iphone 8 or oneplus 6t

Rep: (1)
Good day to all, such a question arose. I want to change the phone, at this stage iphone se. I think to buy either iphone 8 or oneplus 6t.

In principle, I know the pros and cons of the iPhone, but I do not quite know the cons of 6t.

I would like to know the opinion of members of the forum therefore.

Rep: (304)
* prokiller5545 , and the requirements?

* N0I,
Hmm, probably so that I can use the phone for a long time. Actually a moot point. I like Iphone 8, I would take it, it is smaller than oneplus, but 1+ it is more autonomous than an iPhone at times. In general, a dilemma.

Rep: (304)
* prokiller5545 , 8 cameras will be better, and photos and videos. If only gcam roll one +, but the video is still not the same. Your attitude to amoled / ips may matter here. Who likes more?

* N0I,
About the screens, it makes no difference, it's interesting to use amoled.

Rep: (61)
* N0I,
a camera on 8-ke will be better only in video.

Rep: (33)
* prokiller5545,
Iphone 8 without a plus is so much smaller than Oneplus 6T, go and feel in a store. It’s just after such virtual elections, then when people take the phones in their hands, it turns out either “ohhh what a big screen, just what you need, and take this little garbage away” or “yes this is a tablet, I can’t grab it with both hands, how you can use it like a phone. "
Requirements have not been written. In the "calls, many calls, well, sometimes look with one eye on instu and read a couple of messages in vatsap", then of course a small iPhone 8 is more convenient, and in the "seventeen groups in vatsap 7000 messages a day subscription to the whole instagram twice, all the tank tops and the novel for the night, "then of course the 6T vanplus looks more interesting.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 03:12