> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SLOWLY | New life paper letters

Rep: (10)
Sloly
version: 4.3.6

Last update of the program in the header:04.08.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Sending emails

Description:
Slowly it allows you to have a pen pal in the smartphone! Look for those who share your hobbies, write letters and collect stamps. Pour out the soul in his letter. But only one at a time!
Slowly not like a ton of other applications to dating. We honor the tradition, which is why the old paper letters moved into a modern format, breathing new life into them.
In the era of instant messengers and instant messaging has become so few meaningful conversations ... We bring together everyone who wishes to share his thoughts.
Meet new pen pal, sealed envelope, glue the brand and begin to communicate with the world on Slowly!

->The further lives of your pen friend, the longer it will take delivery of the letter. Why hurry? Write letters so that they were worth waiting
->Nickname (or real name) and avatars - all you need to start sharing his thoughts with the world
->You can choose the interlocutors of interest or languages
->I collect stamps!

Android required: 5.0 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Why Interactive
Homepage: https://www.getslowly.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.slowlyapp

Download:
Version: 4.3.6 on 02/08/19 (Hopeless Pegasus)
Version: 4.1.3 SLOWLY (Post Kevin1989PR # 84923402)

Past versions
Version: 4.0.2
Sloly
Version: 3.2.4 Attached filebase.apk (16.31 MB)

Beta versions:
Version: 5.2.8 Beta from Google Play (Emariel)

Post has been editediMiKED - 29.03.20, 15:35
Reason for edit: Update: beta 5.2.8 Beta from Google Play

v4.0.2
What's new?
->Possibility to customize the avatar
->Added some languages, including and Russian
->Fixed an issue location update
->Fixed photo upload bug
->Improved protection against spam
->Improve performance and fix other errors

Attached files

Attached filebase.apk(17.84 MB)

Rep: (214)
Pretty interesting app - but the number of messages per day can be upsetting ... you can hack on unlimited number?

Rep: (174)
ElenaArshukova @ 28/04/19, 17:45*
the number of messages per day upset ...
And not to be upset, there is e-mail clients with the traditional orientation.

Romalegri @ 28.04.19, 20:32*
And not to be upset, there is e-mail clients with the traditional orientation.

Since then the whole point of finding people with the same interests, but of course upsetting messages limit ...

Rep: (21)
It is unclear what is unknown to chat with someone? And what thoughts to share?

* nikita1234 For example, mutual psychological support is single people and uporotyh graphomaniacs ... I'm sorry if anyone not offended.
In general, in the age of high speed information exchange and access to vast amounts of information sometimes someone and want ponostalgirovat virtually lick virtual mark and paste it into the same envelope ...

Rep: (21)
Romalegri @ 29.04.19, 12:38*
for example, mutual psychological support is single people and uporotyh graphomaniacs ... I'm sorry if anyone not offended.
In general, in the age of high speed information exchange and access to vast amounts of information sometimes someone and want ponostalgirovat virtually lick virtual mark and paste it into the same envelope ...

In short, this app is for those who do nothing, except nostalgirovaniya.

* nikita1234 However, you greatly reduced what I said, stripping him of his delicacy, but leaving the essence. : Rofl:

In fact, to understand the beauty of this application will be able to not all. In the digital age, many people have forgotten what this correspondence, and as a general letter should look like. Lightning messengers are undoubtedly the engine of progress, but there are people who prefer to ride on the old car, listening to music on vinyl, and all this is the norm in our society, so that the application also has a right to exist. Not all people use social networking sites, which have long since lost their original appearance and are the garbage of the human society, where most bragging rights and a desire to expose their mediocrity as much as the rich world, what would the other people envied, though in fact there is even a part of the all the wealth and happiness in the end people with photos in reality do not have the ...

And Slowly a small world romantics who do not want is the midst of this mad circus ostentatious ... They have their own goals, bright and clean.

Post has been editedElenaArshukova - 30.04.19, 19:31

ElenaArshukova @ 30/04/19, 18:29*
how in general should look letters
I think anyone ought here is absurd, for even in the time of writing my very old youth, when there was no Internet, in principle, have nothing to anyone should not have been. And it was wonderful when the letters looked quite individually in accordance with the character, taste and style of the author.

* Elena Arshukova,
And what is the limit?

