Power consumption and autonomy Xiaomi Pocophone F1 beryllium Description
| Modifications and decorations »
| Purchase »
| Discussion »
| Firmware »
| Custom firmware »
| Owners Club »
| Catalog of topics for MIUI v6 / v7 / v8 »
|Discussion topics for MIUI v10 »
| Configure Notifications »
| Mi Account »
| Camera talk »
| Marriage and Repair »
| Bootloader unlocking »
- In this topic, we discuss the power consumption of Xiaomi Pocophone F1 on different firmware and with a different set of software!
- When writing a message, be sure to indicate the Android version, firmware (custom / official) and its version, the main installed software and a detailed description of the problem.
- Before posting screenshots, read the topicWorking with Images on the forum
- Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
- Before you write, readTips to improve power saving devices on Android OS
Do not delete, but disable (freeze) system applications.
- Remove extra widgets from desktop
- Turn off live wallpapers
- Settings ->wi-fi ->additional functions ->wi-fi in sleep mode - only when powered from the network
- Settings ->wi-fi ->additional functions ->uncheck - "always search for networks"
- Location - disable "Sending geodata".
- Disable unnecessary syncs
- Disable automatic updates and update notifications on Google Play.
- In Google Now, leave only the search, that is, do not activate Assistant
- Disable Push and notification of social networks.
- Do not use task killers
- Do not use programs and widgets for monitoring in the daily operation of the smartphone.
- Disable push messages from the operator
- If LTE network connection quality is poor, switch вЂњNetwork TypeвЂќ to 3G or 2G
- Use a different browser instead of Chrome.
- Viber (wi-fi is always on) - disable
- Disable services- For those who are interested in what services in Android can be disabled to save the battery
- Tips for setting up the phone (photo instruction)
- Disable unused services
- Removing system applications
- Why you should not use Task Killers on Android
- Lithium Batteries - Operating Rules
- Can tryWipe the cache in the recovery.
- In extreme cases, you can reset to factory settings.
(ROOT rights required):
The results of the battery
Ways to Calculate Energy Consumer
Please, before describing the essence of your problem, perform non-following actions:
- Lay out screenshots of the Settings menu - Battery and a detailed discharge schedule from there too.
- PutWakelock detectorand figure out which system process is eating (itвЂ™s also advisable to upload screenshots) (it doesnвЂ™t work on MIUI)
- Go to the section For developers and look at the process statistics (how to open the section for developers: go to settings - about the phone, and click on the "Build number" 5 times, then go to the settings again and find this item)
- Dial * # * # 4636 # * # *, click "Usage Statistics", see which program works as much (sort it in advance by the time of use, launch, and trace it).
- Go to settings - about phone - build number - press 5 times. Then the settings вЂ” for developers вЂ” show the CPU load. And there to see what is in the first places, and whether it is constantly.
- Getting extensive battery statistics without the need for root access for Android 5.0 and higher
How to quickly get quality assistance in this topic?
We kindly request that you use this form so that you do not have to write 10 posts each, pulling information out of you with ticks.
1. Firmware (name and version), as well as Gapps (if installed).
2. Kernel (name and version)
3. Network type (2G / 3G / LTE), or auto. Reception quality?
4. If WiFi, bluetooth, NFC was used, indicate this, and you should also indicate the reception quality and operation time.
5. What system software is removed \ disabled.
6. Launcher, the presence of widgets.
7. List all the modified kernel settings, you can use screenshots.
8. Screen brightness: the ratio of% brightness and brightness time \ auto brightness (adaptive) (with a custom auto brightness, a screenshot is desirable) Specify the backlight_dimer value if using.
9. Screen operation, total phone operation time:
10. Voice calls:
12. Sync and Google Now, data backup:
13. What programs reduced power consumption? (including autostart limiters, snuffers, taskkilers, network mode management, antiviruses, ad blockers) If you have used something similar from the built-in firmware functionality, also indicate.
15. Indicate how many months you have been using the device or if you changed the acb, then indicate how much time has passed after the replacement. If the battery is not standard, indicate this. How many full charge-discharge cycles have occurred since the installation of the custom kernel (custom firmware with a built-in core) - 1 cycle, 2 cycles,>2 cycles.
16. Describe what they did during the measurements (in free form).
Observations and solutions to problems with low autonomy from our users
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonA complaint under the messages to which you want to add links. Post has been editedAlexandВ® - 28.03.19, 10:17
What is the most energy efficient firmware?
If you were waiting here to see a specific title or link, then I hurry to disappoint you.
Many factors affect energy consumption:
- kernel and its settings
- gps / wifi / mobile network / bluetooth / nfs signal quality
- manner of use
- screen brightness
- sync push
Of course, firmware has an effect on power consumption, but compared to all the above, it is minimal. (Exceptions are firmware curves)
Reason for editing: extra tags