> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

71 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Samsung SM-A505 Galaxy A50 - Official firmware
m0b
Message#1
29.03.19, 11:22
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1195
Check in: 18.09.07
Samsung Galaxy A50 4/64

Samsung SM-A505 Galaxy A50 - Official firmware
PictureSamsung A50
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage and Repair � | Owners Club � | Power consumption (autonomy) � | Camera talk � | Modification and decorations � | Official firmware �

Rules section "Android - Firmware"

Drivers and Utilities
Odin firmware
Heimdall- A more complicated alternative to Odin, not for beginners.
Samsung drivers
Smart switch- backup system and something else
Samfirm- A program to search and quickly download the latest firmware versions.
Official firmware
Instructions for firmware with Odin (we are interested in "

���������� �� ��������� ������������� ��������. download

").
Base official firmware:SM-A505FM SM-A505FN (Other models can be selected after clicking on the link)
Description of the firmware structure
All firmware presented above are 5-file (service and home).
They contain 3 familiar files required for flashing - AP, BL and CP, as well as 2 files to choose from - CSC or HOME_CSC:
CSC - format all smartphone user data up to out of the box
HOME_CSC - all user data, including internal storage, will remain untouched

4 files are involved in the firmware process.
NB! Single-file firmware for this device does not exist!
NB! A full rollback / downgrade of the android version is possible only within the same bootloader version.
Rollback is done by firmware of a lower version via Odin only with resetting all data, i.e. using the CSC file.
The version of the loader can be found, for example, through the command * # 1234 # in the dialer, looking at what is written in the AP line:
for example, AP: G960FXXS2BRJ6 - bootloader version 2 is the fifth digit to the right of the account.
Partial rollback is possible if the AP _... and CSC _... files are used when lowering the android version in Odin, without substituting anything in the BL and CP fields, i.e. without downgrading the bootloader version and modem, but it does not guarantee the full operation of the device, especially Samsung's KNOX-dependent services and programs.

Information provided by a friendpv1213and slightly editedm0b
Android 9 firmware (Pie)
Spare parts for firmware Android 9 (Pie)
List of updates
Instructions
Instructions for firmware Magisk and / or TWRP
Video Magisk root (not our way)
Bootloader unlocking
How to get call recording
Replacing SplashScreen and other static system screens(not relevant to download animation).
Xposed for Magisk (not our way, while it is checked only on A70, the test passes).
If Odin refuses to sew, you can try another version:Samsung SM-A505 Galaxy A50 - Official firmware (Post alkt49 # 86375594)
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
While there is no curator for changes in the caps, you can refer tom0b .

Post has been editedm0b - Yesterday, 15:13
m0b
Message#2
29.03.19, 11:53
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1195
Samsung Galaxy A50 4/64

Installation instructions for root (Magisk) and TWRP.

Attention!!! Whatever you do, you do it on your own initiative.
No one is responsible for damage caused to you.
The firmware of self-made images is "ticking" the KNOX counter, and thisirreversible
A ticked KNOX will deprive you of part of the functionality and (at least on part) of the guarantee.
Think three times and weigh the pros and cons before continuing. If you do not know what it is and why it is - you do not need it.

Acknowledgments
topjohnwufor actually inventionRouting Method for Samsung 2019(with stock recovery) on the basis of which further work was carried out.
geiti94for the assemblyTWRP with integrated Magisk.
Er. Adityabehinddetailed installation instructions TWRP.
All information in this article is based on three sources listed above.
Also grateful to users of the forums.savagemessiahzine.comandhttps://forum.xda-developers.com/, as well as the channel in TelegramSamsungGalaxyA50for tips, suggestions and testing.

