Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Other photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
Freebud Touchable 5.0 Bluetooth Headset Headphones Deep Bass Wireless HD Stereo Headphones. Touch control. Visually similar to Huawei Freebuds / Honor FlyPods Lite

Device characteristics
- Bluetooth chip: RTL8763BFR
- Item Number: FreeBud
- Bluetooth Version: V5.0
-Connection via AAC codec (depends on phone model)
- Music playback time: 3-4 hours
- Waterproof: IPX4
- Capacity of charging case: 500 mAh (5 times charging for dual headphones, 10 times charging for one earphone)
-Micro usb connector
- Capacity of each earphone: 60 mAh
- Charging time: 30 minutes of charging the headphones
-Strong compatibility: compatibility with iOS, android and windows
Note: our model is JS18, you will find the model JS18 in your mobile phone when you open bluetooth devices

Control
Button function :
Last song: double tap on earphone "L"
Next song: double tap on the headphone "R"
Pause / Play: Tap on any headphone
Reject / hang up calls: long tap on one earphone
Language switch: touch the headset three times (Engligh & Chinese)
Right channel and left channel: tell which one is left and right

Equipment
- Charging case * 1
Headphones * 2
- Manual in English * 1
- Charging cable * 1 (Micro USB)
- Ear caps: S / M / L
Carton package
Attached Image

or
Hard case
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Note
1. Please do not put headphones in water
2. Please charge the headset and charging case fully when first using

If headphones are connected as 2 separate devices

Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedwynr - 21.04.19, 13:57
Reason for editing: assembly

Rep: (37)
Sales look a lot of sales from neighboring countries, but there is no Temko.
I own it myself and for the time being satisfied. Ambrashura replaced on from hybrids (m), the case includes a summary, in contrast to the airdots, which stand up with them badly for charging. Finally, the player control is normal: rolleyes:
On the case there is 1 oblong LED indicator (on Huawei Freebuds / Honor FlyPods Lite round). When the headphones are charging, it is green. Headphones while charging slowly flash green too. When charging the case flashes white. When charged it is constantly white

Post has been editedwynr - 25.03.19, 00:44

Rep: (5)
I own it myself and for the time being satisfied.

Tell me, can these headphones work separately from each other? Let's allow one to disconnect, and the second to use.

* LHf1,
Yes. By default, the connection is through the left earpiece.
You can separate the right to bind and use alternately. It will be listed as JS18R

Post has been editedwynr - 27.03.19, 15:28

Rep: (0)
* wynr,
And how to tie the headphones back in a pair? I connect alternately
Attached Image

* Yukitery
In principle, they are not untied. Just the first to get the left, he clings to the body, and the right is already clinging to it. When you get the right first one, he doesn’t see the second earpiece, but sees the phone, and clings to it

Post has been editedwynr - 29.03.19, 12:28

Rep: (1)
wynr @ 03/29/19 12:28*
In principle, they are not untied.

Taki untied. I fell asleep in my headphones for YouTube, woke up - and I have 2 bluetooth devices instead of one. How it happened - did not understand. Device names are the same as for* Yukitery . Turned it off, put it in box, took it out - don't care. Decided as follows:
1) Untied everything related to the headphones from the phone
2) Turned off both the pan by long pressing on the touch area.
3) At the same time, sensors were clamped on both sub-platforms, the indicators lit, blinked, and went out. Let go of the sensors.
3) Simultaneously clamped the sensors ONLY BEFORE SWITCHING ON THE INDICATORS, let go.
Voila, the ears said "left channel-right channel", the bluetooth device is alone again, everything works. I hope someone helped.

* magnetx
Are you right before pairing with smart?

Rep: (1)
Are you right before pairing with smart?

