> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 9 - Accessories

Rep: (1094)
Accessories forXiaomi Mi 9
PictureXiaomi Mi 9, Xiaomi Mi 9, РЎepheus
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSonycat - 21.01.20, 11:50
Reason for editing: Information on power supply 27W

Rep: (428)
Maskaev @ 05/17/19, 1:53*
By the way, it has not yet appeared the same covers, only with a closed bottom?
I do not quite understand what is the essence of this lower cut?

https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/32992235104.html
https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/33006268269.html
https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/33016107923.html

Rep: (24)
* lakoros I suspect that the quality in them is worse than the nilkin ... I would like to buy a bag of carbon like the iPhone or 1+ does evutec, no one has seen?

Rep: (243)
* lakoros
I do not know how the second and third, but the cover of the first link in times worse than nillkin flex, stink chemistry, made less accurately, in a review, writes that there is a marriage of the cutout for the camera curve and bad sits on a smart, nillkin certainly expensive, but the quality is excellent I would probably compared with the original covers apple, very decent quality

Posted on 17/05/2019, 10:35

* pasdale,
just from nillkin is ala Case Carbonhttps: //www.aliexpress...nk_page_to=ITEM_DETAIL

Rep: (24)
* dron1702 , A little something ...

Rep: (370)
gabby @ 14.03.2019, 13:48*
won't start
sadly

Rep: (3)
Wireless charging and the charger itself came, all in one box. Start all without problems. Question: does the LED on the pancake not change its color at the end of the star?

Posted 05/17/2019 16:13:

Is that normal?

Rep: (1017)
* zhmisha so it should be.

Rep: (428)
He came chargingBaseus BS-EU905I took along with its cableC-C 2 meters.

When charging with this cable is no inscription turbo charging, does not write even a "quick charge". Easy charging. Tried again with a pair of cables is the same. By the way say the charging rate, which slowly recharges showed 50% per hour.

If charged from the USB-slot Atelefon writes "fast charge" as QC charging, but again without turbo.

I checked on the charge. writes a charge, not a quick and non-turbo. However, from 5 to 100% charge for 1 hour
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedlakoros - 19.05.19, 22:21

Something some sort of trouble with charging. Those who like working.

Rep: (31)
Got a pancake wireless, cable and charging on the 27v which (mdy-10-eh), nor with the original wire with the fact that they put the turbo in the kit does not turn on, just fast. In general, can it be connected that the firmware is worth it? Did the Chinese really cheer ..

Post has been editedhoshhosh - 17.05.19, 18:28

hoshhosh @ 17.05.19, 18:24*
Got damn wireless, cable, and charging at 27v which (mdy-10-eh)

Pancake with adapter and cable in one box? Or only a pancake in the original?
The whole set plants? Damn starts (wireless is?)?

Post has been editedAlkart75 - 17.05.19, 18:30

Rep: (31)
* Alkart75 , apparently I'm not looking there, when connected, the animation lights up in the circle "charge turbo" and on the wire and through the pancake, but if you press the power button just below it writes fast charging, so it should be, can the turbo be seen during animation in a circle?

Pancake in the box, the rest is separate.
Yes indeed, if you connect the usual block 18w, animation quick charge, if 27w, then the turbo.
Sellerarrived in 10 days in Moscow time.

Post has been editedhoshhosh - 17.05.19, 18:44

* hoshhosh
Then everything is fine

Rep: (1)
Somebody podskazheet glass of MVideo?
https://www.mvideo.ru/...9-black-frame-50126994

* zzyzx,
Trash. Its not worth the money.

Who has a car wireless charging Baseus (which is with a sensor). Tell me how fast it charges? For example, with navigation enabled per hour, how much does the charge increase?

Rep: (2)
* Alkart75,
Since your argument? What kind of agreement is reached?

* Dmitrij171,
While in the process. Initially, as I wrote, Ali ordered the return of the goods. I refused to distribute more photos, request a refund on the cost of the adapter. While I am waiting.
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlkart75 - 18.05.19, 05:04

* Alkart75,
Well, well .., as it turned out, they sell well, it turns out, normal, original blocks. Moreover, also in non-original packaging, but individually. At least, you can provide a link to this seller and insist that your wrangler, searched and sent to normal, the original block.

I also thought, maybe try to order the one that indicated* hoshhosh but, on the other hand, it may still, in the near future, come out with a European plug, original ..: scratch_one-s_head:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/03/20, 7:36