QCY T1C / T1S - Purchase | [btHeadphones]

Rep: (29)
QCY T1C / T1S - Purchase
QCY QS1 (T1C) / QCY QS2 (T1S)
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
Attached Image

Device characteristics
Device Type: Bluetooth Headphones (with microphone in each earpiece)
Type: inserts
Type: Dynamic
Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
Impedance: 32 ohms

Battery capacity
Headphones:
QCY QS1 (T1C) / QCY QS2 (T1S) - 43 mAh
Charging box:
QCY QS1 (T1C) - 380 mAh
QCY QS2 (T1S) - 800 mAh

Design
Fastening type: without fastening
Headphone weight: 4.3 g
Indication: red-white LED work on headphones
Headphone / case charge display: no
Key on earpiece: mechanical

Wireless connection
Bluetooth support: Bluetooth 5.0
Profile Support: A2DP, AVRCP, Hands free, Headset
Range: 10 m
Reviews and Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedgivlax - 20.04.19, 21:06

Rep: (10)
* ADoneCED The case in the photo is not these ambyushury?
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32856157618.html

Rep: (2)
Has anyone already sent qs2? My seller has been processing for four days.

Rep: (69)
* motomoto81
I wrote that a lot of orders, such as there will be a delay because of this

* moookino ,
Which store did you order? I have qsy spain store

Rep: (427)
* motomoto81
Yes, they sent from JD on March 28

Pom4lk @ 03/31/19, 19:13*
I ordered qc1 to replace broken qy8, how are they compared to qy8, volume, sound quality, charge?

I had QY8, the first bluetooth headphones, I really liked them, they just wow by sound and volume, served for a long time, visited different climatic conditions, also in water, which probably accelerated their demise. Very comfortable fit and control in the ears.
Recently, QS1 came: the sound, according to the recollections, is the same or almost, the buttons on those were more comfortable, sometimes it sinks. In general, a good replacement is not felt in the ears at all, although at first it seemed that they would fall out, nothing of the kind, autonomy is also good, the case is VERY comfortable, it’s good that without a lid, if not carried in a pocket with loose cigarettes, it remains clean. Two days ago I ordered Blitzwolf Fye-5, but I don’t even expect to be better, these are good for everyone.

Rep: (69)
* motomoto81
qcy store

Rep: (518)
Artem505 @ 04/01/19, 14:18*
In fact, these are two different packages, with different names, on the first right below the inscription S1, on the other T1.

somewhere I came across that qcy has a cardboard box for the Chinese market, and a blister for Europe / global, and the names are respectively different for the same model

Rep: (121)
AMD1981 @ 1.04.19, 12:19*
In the photo, the case is not these ambyushury?

They. But cheaper ordered. There are suspicions that even these on Ali are different, they are sold, I received harder stock.

Posted 04/01/2019 12:26 PM:

nimatula @ 1.04.19, 12:06*
Tell me which equalizer to download on xiaomi to improve the sound in these ears?

Only built into the player. In Yandex music and deezer like your equalizer is? In general, Viper is best, but if the firmware is not changed and there is no root, then it is not worth it. It is necessary to bother strongly.

Rep: (30)
Logan19 @ 03.20.19, 17:48*
No one saw the silicone tips for qs1?

For me personally, the best nozzles are Samsung ones. They are moderately elastic and very comfortable.
Remained from the time when the Samsung put them in a set of smartphones ..

A photo
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
QCY official store today sent qs2
I ordered March 28

Rep: (30)
Colleagues on the headphones, you can unsubscribe, after how many days the seller sent your order?
For someone after 11 days already takes away from the post office, but they cannot send it to someone for 6 days, waiting ..

* Artem505 ,
09.02 I ordered qs1 in the qsy official store. So he sent them for more than 10 days, then he gave the left track, which was being prepared to be sent for more than a month, I wrote off messages like I’ll specify where they are, etc. As a result, on March 21 opened a dispute, and this reptile immediately agreed with him. On 28.03, I ordered qs2 at the qsy spain store while hanging in processing.

Rep: (367)
Suddenly, today the QCY store seller sent me my qs2. I did not even hope
Well, now we wait. How come come do a review, maybe even a video. I will compare it with my current bw-fye4 (they are the same wavefun), I also ordered more expensive mpow t5 (aptx everything), there is nothing to compare.

Post has been editedsmartfoner - 02.04.19, 20:52

Rep: (13)
I think to order either redmi dots or qcy qs2. What do you think is better? Despite the price.

Rep: (88)
* smartfoner promo + coupon did not do?

Rep: (367)
* grey3739,
Yes, qs2 cost $ 19. Mpow t5 $ 41 (instead of $ 46)

Rep: (0)
I ordered 31 numbers. I'm still waiting too ...

Good day to all. Ordered qs2 on February 28th. Today there are 10 hours left until the end of order processing, have not yet sent. Replied to the message, such as a lot of orders, do not have time. When the time is up, will the money be returned automatically or will the seller renew it? Or should I extend it myself? In general, it makes sense to extend, or maybe score on them, and order from others. Just discounts are over, and prices are no longer tempting. Here is such a setup.

Rep: (905)
Opetros @ 04/04/19, 0:11*
money will return automatically or the seller himself will extend
if the seller is honest, then he will extend. If not, the money will return automatically.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/05/19 21:57