> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

New bittboy v2 | Discussion

Rep: (5)
From what I read, there are no alternatives. They scold the crosses (V1 is better), they praise the display, the assembly is excellent, one of the most compact and lightweight, the emulator is one of the least slowing compared to ketai competitors (retro mini / fc, coolboy), but in some games: artifacts, bands, cuts the picture slightly. V1 without a SD card and the ability to save progress, and without the possibility of flashing, and V2 on all items "c".
Many fakes, better to buy from offsite.

Specification:
- Color: GB style
- Material: ABS
- size 6.8x9.9x1.3 cm
- 2.4 inch IPS screen
- TV out
- Languages: English
- Supports NES / GB / GBC / GBA / SNES / SMD / SMS / PCE / NEOGEO (in other sources only NES / GBC / GB)
- 700 mAh lithium battery
Package contains:
- New BittBoy
- AV cable
- USB charging cable

Offsite:
New bittboy

Custom firmware:
one
two

Post has been editedDabruce cautio - 22.03.19, 16:19

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon, I recently thought to take a vacation with me and came across an interesting little thing, a portable bittboy console that simultaneously digests retro games with dandy, shogi and nintendo. But there are very few descriptions and reviews about it, mostly in English. language. I would like to know what kind of animal it is and how to handle it, can anyone come across?

A friend advised to buy psp, says that there are more options and all retro games from the above-mentioned consoles can also be set.

Post has been editedKirill473 - 22.03.19, 16:50

So on the phone even more games. Starting from this logic, it is better to buy something with snap 845+ and some kind of IPEGA PG-9023. Here the question is, rather, the form factor, size and content that you want to run in.

I want to play on analogs in retro games, nostalgia for childhood in the pocket version. Although bittboy I like more, judging by the form factor. Another question on the manufacturer's website indicated that the memory card to use only the one that offers the manufacturer, is it fake and you can use any? There is an English-language review, where a man shows how to create locations in the root of a Rome memory card and throws games there with the help of some kind of program. Honestly, I do not understand anything about this.

on the manufacturer’s website it is indicated that the memory card should only use the one offered by the manufacturer
You can use any microSD card.

There is an English-language review, where a man shows how to create locations in the root of a Rome memory card and throws games into it using some kind of program.
As for the review, I will not say anything, but in the videos that I dropped, in the instructions for flashing, the dude using the program (as the CD burned in its time, the popular nero burning rom, daemon tools, etc.) records the image on microSD. In this image, there is already a custom firmware and in the future the device is just loaded from it. After recording this image, all these directories, including rom, already exist, you do not need to create anything.

Rep: (1460)
Maybe make a good header on the console and we will add it to the section?

No access to change

Rep: (160)
Kirill473 @ 03.25.19, 14:31*
No access to change

And you write in a new post, and the moderator will transfer to the header.

Overview of the portable console new bittboy v2

* Kirill473,
Please write a new post a good hat and we will post it the first post.

* Dyuss So I already wrote in a new post.

* Kirill473,
Here is an example of a good hat:
Sony PlayStation 4, Pro, Slim - Discussion

New bittboy v2 discussion

Rep: (1)
Hi All,

Fun thing. What is missing is that scummvm and unreal speccy versions for dingoo have not worked for me.

was BB V1
now BB V2

In general, everything is fine!
(no need to think of water about a 'clone not a clone', buy from the manufacturer and that's it.
From the site BB, or on ALI, they also have, I saw ...).

V2 disappointed me with changing OS.
Now there is an advanced, customizable CFW system, beta stage (many
jambs for now, but emulators in something better and wider support, yes!).
Most importantly: the OS has lost the atmosphere of RETRO! all these labels, 3D, dos ...
This school and a narrow circle of techno-fans. Most people want
retro: from turning on the console, to the process of the game '... (ex-techie himself, just tired
already from 'priblud, um'noty ... and about it-kamasutr').

The one who once held the BB V1 with the old MIYOO system will truly understand.
On the BB FB page there are two posts with a vote for MIYOO ... but in my pipe!
Eats some reasons ... the developers are stupidly silent.
-----------------
As a result, BB as a second / stock will, like the design, materials, screen !!! BB
Because of the OS, I will take the replacement and only that CFW did not go with me. Business is personal
but such impressions are enough ... apparently there is a grain. A minority of 3D fans on
scanty screen (about 'the essence of the demonic in all these 3D' silent ..., it's mature
it is clear only ..., and the good old retro is a great relaxation option in the hectic
modern life ...)

IMHO, someone can help infa / review. Of good.

Rep: (3)
Hey. Tell me, Zelda with GB is there?

Well, GB games just emulates. In some review I saw Zelda. I can't say anything more

Rep: (162)
Question to the owners of version 2, does the picture through TV out work for you? I only have the sound ...
Hike tv out in non-working at all ...
The first batch of the batch is not tv out. fix it.

Post has been editedS1eepy - 08.04.19, 20:12

I do not understand shifts?
Why then need this garbage?

Hello! Please tell me how to flash BittBoy 2 On the first firmware, in which the menu is nes, game boy, game boy colors. I like the first firmware more, it works without brakes, and the console bought for nes games. : thank_you:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 02.08.19, 23:08