> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-A405 Galaxy A40 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.9 "

Rep: (6)
DiscussionSamsung SM-A405 Galaxy A40
PictureGalaxy A40
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware

Specifications
CPU: Exynos 7904 (14 nm), Octa-core (2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 + 6x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53), graphics Mali-G71 MP2
Operating system: Android 9.0 (Pie), One UI shell
Memory: 4 GB / 64 GB, dedicated microSD slot up to 512 GB
Screen: 5.9 inches, Super AMOLED, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5: 9 ratio, pixel density 437 ppi
Battery: Li-Po 3100 mAh, there is a fast charge function
Main camera: 16 MP, f / 1.7, PDAF + 5 MP, f / 2.2, 12mm, (ultra wide angle)
Front camera: 25 MP, f / 2.0
Sim card: 2 Nano-SIM
Network and data transmission: GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, 2.4 GHz + 5.0 GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, FM-radio, USB Type-C, NFC, 3.5 mm jack
Sensors: accelerometer, fingerprint scanner, gyro sensor, geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, light sensor, presence sensor
Materials: glass and fiberglass
Dimensions: 144.4 x 69.2 x 7.9 mm, weight 140 g
Screen protection : FN version produced through February 2019 - Asahi Glass Dragontrail.
All that later - Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
On the FM version, only Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Head SAR 0.49 W / kg
SAR for torso 1.34 W / kg

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Information
The smartphone has a 5.9-inch Super AMOLED display with an Infinity-U cutout and a resolution of 2280x1080 pixels. The fingerprint scanner, unlike the older A-series models, did not fit under the screen - the manufacturer placed it on the back cover of the smartphone.

The hardware stuffing includes an eight-core Exynos 7904 mobile processor with a maximum clock frequency of 2.2 GHz. graphics chip Mali-G71 and 4 GB of RAM. Built-in storage capacity - 64 GB, installation of microSD memory cards is supported. Battery capacity is 3100 mAh, supported by fast charging.

The rear camera is represented by two sensors: the main one with 16 megapixels and the extra wide 5 megapixel sensor with an aperture of f / 2.2. The resolution of a single self-module is 25 megapixels. The smartphone has a 3.5mm audio jack, a USB Type-C port, an NFC module and a combo tray for two SIM cards. The operating system uses Android 9.0 Pie.

The start of sales of new items in black, white, blue and orange colors of the case is expected on April 10.

Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSonycat - 25.03.20, 22:41
Reason for editing: Program settings Always on Edge

Rep: (88)
* Apxangel Show In the settings to find the type charging
Good luck

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editeddigg - 26.02.20, 18:29

Rep: (7)
* Apxangel Show , Setting - notifications - status bar -Show percentage charge

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedwerwolf01904 - 26.02.20, 21:18

Rep: (0)
Welcome tupit falls off connection Tele2, the name changed, Simcoe rearranged, but what helps is to switch modes at 3g / 2g car, just 4 sticks there, but if you include the Internet, you will again need to switch, automatically put 3g / 2g lte as to solve this problem normally do not know.

Rep: (28)
* Danik_wow,
And other operators tried?

Rep: (2)
Good time of day! After the February update prerestala focus main camera. Can I just compare these problems with updating, somebody having this problem with a focus for taking pictures?

Rep: (1)
* venics A similar situation. The only difference is that the focus of both the oblique. Not an object in the center, and maybe even the second background hvatanut all. More or does not respond

With a focus already half a year trouble, normally focuses only when shooting close or very far. but I almost do not use the camera so do not care

Absolutely the icon suddenly appeared by itself. Does anyone in St. Petersburg on the megaphone is there?
Attached Image

Rep: (12)
* Eddie too It means that now when calling voice is transmitted via the LTE network. In theory, you should improve the quality of communication.

Post has been editedHanapov - 26.02.20, 23:53

Rep: (76)
* Eddie Too, I have to MTS from the outset such communication in HD quality.

Rep: (55)
Hello everyone, my wife bought today this unit when opened just could not believe it, I just had never seen so protective glass factory was pasted, it's true, I did not confuse? Everyone had the same? I ask because it is still in doubt, whether the screen is made so ...
The seller from whom he took, he said that line A is the norm.

I did not have a wife A50, it was not there.

* mvasiliiv,
I did not have any windows and slipcovers. Russia.

* Hanapov , * Panaiot ,
I know what it means. The question is - have anyone in St. Petersburg this occurred on a megaphone?

Rep: (55)
* mikhaildok I added a couple of photos

Rep: (108)
* mvasiliiv,
It's you, of course, glued glass with a cut under the front camera.
None of it was not such a case. It should not be. On any phone with this plant did not. I have not seen exactly.
Perhaps the phone b / y. Check the serial number on the website of Samsung warranty start date. If it started earlier on the day of your purchase, then you know what to do.

Post has been editedmikhaildok - 27.02.20, 07:40

* Eddie too , Beeline good catches everywhere

Rep: (20)
mikhaildok @ 27.02.20, 07:39*
Perhaps the phone b / y. Check the serial number on the website of Samsung warranty start date.

... I think it's too much, but just carry the phone in the store back, and if huckster zaortachitsya, let them print another A40! ... there is no options!

Rep: (918)
Yuri-61 @ 02/27/20, 8:05*
and if huckster zaortachitsya, let them print another A40! ... there is no options!

And there is this same ...: rofl:

Rep: (20)
* mvasiliiv,
... More and pokotsany!
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/04/20, 15:50