QCY T1C / T1S - Purchase | [btHeadphones]

Rep: (29)
QCY T1C / T1S - Purchase
QCY QS1 (T1C) / QCY QS2 (T1S)
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
Attached Image

Device characteristics
Device Type: Bluetooth Headphones (with microphone in each earpiece)
Type: inserts
Type: Dynamic
Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
Impedance: 32 ohms

Battery capacity
Headphones:
QCY QS1 (T1C) / QCY QS2 (T1S) - 43 mAh
Charging box:
QCY QS1 (T1C) - 380 mAh
QCY QS2 (T1S) - 800 mAh

Design
Fastening type: without fastening
Headphone weight: 4.3 g
Indication: red-white LED work on headphones
Headphone / case charge display: no
Key on earpiece: mechanical

Wireless connection
Bluetooth support: Bluetooth 5.0
Profile Support: A2DP, AVRCP, Hands free, Headset
Range: 10 m
Reviews and Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedgivlax - 20.04.19, 21:06

Rep: (910)

Post has been editedKenny - 20.04.19, 21:34

Rep: (0)
She will be on Ali for 1300 from March 28.
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32982512878.html

Many thanks for the link to the updated QS2 model. There is still 1 day before the sale, 100 pieces of white and black are left, and the queue “my desires” is already lined up from 300 people. We'll have to keep track of how much specifically the sale will open in order to have time to take. Who knows the opening sale on Ali does not depend on the time zone of the buyer, i.e. Is this all Beijing time?

Post has been editedVL BULATNIKOV - 26.03.19, 21:54

Rep: (8)
* VL BULATNIKOV ,

I put in the basket, I do not know whether it will help)
On Ali there is a countdown, before the action is 2 days, when the account goes to the clock, we will find out the start time. Approximately 10:00 Moscow time.

Rep: (67)
* VL BULATNIKOV, I ordered it on jd, there for 20 bucks plus something else I need to throw in the basket and the discount will be 3 dollars, as a result, my headphones got up at 1200

Rep: (8)
* Panaiot ,

Link please?

Rep: (67)
* logan19,

How do you rate the shipping speed of the shipping company on JD (JD Standart) versus (ePacket) on Ali?

If the difference is В± not more than one week before the capital, then it is obvious that you can take it at JD.

Post has been editedVL BULATNIKOV - 27.03.19, 11:48

I wanted to order in JD qs2 / t1s, but at the time of payment they give an error.
The first time I order on this resource, tell me what am I doing wrong?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedactonik - 27.03.19, 16:06

Here on Ali Qs2 at the normal price, the seller’s name is slightly differenthttps: //www.aliexpress....311.0.0.306233edR7Qzqu

In the morning there were still whites, but now Black is over.

He wrote, and after half an hour he was all over.

Post has been editeddimisok - 28.03.19, 16:58

Rep: (427)
* Elijah81,
I understand that this seller periodically throws the party and need to seize the moment. What bribes me about it is the fact that QCY QS1 came to me in a week from him.

Rep: (1087)
Here ishereThere are updated QCY T1S, they are also QCY QS2. I still cheaper bought the old sample T1. The seller sent the next day. And new, written, in stock.

At the expense of ear cushions - orderedsuch. Put the largest. My ears are not small either. Bass increased. But deafness is crushed, unpleasant. In the case butt intermeddle. It is necessary to glance behind the charging contact so that they fit tightly at once. I will do later, as someone wrote above, piercing with a needle. I'll try what happens. Now while the headset is temporarily not on hand.

Post has been editedKudesu - 30.03.19, 16:20

Rep: (10)
A little about the sale on Ali and about QCY QS2.
I waited for the start of sales and managed to pay for 1300r. after 5 minutes we were already under 6000r. Then there was a small moment again at 1300r and again 6000r.
The seller ignores and does not send. Does not respond to messages. There is a suspicion that there were people who accidentally could pay for 6000r headphones in this hectic ...
Chances are good that at the end of the week they will simply cancel the order and return the money. It hurts slyly * opy this seller!
Well, it seems to me so))): lol:

only 200+ orders !!! You can deal with them for a day! I bought a smartphone, where it was on the sale of 1000+ orders and then during the day everything was sent

Post has been editedBaP4yH58 - 30.03.19, 17:40

Rep: (427)
* BaP4yH58,
I was sent with JD a few days ago

Rep: (519)
Malachi @ 03/30/19 19:43*
I was sent with JD a few days ago
similarly, 27 paid for qs2 / t1s, 28 were sent, today they are already exporting from China, these are sales for ali solid lottery ...

Post has been editedsulimoff - 30.03.19, 18:08

So the seller is not only sending QS2.

Post has been editeddimisok - 30.03.19, 18:09

Rep: (11)
Is there a coupon for JD, for new users?
I ordered qs1 on Ali with a coupon for 6 bucks. Now I want to order qs2 on jd, also with a coupon (if there is one)).

Rep: (3)
Hello guys. Did anyone order this store for a sale? And if ordered to send you the goods? And then from the beginning of the sale the seller processes the order.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (367)
* motomoto81
I ordered 28 numbers in this shop
Attached Image

Handles so far

Rep: (11)
Here in this lothttps: //www.aliexpress...tem/2/32972396722.htmla couple of first QS2 reviews

Rep: (29)
* Igor-TLT , And what can be said about it, if the headphones in the first and second versions are exactly the same? Maximum compare the size of cases and landing in them.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/11/19 16:57