Not. When everything was fine, the bluetooth device was only one - JS18. After it was unclear what happened - there were two devices: JS18 and JS18R. When you try to connect JS18 - only played left under. JS18R - respectively, only the right. When trying to turn off-on, both the hearths independently said "pairing" and the situation repeated itself: JS18 - only left, JS18R - only right. The same when turning off and placing in the box. I took out - again two different devices. How cured - wrote above. After the treatment, only JS18 became visible and both of them started playing simultaneously.

* magnetx
I did not look at the screen) available, but not previously connected.

Gentlemen, how do they sound and how much do they hold the battery, if the ears are fully charged and listen to full discharge, and how much do they work at the maximum volume, is there a headphone dump from the phone when Wi-Fi is on?
I want to get these ears but the reviews on aliexpress are very different about these ears

* wynr , tell me how in practice these headphones, how much does the battery hold on average and do your ears fall off on the street or when the phone is in your pocket?
I ordered these ears from Ali only a day ago to Ali

* Buhlo1152,
The sound is good for me (switched from airdots). The charge is kept well, I listen at 60-70% loudness (in the subway 100) hours 4. The connection is good, dumps are rare, it can be once a day. A couple of times there were interference from WiFi (2.4) with the tablet, with a smart like it was not. He wore no smart noises in different pockets. The test is turning the head too.

* wynr , thanks for the comment, and why is the branch empty?
The number of sales on Ali is a huge amount
And I also wanted to ask if there is an application for these ears with a display of battery charge?

* Buhlo1152,
Applications are not branded. My battery shows in the BT icon in the curtain, and in the BT menu. Who the shell may be in the status bar. BatOn also shows. I created the topic not so long ago, why there was no xs before, they have long been on sale

* wynr How much do you already use? Quality of plastic as? In the reviews on Alik, someone wrote that there were cracks, I assume that he dropped them

* Buhlo1152,
Plastic gloss, no cracks. Month. Hybrids bash, the case closes normally, charging also becomes normal

Rep: (34)
Hello!
I also have these headphones JS18, here is my little tip.
In general, headphones like, especially considering the price. Before that, there were other unnamed Chinese (they did not have auto-connect to the phone, which infuriated and gave rise to the purchase of these), so there’s really nothing to compare with. There were still TicPods Free, but it was not possible to use it, as they constantly fell off - returned.

Minuses:
1. After a couple of days of use, cracks appeared in the lower part of the “legs” of the headphones (or maybe they were, just clogged with dirt?), Also noticed that the seams of the glueing of the parts of the earphone are also solid, or cracked in places;
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

2. Sometimes they are buggy - they can disconnect themselves, they can stop connecting with each other - it is solved by pairing with each other or with the phone. But it is not often and easily solved;
3. If you turn off the headset mode and use it only for listening to multimedia, do not connect automatically with the phone - you need to connect manually;
4. There is no indication of the charge of the case;
5. The touch control is quite buggy, you can fix the headphones in the ears only at the earphone's foot, otherwise something will happen - either the assistant will start, or be cut off, or the pause will turn on.
6. Very slippery case - it is inconvenient to open and the headphones are also slippery, it is not very convenient to pull out.

Pros:
1. Easy to connect, keep in touch well with each other, as well as with the phone, and in the headset mode they keep the connection better than in the multimedia mode only;
2. Conveniently sit in the ears and good noise isolation (in the subway it is not necessary to twist at full volume), light;
3. In my opinion, a good sound, but I'm not a music lover. There is an AAC codec, but I don’t know what’s wrong with it without it)
4. Long time ear work without recharging from the case - I got more than 4 hours at a volume of about 70%

I also ordered, today, on the way to work, I listened, in principle, quite qualitatively, I liked it ... The only thing I didn’t understand, when you put them in the case, do they start charging automatically?

* xxFCSMoO,
Exactly

* xxFCSMoO,
Yes. If the case is charged.

Posted 04/17/2019 09:25:

No case charge indication

This is yes. Even when it is discharged, when the headphones are charging, the indicator flashes, less than a minute.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/19/19, 11:16