> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Pocophone F1 | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions

Rep: (1833)
Power consumption and autonomy Xiaomi Pocophone F1
beryllium

Description | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Catalog of topics for MIUI v6 / v7 / v8 пїЅ |Discussion topics for MIUI v10 пїЅ | Configure Notifications пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ

• In this topic, we discuss the power consumption of Xiaomi Pocophone F1 on different firmware and with a different set of software!
  • When writing a message, be sure to indicate the Android version, firmware (custom / official) and its version, the main installed software and a detailed description of the problem.
  • Before posting screenshots, read the topicWorking with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Before you write, readTips to improve power saving devices on Android OS

General tips:
Do not delete, but disable (freeze) system applications.
  • Remove extra widgets from desktop
  • Turn off live wallpapers
  • Settings ->wi-fi ->additional functions ->wi-fi in sleep mode - only when powered from the network
  • Settings ->wi-fi ->additional functions ->uncheck - "always search for networks"
  • Location - disable "Sending geodata".
  • Disable unnecessary syncs
  • Disable automatic updates and update notifications on Google Play.
  • In Google Now, leave only the search, that is, do not activate Assistant
  • Disable Push and notification of social networks.
  • Do not use task killers
  • Do not use programs and widgets for monitoring in the daily operation of the smartphone.
  • Disable push messages from the operator
  • If LTE network connection quality is poor, switch “Network Type” to 3G or 2G
  • Use a different browser instead of Chrome.
  • Viber (wi-fi is always on) - disable
  • Disable services- For those who are interested in what services in Android can be disabled to save the battery
  • Tips for setting up the phone (photo instruction)
  • Disable unused services
  • Removing system applications
  • Why you should not use Task Killers on Android
  • Lithium Batteries - Operating Rules
  • Can tryWipe the cache in the recovery.
  • In extreme cases, you can reset to factory settings.

Useful software (ROOT rights required):
The results of the battery

Ways to Calculate Energy Consumer
Please, before describing the essence of your problem, perform non-following actions:
  • Lay out screenshots of the Settings menu - Battery and a detailed discharge schedule from there too.
  • PutWakelock detectorand figure out which system process is eating (it’s also advisable to upload screenshots) (it doesn’t work on MIUI)
  • Go to the section For developers and look at the process statistics (how to open the section for developers: go to settings - about the phone, and click on the "Build number" 5 times, then go to the settings again and find this item)
  • Dial * # * # 4636 # * # *, click "Usage Statistics", see which program works as much (sort it in advance by the time of use, launch, and trace it).
  • Go to settings - about phone - build number - press 5 times. Then the settings — for developers — show the CPU load. And there to see what is in the first places, and whether it is constantly.
  • Getting extensive battery statistics without the need for root access for Android 5.0 and higher

How to quickly get quality assistance in this topic?
We kindly request that you use this form so that you do not have to write 10 posts each, pulling information out of you with ticks.
1. Firmware (name and version), as well as Gapps (if installed).
2. Kernel (name and version)
3. Network type (2G / 3G / LTE), or auto. Reception quality?
4. If WiFi, bluetooth, NFC was used, indicate this, and you should also indicate the reception quality and operation time.
5. What system software is removed \ disabled.
6. Launcher, the presence of widgets.
7. List all the modified kernel settings, you can use screenshots.
8. Screen brightness: the ratio of% brightness and brightness time \ auto brightness (adaptive) (with a custom auto brightness, a screenshot is desirable) Specify the backlight_dimer value if using.
9. Screen operation, total phone operation time:
10. Voice calls:
11.% left
12. Sync and Google Now, data backup:
13. What programs reduced power consumption? (including autostart limiters, snuffers, taskkilers, network mode management, antiviruses, ad blockers) If you have used something similar from the built-in firmware functionality, also indicate.
15. Indicate how many months you have been using the device or if you changed the acb, then indicate how much time has passed after the replacement. If the battery is not standard, indicate this. How many full charge-discharge cycles have occurred since the installation of the custom kernel (custom firmware with a built-in core) - 1 cycle, 2 cycles,>2 cycles.
16. Describe what they did during the measurements (in free form).

