Apple iPad mini 2019 | Tablet, 7.9 "/ Apple A12 Bionic 2.49GHz / 2GB RAM

Rep: (18)
DiscussionApple iPad mini 2019
PictureApple iPad mini 5
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information

Attached Image

Specifications:
RAM
3 GB

Memory
64 GB
256 GB

Retina display
7.9-inch Multi-Touch display with LED backlight
2048 Г— 1536 pixels (326 ppi)
Wide color gamut (P3)
True Tone Technology
Oleophobic coating resistant to the appearance of fingerprints
Fully laminated display
Anti-glare coating
1.8% reflection coefficient
Brightness 500 cd / mВІ
Apple Pencil Support *

64-bit A12 Bionic processor
Neural Engine System
Integrated M12 motion coprocessor

8 megapixel camera
Aperture Ж’ / 2.4
Five lens lens
Hybrid IR filter
BSI sensor
Live photos
Autofocus
Panorama shooting (up to 43 megapixels)
HDR mode for photos
Exposure control
Burst shooting
Touch Focus
Timer mode
Auto Image Stabilization
Binding photos to the location

1080p HD video
Slow Motion Video (120 fps)
Time Lapse mode with image stabilization
Image stabilization when shooting video
Threefold increase when shooting video
Binding video to the place of shooting

7MP photos
Aperture Ж’ / 2.2
30 fps 1080p HD video
Retina Flash
Wide color range for photos and Live Photos
Auto ‑ HDR for photos and videos
BSI sensor
Burst shooting
Exposure control
Timer mode

All models
Wi ‑ Fi (802.11a / b / g / n / ac); simultaneous support of two bands (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz); HT80 with MIMO Technology
Bluetooth 5.0 technology
Wi ‑ Fi + Cellular Models
UMTS / HSPA / HSPA + / DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
Gigabit Class LTE (ranges 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 34, 38 , 39, 40, 41, 46, 66) 4
Data only5
Wi ‑ Fi4 Calls
eSIM

Touch ID
Three-axis gyroscope
Accelerometer
Barometer
Ambient light sensor

All models
Built-in lithium-polymer battery with a capacity of 19.1 W в€™ h
Up to 10 hours of Internet browsing over Wi ‑ Fi, watching videos, or listening to music
Charging from a power adapter or via a computer’s USB port
Wi ‑ Fi + Cellular Models
Up to 9 hours of Internet browsing over a cellular network

Post has been editedgabby - 08.04.19, 14:25

Rep: (41)
While there is no topic about the purchase, I will post official prices here.
Wi-Fi 64 GB - 32990 r.
Wi-Fi 256 GB - 45,490 p.
LTE 64 GB - 43,990 p.
LTE 256 GB - 56,490 p.
https://www.apple.com/en/shop/buy-ipad/ipad-mini

Post has been editedMarkRenton - 19.03.19, 22:03

It is believed that the RAM is not 2GB as indicated in the header, but 3GB.

Rep: (6)
Gordon Shumway @ 03/19/19, 10:23 PM*
It is believed that the RAM is not 2GB as indicated in the header, but 3GB.

There is no RAM information on apple.com. On gsmarena they write that 2GB.

Rep: (19)
On gsmarena they write that 2GB.

2 GB RAM (unconfirmed) is written, that is, the information has not yet been confirmed. Eps should not be so idiots to sculpt a pathetic 2GB of RAM in a 19-year-old device.

Rep: (62)
3GB of RAM there, this is already confirmed by many reliable sources.

Rep: (3)
Very bad that the battery is only 19.1 Wh. The mini 2.3 battery has 23.6 Wh. They deliberately went to a decrease in autonomy, although nothing prevents the same iPhones from sticking a more capacious battery into the same case. For some reason, the iPad is in the way.

Well, and yet another quickie from epl, apparently the company is really in crisis, they repack the new percent in the old building and sell 2 times more expensive. Infuriates.

Post has been editedChaios - 21.03.19, 22:46

ChaIOS @ 03/21/19, 10:43 PM*
Very bad that the battery is only 19.1 Wh.

The battery is the same as the mini 4. And the mini 4 works just as much as the mini 3.

ChaIOS @ 03/21/19, 10:43 PM*
Well, and yet another quickie from epl, apparently the company is really in crisis, they repack the new percent in the old building and sell 2 times more expensive. Infuriates.

Enrages - do not buy.
About the price - a lie. The price remained the same in dollars. In rubles, it grew a little, by 10%.
In addition to the processor, the RAM was increased, there was support for a pension, a triton appeared.

