Moving with Iphone 7 | Camera solutions ...

Rep: (12)
Well, closer etc. wife, decided to strike close to the matter. Iphone 7 Now, comparing the photos with Samsung S7 in the latter she likes more, whether due oleda (although the pictures printed) ..... For iPhone though too accustomed finally started to use contactless payments on the Samsung was not solved, delema .. ..... unit with the camera of Samsung and the iPhone and filling small size is what you need))) .... Here I think either Samsung S9 (you can buy cheaply EUROTEST all the 35tr) or take the iphone X (Xr) .. ... Third-party firms are not considered ... oO

Rep: (61)
* bistrovaep
Of these, I would choose Xr, though not like iPhones. The more time the wife was accustomed to Ios, and take it

slevin_k @ 11.03.19, 13:03*
Of these, I would choose Xr, though not like iPhones. The more time the wife was accustomed to Ios, and take it

I think no matter how confused its size and weight after sevens ......

* bistrovaep
Little is now except iphone 8 or compacts from Sony. So sooner or later you have to move to a shovel. And it's not so hard to get used to. I 1 + 5 suffered the first period after iphone se, but is now back on the small definitely not be back.

slevin_k @ 11.03.19, 13:13*
small definitely not be back.

The same is true, look at it ...

* bistrovaep
especially at Xr there is also a choice of different colors (to me this moment in the time of 5s really liked). In the real world look cute blue and coral.

slevin_k @ 11.03.19, 14:43*
eat more at Xr there is also a choice of different colors

It also impresses with) her since my X liked the photo as he does, I think better than xp. While it may still due amoled screen looks like she liked)

slevin_k @ 11.03.19, 13:13*
Little is now except iphone 8 or compacts from Sony

8 think from 7 far left does not make sense, but Sony is not our song)

bistrovaep @ 11.03.19, 16:07*
8 think from 7 far left does not make sense

so it is: body materials, wireless charging, a processor that does not play a big role. it is better to just take the latest model.
and the photo Xr doing good, will not disappoint.

Rep: (43)
Wife only iPhone. Otherwise you'll have to sell then Sams (losing money) and then take the iPhone.

This is true for most, not all of course.

cretaverde @ 11.03.19, 16:24*
Wife only iPhone. Otherwise you'll have to sell then Sams (losing money) and then take the iPhone.

There is probably a question more as a photo, but it is necessary to go with her and that she looked casually \ touched and so and so)

Rep: (43)
bistrovaep @ 12.03.19, 8:53*
There is probably a question more as a photo
there is rather a question of simplicity and convenience of the device. Well, the iPhone is the iPhone. Unfortunately for samsa and others in many other ways (unless S10).

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/11/19, 18:43