> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

R.B.I. Baseball 19 [3D] | [Sports] Continued excellent baseball simulator
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 3 ] ** [100%]
Good [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Average [ 0 ] ** [0%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Total votes: 3

Rep: (113)
R.B.I. Baseball 19
Version: 1.0.4
Genre: Sport

Last update of the game in the header:27.04.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
R.B.I. Baseball 19 authentically recreates matches MLB major league baseball.

Description:
Added all the official form of the season in 2019, improved ball physics and the environment!

Manage your favorite baseball team for several seasons. Exchanged between players, recruit and train them novices. Play the most famous players and teams.

In the game you will find great graphics, offline mode, 30 stadiums, day and night, about 1,000 players, a variety of clothing options from alternative to classic baseball atmosphere and great music.

Picture& Picture

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mlb.RBIBaseball2019

Features: 3D

Russian interface: Not

Download: Version: 1.0.4
Attached fileR.B.I. Baseball 19_v1.0.4.apk(50.37 MB)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
1.0.4. https: //drive.google.c...PLRCjxMJoQ8R4aWbse3st1
Past versions

Post has been editedxNokia5230x - 21.06.19, 15:16

Overall I liked the toy. It looked on all platforms, and almost no differences. This is good) And then for example 16 and 17 parts pretty well differ from the versions for Xbox One and PS4, to the 19th caught.

Post has been editedxNokia5230x - 10.04.19, 16:26

The game is updated. We have made many changes and improved optimization. Even put on top of 1.0.0 version, but the new cache.

WHAT'S NEW
Animation additions and improvements for end of inning
AI in-field logic improvements
Updated select player portraits and World Series 2019 logo
Updated select in-game billboards
Fix for crash at end of game stats screen
Fix for soft lock during simming games
UI fixes and improvements including joystick movement
Stats home run fixes
Updated LAD classic uniforms
Audio updates and improvements
Additional fixes and optimizations

Attached files

Attached fileR.B.I.19_1.0.4.apk(50.37 MB)

Post has been editedxNokia5230x - 28.04.19, 10:54

Rep: (23)
* xNokia5230x On which versions of the android goes? And then I have not supported on the Market

valeron7107 @ 01.05.19, 18:51*
xNokia5230x, on which versions of the android goes? And then I have not supported on the Market

Required Android version
5.1 and beyond. The convenience store is written. I'm also a game available on this swing here and play) Gameplay written by me, the toy works, at least on Snapdragon 821.

* xNokia5230x , I see. Thanks. I'll keep it on mind

Rep: (2)
* xNokia5230x , Galaxy S8 Android 9, when you start a black screen and all (

Lottenice @ 02.05.19, 15:39*
xNokia5230x, Galaxy S8 Android 9, when you start a black screen and all (

A cache is a rock? Version 1.0.4 is needed cache 1.0.4 and 1.0.0 to 1.0.0, respectively, and the path of the cache right?
sdcard / Android / obb / folder with the game / OBB file. Still it is necessary to allow access to the folder with the cache (game machine is like offering).
If everything is correct then it is possible the game does not support the Android 9. However, your problem is due to the fact that the game has not picked up the cache. And you have a video card? Perhaps the game only supports Adreno (but this is not accurate).

Rep: (2)
* xNokia5230x , Now, all check and unsubscribe) In general, there was no cache) on a C8 everything goes smoothly, super game))

Post has been editedLottenice - 02.05.19, 16:58
Reason for editing: Poprahvka

It is easy to understand the rules of the game, but it is impossible to win. It's too hard

Rep: (28)
The screensaver and all is displayed. I took the cache from the cap. Body xiaomi redmi 5

The screensaver and all is displayed. I took the cache from the cap. Body xiaomi redmi 5

apk 1.0.4 and cache the same version?
Cache path: sdcard / Android / obb / com.mlb.RBIBaseball2019?

If everything is done correctly, then after the screen saver (pictures) the game will begin. If this is not there, then maybe the smart does not pull. But recheck the better cache path, obb file name and apk version.

valeron7107 @ 05/04/19, 19:02*
It is easy to understand the rules of the game, but it is impossible to win. It's too hard

You can change the difficulty in the game settings. It is played quite easily. It’s just that when you discourage adapting to the server, well, in general, everything depends on the reaction and the ability to predict. Although there are almost always the same feed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 14:57