Be sure to read:
All you need to know about the features of this method
Previously, Magisk was built into the kernel of the system in such a way that when booting, Magisk was first launched, and then it started the kernel by changing it the way it needs. And the kernel, as it should be, is already launching the system itself.
After some changes in the download process by Google developers, the ability to do as previously disappeared.
ComradetopjohnwuA new method was found: loading Magisk into recovery.
However, this method works differently: when trying to download a recovery, Magisk is launched instead of recovery, which, as before, launches the kernel of the system, changing it the way it needs. But by itself, the recovery is also sometimes needed, so the developers made different options:
  • If you holdvolume up + powerand hold until we see the recovery - we'll get into the recovery.
  • If you holdvolume up + powerand release earlier shortly after the image appears on the screen (or wait a little longer until the screen with the warning "press poser to continue" blinks) - the system will load with Magisk
  • If at boot you don’t hold down the keys at all, just try to start the system without recovery and Magisk.
    However, in this case, due to the protection of Samsung, the system will not start.
    Therefore, after installing Magisk and / or TWRP, never start the system without holding the keysvolume up + power!!!
    Otherwise, you will have to sew Magisk and TWRP on a new one.
A list of what you can not do
  • After installing Magisk or TWRP you can not just run into the system! It is always necessary to clamp the volume up + power, otherwise "everything will break" and the system will not start, you also will not be able to get into the recovery without a PC and Odin.
  • In TWRP, you can not use the "Restart" item =>"Turn off"! There is a bug, perhaps erasing all user data. You also can not get into the recovery without a PC and Odin.
  • It is impossible to update Magisk if TWRP is installed, Magisk can only be updated for this moment with stock recovery. You can not get into the recovery without a PC and Odin.
Problem solving
If "all is lost" and the system does not start, we need a computer with Windows:
  1. We extract the stock recovery firmware file with three sections inside (Stock recoveryin the instructions below).
    If it does not help, take the whole firmware of your region.
  2. Insert the cable connected to the PC
  3. Clamp all 3 buttons (both volume and power) and hold to the Download mode screen.
  4. Download mode will offer us 3 (or two if "Factory Unlock" is disabled) options - select the first one, press the volume up
  5. Run Odin on PC and flash
  6. And further on your choice: we continue the experiments or stay on the working version

Unlocking the bootloader:
Without this item, then everything is useless, you need to do once and then do not turn off
Factory unlock (OEM unlock):
  1. Go to "Settings" =>"About phone" =>"Software Information"
  2. Click 7 times on the "Build Number"
  3. Go back to the root of "Settings" and go to the appeared item "Developer options"
  4. There we are looking for "Factory Unlock" and turn it on.

Unlocking the bootloader (bootloader unlock):
  1. Make sure that "Factory Unlock" is enabled
  2. Turn off the device
  3. Clamp both volumes (+ and -) and insert the cable connected to the PC
  4. After we get into the "Download mode" (blue screen), release the volume.
  5. The system should offer 3 points, our second - we hold the volume up for about a second until the labels change.
  6. Then one more time we press the volume up to agree.
    After these steps, all your data will be deleted and the bootloader is unlocked.
Next, boot into the system (keeping the volume down + power for about 7 seconds) and set up the systemGoogle account is not enteringto avoid further embarrassment. You can simply press further and skip everything, leaving the default.

Image firmware:
  1. Downloading the latest version of Odin:Odin
  2. Choose the option you want:
    • Stock + magisk: A little bit more hopeful, but in the end we get only the root.
      Create the desired file yourself
      1. Downloading firmware for your region, for example from here:https://samfrew.com/ru/model/SM-A505FN/
      2. If necessary, unpack, get out the file that starts with "AP_" (in my case, for Ukraine: "AP_A505FMXXU1ASC7_CL15640918_QB22865886_REV00_user_low_ship_meta_OS9.tar.md5")
      3. Unpack (if you can't use 7zip, rename the file so that it ends with ".tar") and get 3 files from it with the names: boot, recovery and vbmeta.
      4. Pack these 3 files to a tarball and reset to any Android device.
      5. Downloadspecial MagiskManagerand install on the same device.
      6. Open MagiskManager, and press the top button "install" =>"set" =>"Select and Pach a File", select our archive.
      7. At the end of the process we are looking for a file in the internal memory "magisk_patched.tar"- we will flash this file through Odin.

• TWRP + Magisk: actually complete set, presentadditional bugscompared to the previous version!
      We pass on the link:Google driveand download files:
      Encryption_Disabler_A50.zip- we throw on the memory card, it will need to be installed from Recovery (exactly to the memory cardor USB flash drive (Elsi is an OTG adapter),internal will be formatted)
      MagiskManager-v7.1.2-2019040602-ianmacd.apk- will need to be installed after booting the system
      butTWRP_A50_Magisk_Prepatched.tarWe will flash through Odin.
      There is a bug: You can not use the item "Restart" =>"Turn off"otherwise there is a risk that the system will not start as well as lose all data.

• Stock recovery: rollback necessary if something went wrong (so as not to flash the whole operating system with a great).
      Create the desired file yourself
      1. Downloading firmware for your region, for example from here:https://samfrew.com/ru/model/SM-A505FN/
      2. If necessary, unpack, get out the file that starts with "AP_" (in my case, for Ukraine: "AP_A505FMXXU1ASC7_CL15640918_QB22865886_REV00_user_low_ship_meta_OS9.tar.md5")
      3. Unpack (if you can't use 7zip, rename the file so that it ends with ".tar") and get 3 files from it with the names: boot, recovery and vbmeta.
      4. Pack these 3 files in the tar-archive - we will flash this file through Odin.

