Funcl Al - Buy | [btHeadphones]

Rep: (756)
Funcl al - Purchase
Funcl Al aptX TWS Bluetooth Earphones
Official site | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

1. Attention! To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address to a successful receipt.
  2. Before buying readFAQ on the purchase of portable devices abroad.
  3. Before posting photos, read the topicWork with images on the forum.
  4. Publication of referral links, coupons and code words (in any form) is forbidden!On the publication of referral links, coupons and code words.
  5. Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Purchase - links from members of the forum

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedKenny в„ў - 15.04.19, 12:35

Rep: (88)
for the millionth time I regret that used the services of fucking pochtakomov and boksberiev. Never again will not order anything from anywhere except railway and alishki. Full bottom of this Americans. Now, on the merits! Bloksberi asked him again now to the personal cabinet download passport data - this is normal? Pochtakomy say it requires the customs authorities of the Russian Federation. Type checking. But what is the meaning of checking if I have a photo identification? Why not adequate to do everything? What a misery - delivery of pendosov?

Rep: (11)
* Ilyich 89 , The standard international delivery .. seems passport photo just does not work for you, what kind of data can be marred. Boksberri pochtakom and there may not be to blame.

* patchcordos Judging by the cap threads, there is simply latches

Post has been editedNajtm4re - 20.03.19, 11:13

Najtm4re @ 20.03.19, 11:11*
I. 89, the standard international delivery .. seems passport photo just does not work for you, what kind of data can be marred. Boksberri pochtakom and there may not be to blame.

ie delivery from China - this is not an international delivery? There I even drove Passepied data. But here the situation is funnier than it sounds, I wrote in bloksberi to clarify on the track, why tracking does not work if you enter in the LC. Instead of answering the question, I was told that the sender did not provide Passepied data and I need to enter them in the LC bloksberri. I wrote pochtakomu and they said that this requirement customs. Here. In any case, I no longer will contact never delivered via intermediaries, such hemorrhoids, I do not want to, it's quiet horror, and yes even on the headstock popadalovo concrete

Rep: (3)
* Ilyich 89,
You just unlucky ordering through iziship, laytmf constantly for two years, carries out Muriqi shiptor in Rasch sending it passes boksberri (formerly boksberri themselves from the United States were taken, but now probably cheaper across shiptor), never had no problems. The only thing with the new year entered one inn limit of 500 euros (?) Per month, so sometimes when delivered are asked to indicate any inn or provide passport information, but it is very rare I was probably just a couple of times. But I do not see anything criminal in it, as already explained above, this standard check at customs.

Rep: (33)
* DjaaBudda , I tried to have 2 types of foams. None of them does not normally wait in case. If only a rubber band to tighten. And the sound in Penk worse than the silicone from qcy qy19 (I suspect that there are other silikonki that will better the sound)

Posted on 20/03/2019, 12:20:

* Ilyich 89 , Then the problem is not the mediator, but the fact that the importation in your name at the customs will have to test your limits on the import of

Rep: (0)
With IziShip are often hangs decoration, packaging, shipment, but in general the service is quite good, I use a few years, it is best never found ... Depending on the selected delivery may require invoices and VAT. To issue an order for the goods to the warehouse receipt is not necessary.

Rep: (11)
* Suggestion , Squelch way seems to work on a global version. Yesterday a friend called around it was windy, but the wind did not catch the microphone, I had only heard intermittently

* Ilyich 89 , With China (especially Ali) in the mail contract. And that delivery is by mail, rather than services. In the end, it turns out almost sending mail to Russia. Therefore, the passport data are not required.

Post has been editedNajtm4re - 20.03.19, 13:42

desesperacione @ 20.03.19, 12:17*
here the problem is not the mediator, but the fact that the importation in your name at the customs will have to test your limits on the import of

When parcels are from China - no one checks what? Also check, but no passport required. What is the difference, then tell us?

Rep: (89)
On Amazon there are new (not used) black headphones

Rep: (33)
* Ilyich 89 , The fact that China is going mail from the store directly to the recipient. And then the intermediary involved. And if a mediator asked receipt of purchase or something else, he can not give it, because purchase is for you. And of course your data will be needed for verification.
Alternatively, if the intermediary is issued for yourself and imports into the country for resale, he should give information to whom exactly he sells.

Post has been editeddesesperacione - 20.03.19, 20:05

Rep: (8)
Op, Easyship delivered to the point of delivery headphones, take away today. March 5 ordered at Amazon, 14 of the intermediary sent, delivered today in the Ministry of Defense in paragraph Boxberry.

Rep: (2)
* womanizer31 ,
And how many were traveling with the time of sending to the city of the recipient? You can make a screen?

Hello! Someone tell me on Amazon only one seller of these headphones? (The one that is in the header), or have other? I can not find it offers more .. One heresy falls .. Decide where still order the better .. Taobao or on Amazon

* joddred Than not satisfied with the seller in the header?

* Winblade ,
Doubt, flipped esteemed responses that it is not satisfied buyers to purchase from this seller

Rep: (8)
rundll92 @ 21.03.2019, 15:33*
* womanizer31 ,
And how many were traveling with the time of sending to the city of the recipient? You can make a screen?

Attached Image

* womanizer31 ,
Thanks. In Moscow, then quickly. But before the Volga wrote that approximately 25 will, ie, for almost a week.

Rep: (12)
easyship packed today, and apparently preparing to send. Since coming to him last 2 days. $ 8.96 shipping out.

* joddred ,

And what is not satisfied? If the quality of the goods, it is unlikely that it will be different from another retailer. Send quickly. It's kind of like an official seller.

* zaubra As they went to?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/02/20, 11:08