> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-A405 Galaxy A40 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.9 "

Rep: (5)
DiscussionSamsung SM-A405 Galaxy A40
PictureGalaxy A40
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware

Specifications
CPU: Exynos 7904 (14 nm), Octa-core (2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 + 6x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53), graphics Mali-G71 MP2
Operating system: Android 9.0 (Pie), One UI shell
Memory: 4 GB / 64 GB, dedicated microSD slot up to 512 GB
Screen: 5.9 inches, Super AMOLED, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5: 9 ratio, pixel density 437 ppi
Battery: Li-Po 3100 mAh, there is a fast charge function
Main camera: 16 MP, f / 1.7, PDAF + 5 MP, f / 2.2, 12mm, (ultra wide angle)
Front camera: 25 MP, f / 2.0
Sim card: 2 Nano-SIM
Network and data transmission: GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, 2.4 GHz + 5.0 GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, FM-radio, USB Type-C, NFC, 3.5 mm jack
Sensors: accelerometer, fingerprint scanner, gyro sensor, geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, light sensor, presence sensor
Materials: glass and fiberglass
Dimensions: 144.4 x 69.2 x 7.9 mm, weight 140 g
Screen protection : FN version produced through February 2019 - Asahi Glass Dragontrail.
All that later - Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
On the FM version, only Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Head SAR 0.49 W / kg
SAR for torso 1.34 W / kg

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Information
The smartphone has a 5.9-inch Super AMOLED display with an Infinity-U cutout and a resolution of 2280x1080 pixels. The fingerprint scanner, unlike the older A-series models, did not fit under the screen - the manufacturer placed it on the back cover of the smartphone.

The hardware stuffing includes an eight-core Exynos 7904 mobile processor with a maximum clock frequency of 2.2 GHz. graphics chip Mali-G71 and 4 GB of RAM. Built-in storage capacity - 64 GB, installation of microSD memory cards is supported. Battery capacity is 3100 mAh, supported by fast charging.

The rear camera is represented by two sensors: the main one with 16 megapixels and the extra wide 5 megapixel sensor with an aperture of f / 2.2. The resolution of a single self-module is 25 megapixels. The smartphone has a 3.5mm audio jack, a USB Type-C port, an NFC module and a combo tray for two SIM cards. The operating system uses Android 9.0 Pie.

The start of sales of new items in black, white, blue and orange colors of the case is expected on April 10.

Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvladseverrr - 18.02.20, 07:24
Reason for edit: swipe Navigation in Android 10

Rep: (0)
antufi4 @ 25.02.20, 19:33*
Here there is one that works on the A40

Thank you. Test. True portretka fear not enough

Eddie Too @ 24.02.20, 19:41*
strong body, no squeaks, no backlash, no flex

and only greatly stripped: D

Posted on 02/26/2020, 00:12:

Yuri-61 @ 24.02.20, 19:33*
body-normal, keep in the bag

Yuri-61 @ 24.02.20, 19:33*
Us-excellent (operator dependent), Accum-normal, for my hotelok

: D

Rep: (20)
Moby Dick2 @ 26.02.20, 0:09*
and only greatly stripped

Yes a fig he did not rip off ... 4 months drag on construction sites in a uniform - Only dust and clogged zalyapyaaetsya. Over time, yes, pokaryabaetsya. But to show what NOT pokaryabaetsya?

After the last update, 10 days ago, the phone began to occur some kind of game, it hangs perfectly still, several times a day restarts for no apparent reason. Sometimes, when removed from the charging restarts, sometimes directly during the conversation. Someone was it and where to dig? On the last few pages of this topic such I did not notice.

Rep: (44)
* ePSYloyd , A couple of times, and even SIM cards began to lose ...

Rep: (2)
* the_qi , all the same!

Rep: (20)
ePSYloyd @ 26.02.20, 6:46*
and where to dig?

Dig a tunnel in the side of the service ...

Eddie Too @ 26.02.20, 11:19*
Dig a tunnel in the side of the service ...

I took the Wildberries. Or it does not matter where he took?

Rep: (36)
* ePSYloyd,
Official repair service meant.

Rep: (1)
zv_st1 @ 26.06.19, 11:09*
Two GCam apk works all but portretki default built up well, a lot of internal settings (Number hdr layers, bitrate, etc.), works without frontalka naritsany. If someone suddenly climbed and too clever by half with the Settings, and application crashes, clear the cache and data applications, and everything is OK if you do not split hairs is stable (more than 2 weeks without experiments) normal flight, with intensive shooting does not slow down, and no buffering queue as before

Greetings. I tried gcam version of the post. And version 6.1, HDR or where not working. What could be the reason?

https: //www.cyanogenmo...nced-v1-5-190418-1850/

Post has been editedantufi4 - Today, 09:47
Reason for editing: Link

* ePSYloyd,
I was there. But when nothing decided overthrown here. As a result, I bought off button, a couple of days to come, put, I will unsubscribe.

Eddie Too @ 26.02.20, 00:18*
show what NOT pokaryabaetsya?

from my BlackBerry operating sixteenth year and Asus eighteenth year, the two are not frayed. Neksus5 rubbed only in fourth year. And I'm not talking about scratches on the items that will inevitably, and on zatortosti of clothing (pocket). Gwon paint.

In fact, relative to the other brands on the Samsung glossy plastic even more than normal. On previous lg q6 I scratched for a month so that all the finger felt. And here though and scratches, but it is not felt. It is only visible if the peer, if it lies on the table, and it is not noticeable. I am the way, again decided to change the button cover bought by the presence of just 150r.

Rep: (36)
Each different conditions of use. Someone is worn with a phone on a construction site, while others only on the pillow it adds that it is not scratched, and some even use it instead of the sled and expect it to keep going. For all my experience of using modern phones I had never glass rear panel, and not eager to happiness. It should be dropped, and Khan, the entire panel. And if not the khan, the scratches just stay. Plastic is much softer than metal or glass, and much less in the case of replacement.
I never complained that somewhere something rubbed, though never covers not wearing, because he bought it, he wore himself enjoyed, and I look at the screen and not on the back panel. I do not know how someone uses the phone, but if it's bad enough when your terms, here or in the trash and replace it with another machine with a stronger material of the body, or to accept and use the next, well, or in the case. In short, everyone has their Wishlist, perdelki under all not adjust.

Rep: (8)
Please help in the search menu, which is included showing the percentage of battery charge. Please make a couple of screenshots and step by step how to find.

Rep: (66)
* Apxangel Show In the settings to find the type charging
Good luck

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editeddigg - Today, 18:29

Rep: (4)
* Apxangel Show , Setting - notifications - status bar -Show percentage charge

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedwerwolf01904 - Today, 21:18

Welcome tupit falls off connection Tele2, the name changed, Simcoe rearranged, but what helps is to switch modes at 3g / 2g car, just 4 sticks there, but if you include the Internet, you will again need to switch, automatically put 3g / 2g lte as to solve this problem normally do not know.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/02/20, 21:22