Attached Image

Other photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
at one time I was looking for devices for working with a computer / smartphone in all positions of the body. and came up with something. Take as a basis for your homemade products. if on YouTube someone saws videos on this topic, I think it will be interesting to many. use it. everything is tested by a long time of use - conveniently.
epos like that invented, what were the considerations and detailed info on the design of each node ask in comments,If there is interest, I’ll write the FAQ in an additional article. .
the final goal essentially resulted intechnical solution for replacing a boxed computer, a laptop with just a smartphone . computer in your pocket - very convenient.
requestdo not admire the quality of the photo and the devices themselves and not offer to make drawings, but try to see the point all brackets. remember, these are all prototypes. although mechanically they hold all the necessary loads. Improve and combine their nodes as you want. in short, distribute it among the tenants of your witch, as they say.
at the end of the desktop picch on the smartphone.
dug another info about robotic chairs with suspensions for monitors and so on, I can push links. the field is also not plowed for repetitions (there are developments on the nodes how to implement that)
my attempts are tests on the topic of ergoquest. but even until I came across ergoquest. it was not easy to look for ready-made solutions, because you still need to know what words to enter, because the thing is unusual. if you haven’t seen it on alik or in furniture stores, it does not mean that the author is raving. I would love to buy something like that at a local store, but maybe it’s not for sale, and the Chinese are poor at the expense of options, I had to be wise myself. in general, smartphone options - this is to make a replacement laptop from a smartphone. maybe modern smartphones caught up in the iron brothers. while the battery is kept active all day with the screen on. Today, a smartphone is a device for consuming information, but I have achieved a state of convenient use of it for the production of any content. if someone doesn’t know, you can run Wendu on it too. Well, Linux on it is already spinning inside.
I didn’t lay out one head-mounted simpler, but also working version, it was from the PVC cable channel, the screen sliding range was controlled by sliding the cable channel cover and the silicone cover was attached to a simple m4 screw and a nut in this cable channel. while in general the first version was lighter noticeably in weight. but fewer use cases. the current version can be hung simultaneously with no problems tablet and smartphone or several smartphones.
Lighting: This is intentional lighting. eyesight shore. I don’t need the reader’s opinion about the lighting, keep it to yourself. And in general, tips on the quality of the photo are also not needed. for photos - on Instagram. but not to me. not happy with the photo - we pass silently by. I post it for the engineers, not for the photo artists.
Before you start to burgurt, THINK what comes with and how. maybe it's all a constructor, as you want, and combine it. a lot of flexibility in positioning devices for a sitting, standing lying body position. position is quickly reconfigured, holds firmly and securely. however, parts can be easily disconnected. for example, a silicone case with a clip can be used to put the smartphone on the table in any orientation or hold in your hand by threading your finger into the clip.
an article about how to make a scary, crooked, but convenient and ergonomic device in practice, an analogue of the commercial analogues of a unique manufacturer, at the cost of several thousand bucks. his - for a penny and quite simple to do. when you do not see examples and ready-made solutions - a headache. and seeing an example implementation is much simpler. what might just look ready-made was not so easy to guess before.
I’ll add that it will be difficult for those not familiar with Linux to understand the general concept, but for those who understand, they will appreciate it.
This is a general version of the capsule from the film matrix, the one in which people were lying with a needle in their head: rolleyes:

Device characteristics
homemade, awesomely comfortable and modular.

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 30.04.19, 06:36

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 13:07