Posted 05/01/2019 at 8:58 PM:

* Nikita1234,
You can search to find people with the same interests (search for better indicate their profile), and to communicate on topics of interest

Posted on 05/01/2019, 21:01:

* Nikita1234,
And that's not true.
Very cool app for communication. It is not instant messendzhi and large, detailed, thoughtful letter. You can easily to someone talk on interesting topics, and you can forget about monosyllabic answers, immersed in intellectual conversation.

Version: 4.1.3

What's new?
->The "Attach a letter" to display at the top of the letter to which you are replying.
->New languages
->Can be installed on SD card
->Error correction
->Some other improvements

Attached filebase (1) .apk(20.41 MB)

Post has been editedKevin1989PR - 01.05.19, 21:31

Rep: (2)
I read that this application received a prize as the best of Google in.
I came to understand what it is.
So my opinion is.
I found a time when the envelope + mark and waiting when the letter will reach.
Though the Crimea;) at least as far as China;)
When there was email (year so in 91 m zayuzat remember the first time), I was shocked and in shock.
pressed - and a letter to the recipient ALREADY!
It bylo..eto was a shock!
I clicked - and the recipient reads the letter to the United States!

Write long letters and large - can anyone
ARTIFICIAL / software / delay their arrival destination - senility!
And it is absolutely unclear theology and purpose.
Nostalgia for what aspect? That goes a long letter?

Let us then nostalgia for a horse shit on city streets filled with animal transport?
A Th? scatter shit on the streets - the nostalgia?

In general the next delusional project ala hipster with smoothies supported by Google.
More Breda - a symbol of Google.

Rep: (0)
I install the application yesterday.
Today wrote a letter and I sent someone from Korea :) But I see him only every other day.

The first impression is very cool. I suppose that this format of communication cuts off a huge amount of ushlyh, vulgar and stupid. Plus there is no photo of voltage "like me or not." Plus Unknown city. Only the distance in kilometers. In short, this application can help to reach the communion of souls.

Then wrote an angry post about an artificial delay. Developers simulate the work of correspondence offline. This is indicated in the program description. It's like buy 3 mi max and swear that this shovel.

* Ki4RR,
The concept of the application is that it is not an instant messendzh. As similar to the letter. Answer me then, when I have time - no need to hurry, the recipient will still be able to read the answer right now (not instant messendzh).
Why is this cool? Because in the era of instant messaging has been very little substantive conversations. We give monosyllabic answers, unaccustomed to express their ideas clearly, succinctly and beautifully.
Slowly corrects it. Unpleasant wait for a letter two days, but in the end to see what it says "hello, how are you?". Slowly learn to do letters standing idle. People share their impressions of the weekend, think about the meaning of life ... anything! The bottom line is that you would expect a letter, and in the end, it fully justifies week wait! It's hard to explain, I just attach a letter, which was received recently.

====
Hello stranger,

I hope you are doing well.

I sit by the windowpane, as the warm sun shines, with a warm cup of coffee, and a very distracted head.

Right now, I have one of my favourite classics open, sitting on my lap and bookmarked to the very page I left at, previously.

Sometimes, I find these words nothing but a sweet escape from the harsh and cruel realities.

It's been a really long time since I've written an informal letter, so please do excuse me if you do not find this letter to be interesting.

I've always enjoyed interacting and talking to people. I find there's a lot more things that can, easily be exchanged just by communicating in written.

I'm an avid reader and I mainly read fiction books. I also, do enjoy watching TV shows, movies, animes etc and listening to music.

Besides writing and reading in my free time, I enjoy baking.
I'm quite passionate about food too - though not very much interested in experimenting with it.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Your pen pal,

###
====

Again, this is not the usual messenger, he was not made to the person on the other end of the earth read message after a few seconds after sending.