Post has been editedGordon shumway - 22.03.19, 18:53

Gordon Shumway @ 03/22/19, 18:51*
The battery is the same as the mini 4. And the mini 4 works just as much as the mini 3.

How interesting is it that it works no less with a smaller battery?

Gordon Shumway @ 03/22/19, 18:51*
About the price - a lie.

Do not lie. Now a minicon of 4 by 128 gigs can be bought for 26, a minicon of 5 by 64 gig costs 33

Post has been editedChaios - 22.03.19, 19:35

Rep: (108)
* ChaIOS,
As for autonomy, everyone answered you correctly, it is approximately at the same level for all minics, regardless of the battery’s “digits”. Perhaps due to new energy-efficient processors and optimization.
Prices must be compared at similar points (at the start of sales) and in dollars. ;)

As for autonomy, everyone answered you correctly, it is approximately at the same level for all minics, regardless of the battery’s “digits”. Perhaps due to new energy-efficient processors and optimization.
Prices must be compared at similar points (at the start of sales) and in dollars.

Can you prove it?

ChaIOS @ 03/22/19, 19:32*
Now a minicon of 4 by 128 gigs can be bought for 26, a minicon of 5 by 64 gig costs 33

You compare the ass with a finger.
26 vs 33 is it "selling 2 times more expensive"?

* ChaIOS,
Why do I need to prove it at all? : D I write based on my own operating experience. In turn, I had 1.2 minicars, now the fourth in my hands. In my use case (and it doesn’t change much) they all worked in the region of 9-10 hours, without any special failures and increases.

In turn, I had 1.2 minicars, now the fourth in my hands.

5th planning to take? I still have haomi mipad 1 and my nerves just can't stand it anymore: D

Rep: (4)
Guys, I wondered a long time ago about buying a mini 4 (but the noise came up in the fall of the 18th year, they say, you need to wait for the update to come out).
And what do we have in the end, besides the A12 chip? For me, nothing.

Mini looked like for yourself surfing + viewing streams + as a navigator on long trips (but this is not accurate, although with a mini it seems to be practical).

In the end, what to do, what to take?
I would like to hear your opinion.

ZY Covers from mini 4 (from eipla), in size / buttons fit mini 5?)

* slim1922,
Yeah, I'm thinking about the 5th. : rolleyes: But in general the 4th is still not bad, of course you won’t play games in cool (graphics), but I don’t get carried away with it. And in the normal mode, there are of course slowdowns, but they are absolutely not critical.
In my case, the compatibility of accessories will still play a big role. I do not want to spend money on them again, the more I like the Apple variants of covers, and they are expensive.

Vetalig @ 03/23/19, 19:56*
In the end, what to do, what to take?
I would like to hear your opinion.

Take the 5th, definitely (s)
The difference in price is not so significant, and if you wait three months, then models from the states will appear much cheaper than the official price, and with an official guarantee.

A new and much faster processor (in mini-4 there is a processor 5 years old!) And an additional gigabyte of memory - a guarantee of the relevance of the device for at least 3-4 years.
The fourth can be taken only if very limited in funds.

Rep: (4)
Gordon Shumway @ 03/23/19, 10:58 p.m.*
Take the 5th, definitely (s)
The difference in price is not so significant, and if you wait three months, then models from the states will appear much cheaper than the official price, and with an official guarantee.

By the way, did the 2GB frame remain? ..

Rep: (152)
“quietly” presented the minicar, as you know, exactly a week ago - on Monday, March 18th. I wonder when it will go on sale specifically? How does Apple usually do this?

Bassergi @ 03/25/19, 9:11*
I wonder when it will go on sale specifically? How does Apple usually do this?

Most likely after today's presentation of Apple at 20:00 Moscow time. It is unclear why they rolled out to her, without the possibility of pre-order. Probably marketing, etc.

Rep: (152)
It is unclear why they rolled out to her, without the possibility of pre-order.

Probably a little met)). It became a shame - not particularly bragging. After all, in fact, not such a grandiose upgrade was obtained (not counting the 7-nanometer A12 Bionic technology ... with a triton display and stylus support). But in spite of this, anyway, I will take a replacement for my 4 minicar: so that for a few more years I will be calm and confident that everything will be a bunch on the gadget.

And in the car and in public transport, such a form factor is the most optimal.

For the answer + flew away;)

Post has been editedBassergi - 25.03.19, 11:19

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/19/19, 10:27 PM