Observations and solutions to problems with low autonomy from our users

What is the most energy efficient firmware?
If you were waiting here to see a specific title or link, then I hurry to disappoint you.
Many factors affect energy consumption:
  • soft
  • kernel and its settings
  • gps / wifi / mobile network / bluetooth / nfs signal quality
  • manner of use
  • screen brightness
  • sync push
Of course, firmware has an effect on power consumption, but compared to all the above, it is minimal. (Exceptions are firmware curves)
Poll results

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonA complaint under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexandВ® - 28.03.19, 10:17
Reason for editing: extra tags

Rep: (16)
: rolleyes:
Aosip 20190318, vendors 9.3.18, the core of Xceed-Beryllium-bld21 plus the magisk module, froze a couple of programs. I use not only at home, I go to work with it, sometimes from wifi sometimes from 3g / 4g network (2g disabled), screen brightness 50% +, pabg played somewhere for an hour and a half, very frequent surfing of social networks, whkapp insta, limited background work for almost all applications.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
Something like this.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
sorry! I asked in the topic, but the firmware can then someone will respond?
10.0.6.0 and 10.0.9.0 Russian differ on energy efficiency? Simply put 10.0.6.0 do not want because that will constantly vparivat transition to the new version of the firmware ...

Rep: (34)
* khass , You no one will say, all those who fled from the 10.0.9.0 did not stop at 10.0.6.0, raced to 10.2.2.0.

so 10.0.6.0 married more than a month before the Russian 10.0.9.0 and I'm sure that someone is experimenting! ;)

Rep: (213)
* NickUKBB, in your situation, I would do a factory reset (maintaining all necessary!). I know the user, which it helped in a similar situation.

Rep: (34)
* khass I doubt.

Rep: (110)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
regulations or as Dotos stock kernel

Rep: (9)
* morg777.75, enough. But maybe if the brightness on all the rules. And should the screen 9 hours

Rep: (27)
* 19romchik , He 4:00 games and bodies being charged 2 days ago .. as for me all class.

Rep: (10)
Hello all, tell me, I have noticed that today, after yesterday's weekly update firmware in the battery zhrunah leader appeared Xiaomi service framework. As it can be disabled? If yes, how? And that can affect the shutdown? [/ Spoiler]

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedwrigly - 30.03.19, 09:33
Reason for editing: Revision

* cTp4HHuk, the game is not very demanding

Rep: (110)
* 19romchik And which are demanding pabg

Posted 03/30/2019 12:22:

* 19romchik If no game 2 days and 10.5 screen

Rep: (27)
* 19romchik And yet it is not paging FB or browser.

Rep: (0)
If unlock zagruzschik and put E Global OTA updates will be coming?

Post has been editedsoni666 - 30.03.19, 17:41

Rep: (213)
* soni666 Xiaomi Pocophone F1 - MIUI firmware

* morg777.75, I have in the game 2:00 into pabg and undemanding golf online 9:00 screen brightness 30-40%, constantly vayfay or mobile internet. If without the pabga 11 hours Screen residue and 10% and more charge. I have already tossed their screens. I will throw off their screens here with each charge and with different scenarios. And others, too, will ask to throw off the screens and talk about their autonomy, not in vain the topic created.

Post has been edited19romchik - 30.03.19, 22:56

Rep: (16)
AlexandВ® @ 28.03.19, 08:38*
proximity sensor work just to see

I agree, for this I am using another phone with the camera identifies when working IR camera, and when the proximity sensor during a call compared with other phones. Plus evident that burns to the right of the speaker, which is a proximity sensor ...

The energy consumption of the menu, the mobile network 2 takes place after the screen with more battery consumption - 24%, although much of it off! And the graph battery consumption Wi fi - hatched bar (.. Ie, on, off Wi fi) and the band mobile network solid - although in practice it is not used. As a result, while the screen from 100% to 3% of slightly more than 5 hours. What can be done?

Rep: (36)
belarus2016 @ 31.03.19, 13:43*
and mobile network band solid - although in practice it is not used
I think this is not the mobile Internet, namely the phone itself :) That is, radio communication with the operator. After the phone all the time in standby mode to receive incoming calls.
belarus2016 @ 31.03.19, 13:43*
As a result, while the screen from 100% to 3% of slightly more than 5 hours
Per day? This, of course, is not normal. You can play with the preferred network type: when the communication unreliable, such zhor happens.

Post has been editedstudent975 - 31.03.19, 17:36

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/06/20 19:12