3. Boot into stock recovery (turn off or restart the device and hold down the volume up + power buttons until entering the recovery).
    If set not stock, will reboot into boot mode and flash.
  4. Use the volume keys to select "wipe data / factory reset" and press the power key, then in the same way select "yes"
    This will erase all the data once again, but this item is obligatory, without it I did not succeed.(I can not explain why)
  5. After wipe select "boot into Download Mode"
    I do not know why but Magisk and Recovery can only be flashed through this "Download Mode" only when there is no text in the upper left corner of the screen. If the text is a system and custom recovery does not start(again, I can not explain why).
  6. Open Odin, click on "AP", select the desired archive, start the firmware process until the end, hold down the volume and power keys and wait for the reboot.
    If you have disabled auto-reloading in the Odin options, respectively, after the installation, the volume will be restarted by turning the volume down and power (about 7 seconds), then quickly hold the volume up and power.
  7. Further ways diverge:
    ForTWRP + Magisk
    • keep the buttons pressed until you see the download screen for this recovery
    • In the recovery, install the downloaded in advance to the memory cardEncryption_Disabler_A50.zip(after that, even if the recovery disappears, you can install it again without wipes)
      Do not click "reboot into the system"
    • Returning to the main menu, go to the "reboot" and select "Recovery" or "Recovery".
    • We are waiting for the system to boot.
      Attention!!!During the boot process, the system may restart several times, be prepared to hold the volume up and power. It is possible not to let them go until full load.
      Also, the system can restart once after starting the initial setup, also be prepared to hold the volume up and power up
      Attention!!!it is forbidden to update Magisk
      , you can update the Magisk Manager if desired.
    • InstallMagiskManager-v7.1.2-2019040602-ianmacd.apkfrom the memory card if it is absent among your programs
    ForStock + magisk
    • keep the buttons pressed until you see a "blinking" warning screen stating that the bootloader is open, then release the buttons and wait for the download
      Attention!!!During the boot process, the system may restart several times, be prepared to hold the volume up and power. It is possible not to let them go until full load.
      Also, the system can restart once after starting the initial setup, also be prepared to hold the volume up and power up

• After booting the system and going through the initial configuration, go to Magisk Manager and agree with what it offers, it will automatically finish everything you need.

The advantages of the Stock + Magisk option
Firmware upgrade (only for Stock + Magisk)
  1. Download the archive with the new firmware.
  2. Unpack
  3. Take AP_ and dump to any Android device with installed Magisk Canary
  4. In Magisk, click on the first item "install", once again "install", then select "select and patch the file" and look for our AP_ on the device.
  5. We are waiting while it is patched, it is not necessary to restart.
  6. We skip the patched file (/sdcard/Download/magisk_patched.tar) back to the PC.
  7. We sew all the firmware through Odin, but instead of the AP we select the resulting magisk_patched (it is better to remove the "automatic reboot" checkbox).
  8. Reboot as usual with the volume held up + power.
  9. For the normal generation of dalvik-cache, it is desirable to start at least once without holding the keys, without root.
    In my case, dalvik was not fully generated until it was loaded without root.
    Attention! If it loads without root, the GPay can detect the open loader and stop working if it happens that you have to clean up the GPay and Googleservice. In my case, the GPay went through and continued to work without unnecessary manipulations, but I advise you to run only before entering the password (if your data is encrypted), in which case the GPay will not fly off.

The topic can be edited or edited by me or the administration.
I will be glad to any criticism.
I would be grateful for the "mirrors" of the laid out files, I will be happy to add them to my post.

Post has been editedm0b - 13.06.19, 13:57
Reason for editing: 05/28/2019 I checked the update method without losing the root using the example of the update from ASD6 to ASE2 and introduced some correctives.
allgor
Message#3
30.03.19, 17:34
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 619
Check in: 29.07.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

Are looking forward to! Another would be to get clean firmware without trash ...)

Post has been editedallgor - 30.03.19, 17:35
Chukatyi
Message#4
31.03.19, 13:14
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 600
Check in: 08.01.07
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 4/64

Are looking forward to! Another would be to get clean firmware without trash ...)

So with the root, you can just delete all the trash ...

