> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В®Discussion modules for Magisk | Discussion of modules for Magisk

Rep: (1018)
Magisk - The Universal Systemless Interface | Magisk Module Collectionsavagemessiahzine.com | Selection of modules on GitHub | Selection of modules on XDA | Fans Magisk Club

Talk modules for Magisk

Picture

This topic was created solely to discuss the technical features of Magisk modules.

Short description:
Adding various features using Magisk modules

Description:
Discussion of various utilities presented as modules for installation via Magisk

Android required: 5.0
Russian interface: Partially
Useful links for creating modules
Reviews on modules from furumchan

For filling caps contact in QMS
User activity

Post has been editedesleer - 02.06.19, 23:20
Reason for editing: Message # 85, by Dr_Ronson

Rep: (27)
Perhaps a stupid question, or may have already asked: how to configure the installed modules? In Xposed, they are usually seen as applications, but not here.
I just installed a module that supposedly stops charging the device at a predetermined level in%, and I cannot find where to set this level.
The module is called Magic Charging Switch. Poke your nose pliz.

Rep: (50)
* EmperoR [BMS],
modules that have a setting require a terminal emulator. only through it can be customized.
In the descriptions for such modules there are instructions and links to profile topics.
your module is no exception)

Rep: (52)
EmperoR [BMS] @ 11.10.17, 16:54*
The module is called Magic Charging Switch. Poke your nose pliz.

The first link in the issue of Google.
In the terminal:
1. Stop charging at 80%:
>cs 80
2. Start charging at 20%, stop charging at 80%:
>cs 80 20

Rep: (76)
How to make the AM3D Zirene Sound module work? After launch, just a white screen ...
Phone Xiaomi mi5 Pro, firmware AospExtended-v4.6-Mod, Android 7.1.2.

Rep: (33)
Hello everyone, tell me if there is a magic module that can forcibly take away the permissions from applications?

Rep: (2908)
* dictator1983 ,
Yes
applicationВ®App Ops - Permission managerand the App Ops System Plugin module, is installed from the application

Rep: (7)
Tell me, what modules appeared in the list of modules: bin, etc, lib, su.d, xbin? For all these modules, there is no information in the description. I did not install them exactly, installed buzibox and ayos emoji.

Rep: (66)
* arseny_anon , screenshots at least provide

* katarn88,
Attached Image

* arseny_anon , and if you tap on it, what does it give?
And tried to turn them off?

* katarn88,
If you tap on them - there is no reaction. And with the shutdown - how ordinary modules behave: "The module will be disabled after a reboot / Activated .."
No, I have not tried it, because the FIG knows what the modules are. Suddenly something important. But I can try now, restart the phone.

* arseny_anon , try it. Just there are no such modules

* katarn88,
Disconnected, rebooted. Everything is as usual, like nothing has affected. With root everything is in order, with the system too.
I think they, in this case, you can safely remove, so as not to interfere?

* arseny_anon , make a backup just in case)

Rep: (6)
People, explain to me someone how the ExSDCard Access Enabler module works? And even then I do not understand what is the use of it

RuslanDDer
If this, then
----------------------
ExSDCard Write Access Enabler

The module simply edits the necessary parts of the platform.xml file to enable writing to the memory card.

* leovi70-1 , Does this module allow writing to the sd card or allowing it to be used as internal memory?

RuslanDDer
Allows writing to SD card. To use the SD card as internal memory there is something else.

Post has been editedleovi70-1 - 10.03.18, 13:57

* leovi70-1 , strange. For some reason, it does not work for me

* Isaiya , vanced settings-layuot settings-dark themes

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 6:00 PM