> surface or ipad for amateur drawing? | I like to draw in Photoshop with the mouse. It's time to go to the tablet.
pseudospiegel
Message#1
11.03.19, 12:50
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 11.03.19

in general, I want to do more drawing for myself, and for that I wanted to get an ipad after Photoshop came out to it. here the other day I had to choose a friend laptop or tablet, and when I looked at the surface, I had thoughts, wouldn’t it be better for my tasks than the ipad?

I don’t consider professional graphic tablets: I don’t like prices, description, reviews and all the difficulties associated with them, and I’m not a professional either. I want the device to be immediately ready for work and familiar in everything, so I consider only such options. On the other hand, I don’t really need a tablet / laptop for other tasks, except drawing. A simple laptop for travel is, as well as an old ipad for scrolling through the Internet.

I don't know about models either. It would be very interesting to hear the detailed opinions of people who painted both there and there. I couldn’t find any comprehensive comparative reviews for these things; reviews of people who are not engaged in a dense comparison of surface / ipad just for drawing, differ.

Post has been editedpseudospiegel - 11.03.19, 12:51
Trupp
Message#2
11.03.19, 16:01
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 779
Check in: 08.09.10

* pseudospiegel,
iPad, and only Pro. About Surface comparable to the iPad Pro cost, there are certain doubts that pressure sensitivity is maintained to the extent necessary for drawing.

--------------------
If I eat Tupin, then you are the smallest troupe, that is, a cap
Trupp
Message#3
11.03.19, 19:03
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 779
Check in: 08.09.10

* Trupp,
Samsung Galaxy Book 12 will definitely suit you. Its stylus, 4096 levels of depression, does not require power. Heavy only ...

--------------------
If I eat Tupin, then you are the smallest troupe, that is, a cap
Eugeniidol
Message#4
12.03.19, 06:00
Local
[online]

Messages 249
Check in: 02.08.16
Samsung Galaxy S10 + Exynos 8 GB

Only ipad pro. If for drawing take diagonal 12. On ios there are a lot of suitable applications, and photoshop).

mobile version    Now: 04.06.19, 18:11