--------------------
iOS is for losers !!! Long live ANDROID !!!
m0b
Message#5
31.03.19, 15:52
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1195
Samsung Galaxy A50 4/64

Updated versions of the recovery! Please note: they write on XDA that the first version I posted here may not start on the March update!
galaxyst
Message#6
01.04.19, 07:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1051
Check in: 28.09.10

Has anyone installed TVRP? And did they do it, magic?
Waffy
Message#7
01.04.19, 10:31
Local
[online]

Messages 324
Check in: 12.12.16
Oneplus 5T 8/128

Hi, on this phone, is it worth waiting for custom firmware? I would like to switch from my Mi Note 3 to it, but this question is of interest.
mikhaildok
Message#8
01.04.19, 10:34
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1658
Check in: 07.04.13
Samsung Galaxy A50 6/128

Waffy @ 04/01/19, 14:31*
Hi, on this phone, is it worth waiting for custom firmware? I would like to switch from my Mi Note 3 to it, but this question is of interest.

You can wait, but why the hell are they ??? Samsung and everything is fine!

Post has been editedmikhaildok - 01.04.19, 10:34
allgor
Message#9
01.04.19, 17:15
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 619
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

Is it possible to flash a Hindu firmware on a rst phone ser?

Posted 04/01/2019, 17:16:

There fresher update, from the 20th, we have the current from the 3rd. Someone wrote that there is a call recording
mr.nevinskiy
Message#10
01.04.19, 17:30
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 29
Check in: 03.11.12
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) SM-A520F / DS

Guys, I can not figure out what region is this at all? O_o Poland?
A505FXXU1ASBB
IItrancerII
Message#11
01.04.19, 18:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 144
Check in: 08.04.16
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

What is the difference between ser and sek in addition to the region, and are they interchangeable? And is there a difference 4/64, 6/128?
Can I use fn firmware on my fm phone?

Post has been editedIItrancerII - 01.04.19, 19:18
vlaale.va
Message#12
01.04.19, 19:28
Old resident
[online]

Messages 800
Check in: 21.01.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

* mr.nevinskiyThis is the radio module version.
Attached Image
galaxyst
Message#13
01.04.19, 20:13
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1051
Check in: 28.09.10

Guys, TWRP is not working. Everyone gets either a bootlap or such a garbage. I would be glad if anyone denies

Attached Image
4epenaiiika
Message#14
01.04.19, 21:53
User
[online]

Messages 82
Check in: 09.12.13
LeTV one max

m0b @ 03/29/19 11:22*
Official firmware database
correct the reference (the two slashes in the beginning were superfluous)

--------------------
vinischa was not took vodka
only cucumber fruit
from spices only salt and pepper
shit shorter your mulled wine
plut0n
Message#15
01.04.19, 22:16
User
[offline]

Messages 60
Check in: 29.01.09
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803, D5833

MIUI firmware can be supplied?
4epenaiiika
Message#16
01.04.19, 22:45
User
[online]

Messages 82
Check in: 09.12.13
LeTV one max

* plut0n, maybe ROMode will soon appear and still make the MIUI port

--------------------
vinischa was not took vodka
only cucumber fruit
from spices only salt and pepper
shit shorter your mulled wine
allgor
Message#17
02.04.19, 09:24
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 619
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

"" Plut0n, maybe ROM will appear soon and the MIUI port will do ""
It would be great!
MrBallistic
Message#18
02.04.19, 10:05
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 810
Check in: 13.03.09
Samsung Galaxy A50 4/64

* allgor,But it's not easier to buy xiaomi right away. ,?

--------------------
vlodar
Message#19
02.04.19, 17:41
Wanderer
[offline]

Messages 651
Check in: 09.11.08
Samsung Galaxy A50 4/64

Guys, how to turn on the percentage of battery charging in percent on the main screen?
vseljvovich
Message#20
02.04.19, 18:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 169
Check in: 13.09.13
Samsung Galaxy A50 4/64

* vlodar,
Lower the shutter, three points, the status bar
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
allgor
Message#21
02.04.19, 18:31
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 619
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

MrBallistic @ 04/02/2019 10:05*
Allgor, and not easier to immediately buy xiaomi. ,?

Not. Not easier. I ate already xiaomi. But not software and gavnoglezey. Moved with redmi laptop 6, and I can not get enough of it. The main criterion was the presence of nfc. But just pulls on myui, I'm used to it. Already very tolgo was their adept

Ps
By the way, van ui is very, very pleasant to me, it is not inferior in the convenience of miui, I just did not get used to the location of different settings.

Post has been editedallgor - 02.04.19, 20:48

71 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06.22.19, 10:15