Fans Magisk Club | Talk about space opportunities Magisk

Rep: (1034)
Magisk - The Universal Systemless Interface | Magisk Module Collection | Talk modules for Magisk
Attached Image

Attached ImageAttached Image

Welcome to the club!
This club was created primarily for communication on a variety of topics, as well as for a pleasant pastime!
In our club there are no strict rules limiting topics for communication.
New visitors are always welcome here!

Talk in a free, relaxed and even in a playful form the space and karmic possibilities of the Magisk and its modules

Do not accept statements published here as a guide to action.

Read to all!
Club Rules
1.The club has the Forum Rules and the Rules of the "Breaker" section.
2.It is forbidden to insult other users, as well as rudeness and rudeness.
3.It is forbidden to use Caps Lock, including alternating (nAppRiMeR, BTT Tak) and translit.
4.It is forbidden to use obscene and obscene language.
5.All images with the exception of emoticons must be hidden under the spoiler, regardless of size and type.
6.The curator of the topic has the right to delete messages that violate the above Rules. At the same time, the violator of the Rules is issued a warning with a curator tag.
7.In case of repeated (after issuing a warning) violation of the Rules, the Curator has the right to contact the moderator to decide on the punishment.
8.If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you!”. At the forum, thanks are accepted to express by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
9.The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
10.Forum Out of Politics. All conversations will be deleted without warning.
Club Signature
Fans Magisk ClubCode. Copy and paste it into the signature (You can change the signature in your profile). Add as desired.
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=946267""[List Club / []]
Contests

Post has been editedesleer - 18.05.19, 22:46
Reason for editing: Children's Day

Rep: (361)
* esleer
No, I'm an old electronics engineer, this is my specialty.

* woffka Well, as if I'm also not young already. A soldering iron in his hands began to hold for about 13 years somewhere.
Then a Jewish teacher infected me with this direction.

Esleer @ 04/05/19, 13:15*
Soldering iron in hand

Just, eeh ... soon fifty dollars will be like he is in his hands ...: drinks:

woffka @ 04/05/19, 14:18*
how is he in the hands ...

It happens: friends:

Rep: (906)
Soon fifty dollars will be, as he is in the hands ...: drinks:
I have a soldering iron for 40 years, lately I solder to the touch, I do not see a damn thing. : dirol:

Goshvit @ 04/05/19, 13:54*
lately soldering to the touch, I do not see a damn

Now such a small installation, as young eyes do not see very much .. In the course of SMD details, size 0201 or 01005?
Now it is necessary to solder much more with hot air than with a soldering iron, and even under a microscope, for example, mine at work, and under it a heating element, the board needs to be warmed up from below, they now have up to 10 layers of copper in PCB ..
Attached Image

* woffka Yes, I finished soldering professionally 15 years ago. Now only for myself, as needed.

woffka @ 04/05/19 16:17*
In the course of the SMD details, size 0201 or 01005?

Oh, how I knew that in the recent past. : thank_you:
Boards from 5 layers and above without a pre-heater are sometimes very difficult to heat up.
And yes, without a hair dryer now, unfortunately. Any planar microcircuit is much easier for them to remove than to pick it with a soldering iron. Although previously shot and them. Pour the solder on the contacts and heat from both sides. And then, after removal, you clean the board of excess solder.
Goshvit @ 04/05/19 16:22*
Now only for myself, as needed.
sometimes use at home. I bought myself a universal station, with a power supply and a voltage meter;)
P.S. I use this one.
Attached Image

Post has been editedesleer - 05.04.19, 17:15
Reason for editing: P.S.

Esleer @ 04/05/19, 15:23*
Pour solder on the contacts and warm from both sides

No, unfortunately, they are now almost all ВµBGA performances, there are generally 2-level ones.
Here is an example, a microcircuit and that under it, 533 contacts
Attached Image
Attached Image

woffka @ 04/05/19 5:12*
Here is an example, a microcircuit and that under it, 533 contacts
Well, yes, you will not take this soldering iron.
I’m talking about old ones, where the conclusions are still outside, but now there are less and less of them.

Rep: (125)
Something you are here all about soldering, I thought about bad

* April72,
Well, ask another topic. : thank_you:

Rep: (108)
Magisk-Manager-Recovery under the 19th magisk did not come across to anyone, the one that aroma?

* uti_putin,
And what was he like in nature at all?

Rep: (2703)
uti_putin @ 04/07/19, 1:31*
Magisk-Manager-Recovery for 19th Magisk
If correctly described, then for now only Support v18.2 + and V1.8 Alpha, but in the description of it -Handle compatibility with Magisk v19.0- Compatibility with 19. And so, you need a scientific method - practice with us, check.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached fileMagisk_Manager_Recovery_Tool_v1.8-Alpha-Hotfix.zip(3.44 MB)

Post has been editedPalychRv - 07.04.19, 02:52
Reason for editing: module

Esleer @ 04/04/19, 1:33*
And what was he like in nature at all?
: D you generally moduloMMRT_Aromaor strictly under Magisk_19?

April72 @ 04/04/19, 18:29*
Something you are here all about soldering, I thought about bad
at that time, irons were also in fashion .... in '90.

PalychRv @ 04/04/19, 4:41*
Magisk_Manager_Recovery_Tool_v1.8-Alpha-Hotfix.zip
Did you have a tach on it? It does not work for me.

* Goshvit , I have no twrp at all: resent:

Rep: (310)
PalychRv @ 04/04/19, 12:19*
twrp no at all

50 Baku regret?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.15.19, 23:17