Tablet INOI Tab 8 | Discussion of the tablet INOI Tab 8 with the Russian Sailfish OS Rus / Aurora with an 8-inch display.

Rep: (1)
Who of you is already the owner of the tablet INOI Tab 8 answer here on this topic. You are welcome!

Rep: (4)
Hey. The other day I took the tablet in the postamate. The first impression is good, it works smartly. Before that, I also use jolla phone and Intex phones. There is no support for dalvik! All the detected jambs relate mainly to software, for example, "double tap" does not work and the video on the internet does not plow badly or does not start at all. For iron was a quiet multimedia speaker and there is no notification diode. To my surprise, there are two SIM card slots and work fine! The firmware was out of the box 2.2 updated to 3.0.0.8

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

* miha352 , if something go to my group and make a review of the tablet for everyone else to leave an impression https://vk.com/clubsailfishos

* miha352 how about a battery? Is it ok? Maybe if it is possible and time to take a video review on this tablet? Pliz :)

Rep: (5)
miha352 @ 03/13/19, 20:42*
There is no support for dalvik!

Can you somehow install Alien Dalvik support yourself?

* Sailfo , no, it is impossible unfortunately ... if you want to join us in VK group? Post a link?

* miha352 , can you make a video review? If you do not mind the time to shoot.

Oninoi.com- not available, butbuyon.ru- already only pre-order. Have ended.

Post has been editedSailfo - 20.03.19, 21:44
Reason for editing: correction

* Sailfo , high demand apparently ... Here's a pancake, I did not have time to buy a bl ...

Rep: (0)
Sailfo @ 03/20/19 23:43*
buyon.ru is already a pre-order. Have ended.

I managed to buy the 19th :) Today I already arrived as a telephone, only a large one. Layout in places differs, somewhere the second column appeared in the lists, somewhere the third.

* stopkin2 , So how? Liked? Can you record a video review on this tablet? If anything you can put vidyuhi on the group and at the same time join https://vk.com/clubsailfishos

Great phone. The primary issue is to fine-tune the built-in browser to the functionality that is adequate to today. Today, an OS without a functional browser is doomed to failure.
I did not like the autonomy. With the wireless connection turned off and with all closed applications, the battery flies much faster than on the Huawei M3. Yes, in the Other 4000 mAh, and in the Huawei 4800, but the percentage in the Other is less powerful.
It does not come out of hibernation either by double tapa or by gesture. This is a big joint. In the Other R7, this is all fine.
While the impression is neutral. On the "threefold", not higher. In this case, the Inoi R7 in the role of the phone confidently pulls on the "four".

* saprist here are those browser if not up to date https://openrepos.net/…t/llelectronics/webcat

* stopkin2 , can you post the video somehow? If you have time, write a video review.

* saprist , make a video review as something detailed, otherwise there is no review of this tablet anywhere ...

litusden @ 03/27/19 12:08*
here are those browser if not up to datehttps://openrepos.net/…t/llelectronics/webcat

Stop advertising this misunderstanding. It is WORSE integrated. At present, the built-in browser is more adequate and more convenient than all other homemade products.
litusden @ 03/27/19 12:10*
make a video review as something detailed,

Buy and make. I already wrote my review a little higher. This is quite enough for those in the subject. And to attract those who are not in the subject - is to multiply the flow of questions: "How to put applications from Android on it?"
I can repeat once again: "Now this is not a tablet, but a big phone." And expensive and with not very good autonomy. Without waking up on a gesture, he doesn’t need anything at all. Search for a small power button to wake him up - this is for a tablet 16tr in general is nonsense. For this, there are a bunch of Chinese androids for 5-6 tons.
With all my loyalty to Sailfish and a very positive attitude towards Inoi R7, I have to say that the tablet, alas, is still raw.

* saprist Well, the update of the system seems to be out. Got an update or not? And about the tablet, no longer available, quickly disassembled like hotcakes ...

litusden @ 03/28/19, 00:03*
system update seems to be out.

If you do not have your device on Sailfish and can not check, then at least do not mislead people. At the moment (March 28, 8-35) for both "Other" updates NO. And not the fact that there will be. We now have Aurora, and those who can only invent new names do not give a damn about everyone else.
If it comes out and installs normally on the tablet, I will write what has changed.

Post has been editedsaprist - 28.03.19, 08:36

* saprist , some tell me that there were updates. And you do not have ... at least strange ...

litusden @ 03/28/19, 10:50*
And you do not have ... at least strange ...

The phone and tablet do not find an update and both write "Updated." I check periodically, but it is useless.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/05/19, 03:51