Discussion camera Samsung SM-A505 Galaxy A50
Updates of the Camera application (survey posted 06/14/2019):
Do you notice improvements in the quality of photography after updating the Camera application?
Yes [ 88 ] ** [40,37%]
Not [ 130 ] ** [59,63%]
Do you notice improvements in video quality after upgrading the Camera application?
Yes [ 73 ] ** [33,49%]
Not [ 144 ] ** [66,06%]
Total votes: 218

Rep: (75)
Discussion camera Samsung SM-A505 Galaxy A50

Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Camera talk » |

Camera Specifications
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

IMPORTANT : Camera2 API Level _Limited

Camera Reviews
useful links
Known Issues

1. When shooting at night or in a dark room from lamps, lanterns and other light sourcesvertical rays are moving away.
Decision: This problem is not technical and not software. It is all about the salting of the outer protective glass of the chamber block. Wipe it thoroughly and this effect will disappear.

2. When tapping on the body of the smartphone or shaking the smartphonein the block of cameras heard the rattle.
DecisionA: This is not a defect or breakage. This is a design feature of all, without exception, camera modules with autofocus, which is why the autofocus elements remain mobile in the module.

3. When shooting at the front with a stated resolution camera in selfie25 MPX the picture will only 16 MPX .
Decision: Turn on the wide-angle shooting mode in the settings of the selfie-camera and the resolution will change to 25 Mph.

4. Some people are after the next update when you turn on in dark conditions, the front camera selfieappear on the screen vertical or horizontal stripes, as interference.
Decision: Do a factory reset to factory default settings, and the problem will disappear.
Surveys
The survey number 1 was conducted from 04/05/2019 to 06/14/2019
Attached Image

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

akomi:Although some Gcam mods are running, zero sense to them, shots worse than runoff,
and although there is always hope, as they say, you need to forget about Gcam for this device, period.

Post has been editedAntonio Badalamenti - 14.09.19, 15:29
Reason for editing: .. added to the solution to the problem when shooting stripes on the front-facing camera.

Rep: (0)
Good evening.
I bought the phone and camera quality is very upset after Samsung A5.
But more concerned with another question. When the phone box on any surface or when gently tapped into the chamber area, then clearly audible sound strum something inside.
I went to the salon took the same model and it is also just strumming. I never with such not encountered before.
Do you think this is a marriage and whether you have the same feature phone? I think to pass the phone back because of the quality of the camera and a possible marriage ...

Rep: (95)
Joe- @ 22.05.19, 22:34*
clearly hear the sound of strumming something inside

But damn ... in every subject in the cells of different devices the same. Use the search. This lens jingle. How should your autofocus to work? This is normal and is not a marriage.

Rep: (6)
yet the problem was in the fat film on the lens Lenses fingerprints. if someone is strained, I bring apologies. more the effect (seemingly banal) tonyusenkaya fatty film, you can see the videohttps://youtu.be/sk15TIPAMSY

Posted on 22/05/2019, 23:21:

Joe- @ 22.05.19, 21:34*
and very upset camera quality

what exactly? photo or video? Personally for me the photo - excellent. Video - lacks optostabilizatsii

* Askerovich I told you, okay rubbed camera.

Rep: (2)
Good morning. No one was looking for the opportunity to shoot with shutter speeds? Can third-party programs which will allow?

PavelM @ 23/05/19, 8:07*
Complaint quote
Good morning. No one was looking for the opportunity to shoot with shutter speeds? Can third-party programs which will allow?

Unfortunately no((

Rep: (6)
ismailzulya @ 23.05.19, 03:47*
I told you, okay rubbed camera.

I agree. I confess. really badly rubbed. I looked yesterday PRO mode. poor course

Rep: (2)
Can we put some kind of camera to save photos in the RAW format?

Rep: (4)
After the update, who noticed?

Rep: (20)
6ykajke @ 05/23/19 11:11*
After the update, who noticed?

Also interesting)). I unfortunately not what ...

Good afternoon! In some instructions, "squeeze" normal photos of this device is recommended to disable AI.
I did not understand where to find the switch / AI off. Please help in the search)
Thank.

* 6ykajke The camera as it was sad shit and has remained, well, at least not become worse, perhaps worse is not much

Rep: (47)
All complain about the camera.
Try to install the snap camera hdr. Include it "complete stuffing": gle, cam2pi, advanced settings and turn off the noise reduction program. And to compare photos)
In the subject of another phone A_serii_2019 pictures differ markedly for the better. I also no longer on hand a50.

Before and after Refresh

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAkat1975 - 23.05.19, 14:59

* Akat1975 , Well, judging by the photo if there is change in the level of error, i test video, that there is a difference

Rep: (21)
Akat1975 @ 23.05.19, 13:58*
Before and after Refresh

It seems a little more cheerful was.

Rep: (419)
After Refresh this was much better. Small text become readable when sprinkled and generally better
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (21)
wwkuzcat @ 23.05.19, 13:54*
Try to install the snap camera hdr. Include it "complete stuffing": gle, cam2pi, advanced settings and turn off the noise reduction program. And to compare photos)

I tried, as a result of stock 25MP application gave better picture.
It seems snapkamery setting is simply ignored the device hardware.

Rep: (9)
Prompt in what mode the camera shoots good, 3: 4 or 3: 4 N?

Rep: (95)
* 6joker6, Fine. Still night mode and would add a full PRO mode. Hopefully they will not stop there and will continue to improve quality.

Vodoley2018 @ 23.05.19, 15:25*
Prompt in what mode the camera shoots good, 3: 4 or 3: 4 N?

For photos in good light 3: 4H (Detail better) in low light or night 3: 4.

Post has been editedEvGol_40 - 23.05.19, 15:29

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/19, 19:31