2 pagesV  1 2 > »  

> Bits from dr.Dre and their more affordable counterparts. Your opinion.
audimagomed
Message#1
14.03.19, 18:01
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 26.04.16
LG Optimus F5 4G LTE

Hello, bandits. Headphones - an eternal topic, battered, but nevertheless always discussed.

straight to the point. headphones from Dr. Dre on the characteristics of a gun-rocket, of course. but somehow the toad crushes more than 10k rubles.
I'm looking for some analogues, but at more affordable prices. Priorities: Wireless, with high-quality sound. design is secondary.

I will be grateful for the tips / hints / tips, well, and if there can be any life hacks.

if there was such a topic already - litter, the forum is large, maybe even didn’t leaf through. but overall, happy to discuss everything)

Attached images
Attached Image
Kolomez
Message#2
14.03.19, 20:13
Novice
[offline]

Messages 41
Check in: 05.12.17
Samsung Omnia W GT-I8350

That is not a problem bro, but I personally would like to get my ears without wired ones! To give as many grandmas for Dre as scrap, it’s real boys who rummage in music, write or read. I would have approached for 1-2, and I was not offended even.
12denis21
Message#3
14.03.19, 23:39
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
Check in: 28.02.18

Wireless headphones are now not difficult to pick up. because there are plenty of options on the Internet. It is best of course to buy with a small ear that clings to your ear so that it does not fall when you move or play sports. As for the manufacturer, it is not so important, the main thing is the technical parameters.
krockus
Message#4
15.03.19, 01:31
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 141
Check in: 17.11.16
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Oh, I myself just recently thought about buying such wireless headphones, but still settled on a headset in one ear! After all, all the same, on the street you need to leave one ear free, you never know if the car will move)) And of course Dre norms are a topic, they would be a bit cheaper, I would also buy)
audimagomed
Message#5
15.03.19, 11:33
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
LG Optimus F5 4G LTE

Kolomez @ 03/14/19, 19:13*
but I personally would like to buy ears without wires!

so here I also want wireless)

As for the manufacturer, it is not so important, the main thing is the technical parameters.

and what can you advise?

you never know if the car will move))

security ))

but still settled on the headset in one ear

No, I really need headphones, on the street I rarely listen, I get out of the house only if I really need work or a store. and in one ear which took?
Kolomez
Message#6
15.03.19, 14:52
Novice
[offline]

Messages 41
Samsung Omnia W GT-I8350

but I personally would like to buy ears without wires!

so here I also want wireless)

I’m saying that it’s more convenient for me personally without wired! Although I talked with a friend - it’s better to be wired anyway! Like sounding - it won’t! But I’ll run around or do something, just those would suit me, I’m not just a fan of high-quality music, but I still think that the sound in them no worse than with a wire.
12denis21
Message#7
15.03.19, 14:58
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18

and what can you advise?

It’s already better to look at the options yourself, because opinions often differ in people. I ordered JBL myself and the sound is good, the bass is normal. But they are loud, and not everyone likes it.
audimagomed
Message#8
15.03.19, 18:49
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
LG Optimus F5 4G LTE

I’m saying that it’s more convenient for me personally without wired!

I realized

which ones? firm? how did you choose what was the priority according to the characteristics?
Kolomez
Message#9
15.03.19, 19:45
Novice
[offline]

Messages 41
Samsung Omnia W GT-I8350

and what can you advise?

Well, what is decided ?? What do you need with headphones? Just keep in mind that price does not always match quality! Do you think to roll 10 for them - and you’ll feel like at a concert? There are a lot of ears now, there is plenty to choose from and pick up!

Post has been editedKolomez - 15.03.19, 19:46
MarkBang
Message#10
16.03.19, 17:37
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 16.08.18

Audimagomed @ 03/14/19, 17:01*
headphones from Dr. Dre on the characteristics of a gun-rocket, of course. but somehow the toad crushes more than 10k rubles.
I'm looking for some analogues, but at more affordable prices.

You know, the other day, a son of 15 years old told me, they say: "Dad, buy me a pair of headphones. Bits from Dr. Dre": mellow: I’m standing awesome and thought to myself: “Do you want to do much”: rofl: Just gave him an iPhone for +100500 rubles, and then he also got headphones for 10 pieces. What kind of youth ?!
In short, I looked at the characteristics of what can be taken three times cheaper than JBL. did so. Of course, the little one was furious ... Oh, this transitional age, I exhausted all the guts. Look at the models of this company, I liked the sound.
Vari4ev87
Message#11
16.03.19, 22:00
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 23.10.18

Oh, I myself just recently thought about buying such wireless headphones, but still settled on a headset in one ear! After all, all the same, on the street you need to leave one ear free, you never know if the car will move)) And of course Dre norms are a topic, they would be a bit cheaper, I would also buy)

