Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Other photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
Freebud Touchable 5.0 Bluetooth Headset Headphones Deep Bass Wireless HD Stereo Headphones. Touch control. Visually similar to Huawei Freebuds / Honor FlyPods Lite

Device characteristics
- Bluetooth chip: RTL8763BFR
- Item Number: FreeBud
- Bluetooth Version: V5.0
-Connection via AAC codec (depends on phone model)
- Music playback time: 3-4 hours
- Waterproof: IPX4
- Capacity of charging case: 500 mAh (5 times charging for dual headphones, 10 times charging for one earphone)
-Micro usb connector
- Capacity of each earphone: 60 mAh
- Charging time: 30 minutes of charging the headphones
-Strong compatibility: compatibility with iOS, android and windows
Note: our model is JS18, you will find the model JS18 in your mobile phone when you open bluetooth devices

Control
Button function :
Last song: double tap on earphone "L"
Next song: double tap on the headphone "R"
Pause / Play: Tap on any headphone
Reject / hang up calls: long tap on one earphone
Language switch: touch the headset three times (Engligh & Chinese)
Right channel and left channel: tell which one is left and right

Equipment
- Charging case * 1
Headphones * 2
- Manual in English * 1
- Charging cable * 1 (Micro USB)
- Ear caps: S / M / L
Carton package
Attached Image

or
Hard case
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Note
1. Please do not put headphones in water
2. Please charge the headset and charging case fully when first using

If headphones are connected as 2 separate devices

Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedwynr - 21.04.19, 13:57
Reason for editing: assembly

Rep: (0)
I took the headphones from the mail, the left earphone connected and the indicator on the right blinks only in the case, for now I left it to charge further

The ears were fully charged, they got full immediately, as the left one gave it first, at first they didn’t play very much then in the program Audio control played with the bass and stage settings and even in default ear pads play well for the Chinese deshov
I had a question when the headphones are fully charged, then the indicator on the case does not light up at all, or did the ears not fully charge and only the case sat down? Right now the case is charging and the indicator is blinking white

generally decided the issue with a flimsy holding lid prying off the pad with a piece of a plastic card
and putting an iron rod on a glue gun

and by the way, one earphone came with cracks in the leg

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (42)
* Buhlo1152,
For cracks from the seller, request a refund

And yet I caught a marriage, the right earphone is charged up to 80% and discharges much faster than the left, it's a shame

Rep: (1)
* Buhlo1152,
Well hello buddy ... I warned you. almost every second has such garbage. discharge only the right one, and shoot a video that it does not charge, because it will blink 4 times quickly and not smoothly like the left one!

* pankov50 , the right one is charging but the battery in it does not hold well, yesterday for comparison I tested the left earphone for battery wear, I watched the movie from 100% in the movie mode from the website and 70% remained on YouTube for another hour and a half
After viewing the left and right headphones, I didn’t put the case into the case, but simply turned it off with a long tap on the sensor, in the morning the left earphone showed 60%, i.e. 10% over the night, it still lost
And I took the right earphone out of the case yesterday and immediately turned it off and it showed 70% in the morning, i.e. when it is off, it is discharged by 10% from 80%
Although I didn’t even listen to anything from him
It’s a pity that the right earphone is defective, so your ears are really cool, of course, so far you can listen to music in two ears for a long time, but I feel I can’t hold a charge in a month in my ear

And tell me, do you need to always remove the headphones in the case, or do you need to discharge the headphones as much as possible each time, and then put them on charge?

Post has been editedBuhlo1152 - 02.05.19, 02:56
Reason for editing:.

I disassembled the headphone and looked at the battery marking, lir 1254 on aliexpress 2 pieces cost 500r I will order

I wrote to the Chinese about this marriage, he promised in 3 days to send another headphones just so that I would not open the dispute
But I think I will also order batteries, there will be 2 sets of ears

Post has been editedBuhlo1152 - 02.05.19, 05:15

* Buhlo1152,
from which seller did you buy? and be sure to demand all the photos, the headphones that will be sent, and the photo of the parcel itself with your data, ready to send

* pankov50 , Bravotones Store seller

* Buhlo1152,
I took it from him, he sent only 2 headphones without a case

* pankov50 ,
It’s bad without a case, you can’t buy it separately
And so it will be 4 headphones and 1 case

* Buhlo1152,
Interestingly, on the battery 500mah is indicated, on alik the same for 600 is. that's just no one tested the real capacity sorry
And by the way, I found our headphone batteries - LIR1254

Post has been editedpankov50 - 02.05.19, 17:39

* pankov50 , It seems like today a Chinese will send headphones with epacket delivery
How long did it take you to replace the defective headphones?

The Chinese showed pictures of the headphones, like he tested them, it’s like they’ll definitely send them today, although before that he already wrote that he sent them, how did it all take a long time
Attached Image

Such a topic, maybe someone in Kursk, I use these ears and while watching YouTube, the signal with wifi is lost. tobish, the video doesn’t load further, I don’t understand what kind of joke, I reboot the wi-fi and it starts to work, but it literally takes about 10 seconds and doesn’t load the video again, there isn’t such garbage in VK and when listening to music, it’s also a Honor 7X phone.

* Krabs228. What version of bluetooth on the phone is it? I have version 5 and everything works fine, I can even listen to an audio book and play games and the sound is the same as in wired ears, there’s no sync and other bugs

* Buhlo1152 , 4.2 damn it, please help, ears were out of sync, now they are connected separately js 18 and js 18r, how to pair back from

* magnetx please write in more detail how to synchronize them

* Krabs228. , in the topic header is written here DFOI FreeBud / JS18 [btHeadphones] (Post magnetx # 83933638)

Post has been editedBuhlo1152 - 11.05.19, 18:27

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19 04:09