59*
I checked on zidoo x9s - no problems on non-ATV, I flipped through, chose the first rated film, launched it via torrserve.

Even on smartphones, you can run (but the interface will go there and you will not be able to browse movies). I just did not focus on the boxes not with Android TV - the interface can go, there will be no mouse control, etc.

Post has been editedyurisavagemessiahzine.com - 06.04.19, 00:08
exLemark
Message#15
06.04.19, 09:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 239
Check in: 11.06.15
Sony Xperia XA1 Plus 3/32

Yuri, great program!

Tip: change the icon, may stick with copyrights.
exLemark
Message#16
06.04.19, 10:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 239
Check in: 11.06.15
Sony Xperia XA1 Plus 3/32

yurisavagemessiahzine.com @ 05.04.19, 23:48 *
Elementum is more reliable and better for heavy hands, but also more difficult to set up.

Question: if you like elementum so much, then why is it not an addon to coding, but a separate program?
Tarasus
Message#17
06.04.19, 10:50
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1748
Check in: 11.12.06
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

Thank you very much.
I put it on the shield, it works fine, it opens through Kodi in open with elementum, apparently, as it was configured under hdvb. Yes, I will not change anything, most importantly, in a couple of clicks, everything starts without unnecessary problems.

The cat is delighted with the movie about the dog :)
Attached Image

--------------------
Samsung S8 + 128 + BeatsX / Garmin Fenix ​​3HR, Tablet Z2 SGP521 / Asus Z500KL / Shield TV
earrings_71
Message#18
06.04.19, 10:56
I do not live here
[offline]

Messages 814
Check in: 23.02.08

Excellent. A small wish is that the tape of films is rather long and it would be convenient to have an opportunity to skip several at once (for example, 10 releases, for re-viewing or inspection). information about the total number of releases in the tape also does not hurt.

Posted on 04/06/2019 11:00:

exLemark @ 04/06/19 10:15*
Question: if you like elementum so much, then why is it not an addon to coding, but a separate program?

This is an addon for coding and not a separate program. Without code it does not work.
Message#19
06.04.19, 11:04
Not guru
[offline]

Messages 6177

exLemark @ 04/06/19 10:15*

Addition in Kodi can not be implemented in the form as it is implemented in a separate program. Not all my boxing friends use Kodi and Elementum. I do not see any sense in the specific case of limited to only Kodi.
exLemark @ 04/06/19, 09:17*
Tip: change the icon, may stick with copyrights.

The program is already illegal, the icon is just nothing compared to the essence of the program (which it violates).

Post has been editedyurisavagemessiahzine.com - 06.04.19, 11:09
Message#20
06.04.19, 11:41
Not guru
[offline]

Messages 6177

I launched in test mode the update of data from trackers three times a day: 06:00, 15:00, 23:00. The analysis takes place on the server, so the program does not need to be updated (in the program itself, the data is loaded at startup and once every three hours while the program is in memory).
XFNeo
Message#21
06.04.19, 11:52
Local
[online]

Messages 219
Check in: 03.12.12
Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F

* yurisavagemessiahzine.comHow does the algorithm work? Are you collecting and processing torrents and movie information on your server, and the program only accesses your server and takes all the data and magnet links from there?

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F) + Gear VR (SM-R323) / nVidia Shield TV 2017

51 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06.23.19, 19:19