* Kevin1989PR,

I understood your explanation.
I think this idea is the same moronic as if you were traveling from Moscow to St. Petersburg by car or train.
And in the suburbs stayed and lived a week in a tent.
At the same time you write to the person that is waiting for you to visit - do not sleep. The road is long.
In the 17th century, in carts and carts between the two cities for weeks to reach.
Who trains and cars pass this way for half a day?
so what? I will wait on the outskirts of the desired week.
debilizma principle - is similar.
Again :) like you)
Monosyllabic answers, beautiful letter, deep thoughts in them and interesting letters depends on the source.
And not on Thu of the program does not pass to you his letter artificially keeping them on the server.
If the person will respond to you in a week - having considered a letter (but will it immediately) it will be the same
Do you understand?
This is moronic idea that supposedly does ALLEGEDLY makes people more thoughtful, simply due to the time counter
Agree? This is pure madness.
Incidentally generated network
Instead it would be interesting to answer the letters thoughtfully and intelligently people write:
-priv
-kakdel
-OK
-What are you doing
-and you..
Etc..
These are the people and their program will not save.
Normal people still write to each other long and interesting letter :)
The letters you write your interlocutors.
And your job is to communicate with interesting people, and not to limit the time counter delivery of letters from a fool.
But!
At all times there was a demand to sublimate.
And your right artificially sublimate absorb braking on the road letter :)
Well, at least so it? If there is no other?

* Ki4RR,
It does not make sense
The program pushes to deep and meaningful conversation. And she does not hurry to give an answer as instant messengers. I have time to think.
The concept of instant messengers (all we have now: vk, viber, whatsapp, telegram, facebook, line, imo, imessage, zalo ... whatever) is that the answer must be given here and now, without delay. Otherwise, it is considered bad form and ignore.
In Slowly does not make sense to write a "hello, how are you?", Because it takes a lot of time (such people here do not survive. The investigation of this paragraph below). Compre it is possible to write a large and beautiful letter. And it is certainly worth all the costs and expectations.

Again, Slowly created for those who are tired of the messengers. Here are united supporters.

With confidence I can say that now the letter no one no one sends. All communicate (how many times have I used that word?) In the messengers.

SLOWLY - THIS IS NOT INSTANT MESSENGER.

(By the way, look at Slowly story, if curious. There is on site)

Post has been editedKevin1989PR - 10.05.19, 19:39

* Kevin1989PR,
Let us get together on the fact that we have different age
His first letter I sent an e-mail in the first half of the 90's
And since then, in correspondence (I am writing letters) with many people.
I do not really understand (and will never understand) why replace messengers letters
These are different things.
If you make an appointment if you have a quick question (such as a cake or buy this one?) - then instant messengers for this and created.
Letters - is another
And e-mail since the early 90s so still exists. And it is just for the letters.
If people (as you assure) Now do not write letters - it's their way of living, education and way of communication.
Get them to write like Pushkin - is unrealistic.
Trying to prove that limiting the speed of delivery, we get people to write letters, it is still something to prove that tying the legs to people we can get them to walk more slowly and where they stop or hurry, because the legs are connected ?.
the same logic.
About stories Slowly story,
When people are overwritten with each other - this is their correspondence. Personal.
In the old days (before e-mail) to publish and disclose personal correspondence was considered - mauvais ton.
Of al this was even a duel.

Well, now is not the time of the last century.
and so, it seems to me that all of this "fashion show" with this prog again created in the style of instoGramm :) say take a look podpisantiki like what I write in this new fashion prozhke slowing wow wow ..
Wow how cool I dauuuu?

These people do not need letters
They need another wow effect
fashion prog speaking that he is able to letters
and even in the time limit
And those who really communicates on the network epistolary genre and use all the same electromail working with the 90s.
And the size of the letters is not curled on how much they artificially keeps the server :)
And the desire to communicate and brain interlocutor + topics of communication.

Did you really think that fools already publishes its "Story" of this prog will really try to write pima?
Let me ask you: What is stopping them before it?
because it was and Mail and the people
Or they interfere with messenger ..
She Bogu..vse you understand
once fashionable Luuk..shou ..
play Th :)
I can see, chick with lips "duck" - mnee raaanshe meashalo pisaaat letter what they really came quicker ..
A sechass I began to write as Tatiana
Now quote here yaaaa wrote:

I write to you what is more? .. (c)
How do you?
Wow ay ..
This program saved me! byhyhy

Post has been editedKi4RR - 10.05.19, 19:58

Rep: (53)
I look, here are arguing. I do your bit. If you do not see buzz in the long delivery letters and do not understand the chip application then here's another argument: here you can find foreigners who would like to talk. English helps a pump.

So, now the case. I hid the interlocutor. How to get it back now?

* Dalivals

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/05/20, 00:53