Well, if you talk like that, then generally you don’t have to buy headphones. If destined, they’ll crush it even with headphones, even without it. So do not fool your head. But at the expense of the headphones themselves I’ll say so wireless - this is really convenient. Because wired forever a problem with the connectors and begin to junk.
KirillGordov
Message#12
17.03.19, 14:42
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 11.07.17

And I was more surprised that the design and appearance of the headphones are not important for anyone here. Am I the only one? Yes, I understand perfectly why they are needed and what technical characteristics are above all. But all the same, I don’t want to wear for that kind of money it’s not clear what I’m wearing!
krockus
Message#13
17.03.19, 20:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 141
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Well, I, too, seem to care about the design, but nevertheless, you also need to understand that the headphones are very rarely seen, either under the heading or somewhere else hidden.
NektovIvan
Message#14
17.03.19, 21:38
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 17.03.19
Samsung Galaxy S 2 HD LTE SHV-E120S

Well, choosing a headphone is a very difficult matter, because everyone has their own sound preferences, so everyone looks for himself!
krockus
Message#15
17.03.19, 22:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 141
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

security ))

Well, of course) This is also important, because of carelessness getting into the car is very simple, considering how the rules are taught now ..
12denis21
Message#16
17.03.19, 23:25
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18

I do not agree, now there is a lot of choice of headphones, you just need to pay attention not to the price and the company, but to the technical parameters. Therefore, read at least reviews about each model of headphones and then look at yourself. You can order several options, buy one of them upon delivery of the goods, and send the others back.
MarkBang
Message#17
19.03.19, 19:26
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 16.08.18

KirillGordov @ 03/17/19, 13:42*
And I was more surprised that the design and appearance of the headphones are not important for anyone here. Am I the only one? Yes, I understand perfectly why they are needed and what technical characteristics are above all. But all the same, I don’t want to wear for that kind of money it’s not clear what I’m wearing!

Well, apparently, yes)) And the meaning of beautiful headphones? Ponte and aesthetics? Headphones are needed for music to sound like a lullaby for mom! : rofl: Of course, I do not deny the fact that the headphones should have at least some kind of divine appearance.
Well, I, too, seem to care about the design, but nevertheless, you also need to understand that the headphones are very rarely seen, either under the heading or somewhere else hidden.

HERE! at least someone understands me !! : rolleyes: And what kind of headphones do you have, if not secret? For my little one begged for Bits, but I bought him a JBL in the Video. And nothing complains))
Vari4ev87
Message#18
19.03.19, 22:23
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 23.10.18

Yes, the requests are serious now. The bits are cool - you can’t say anything, I myself want these. But they are so expensive (Now I’m choosing a gift for my brother, I watched Xiaomi review, maybe I’ll just take it, it’s enough for him

Attached files

Attached fileXiaomi Piston Basic - cheap and cheerful. Headset review Xiaomi Piston Basic Edit.mp4(78.42 MB)
krockus
Message#19
20.03.19, 03:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 141
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

MarkBang @ 03/19/19, 19:26*
HERE! at least someone understands me !! And what kind of headphones do you have, if not secret? For my little one begged for Bits, but I bought him a JBL in the Video. And nothing complains))

I now have a bluetooth headset, it’s convenient to drive))
Vari4ev87 @ 03/19/19, 10:23 PM*
Yes, the requests are serious now. The bits are cool - you can’t say anything, I myself want these. But they are so expensive (Now I’m choosing a gift for my brother, I watched Xiaomi review, maybe I’ll just take it, it’s enough for him

And which model do you want?
I do not agree, now there is a lot of choice of headphones, you just need to pay attention not to the price and the company, but to the technical parameters. Therefore, read at least reviews about each model of headphones and then look at yourself. You can order several options, buy one of them upon delivery of the goods, and send the others back.

There are a lot of such people too .. but it is you who choose headphones for a long time before buying?)
IvannnnnnO
Message#20
20.03.19, 13:57
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 30.03.18
Apple iPhone 7

Hello, bandits. Headphones - an eternal topic, battered, but nevertheless always discussed.

straight to the point. headphones from Dr. Dre on the characteristics of a gun-rocket, of course. but somehow the toad crushes more than 10k rubles.
I'm looking for some analogues, but at more affordable prices. Priorities: Wireless, with high-quality sound. design is secondary.

I will be grateful for the tips / hints / tips, well, and if there can be any life hacks.

if there was such a topic already - litter, the forum is large, maybe even didn’t leaf through. but overall, happy to discuss everything)

I read the word somewhere ... an audiophile ... this is about me: rolleyes: I’m very scrupulous about choosing headphones ... I’m ready to pay for them, pay a lot)) I want the highest sound quality and cool detail .. .Otherwise, I can’t listen to music. Audio-Technica produces such headphones ... I had the ATH-ADX5000, now the ATH-ANC700BT, but they are expensive ... very ... more than 12 pieces ...

Post has been editedIvannnnnnO - 20.03.19, 13:58

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/12/19, 04:36