DVR DEXP GS63I | DVR with an alarm system to GPS

Rep: (0)
Good day.
Who has the DVR DEXP GS63I, help me find the firmware. The description says that the model has a system of radar alerts gps. In fact does not work, even in settings there is an item selecting km / h or miles / h for the alert. :)

Rep: (29)
Hello! I have the following, the firmware should GS63I-380E-181204DEF How to pull it do not know.

It is possible (maybe not exactly!) DVR clonehttps://digma.ru/catalog/item/2709/

Digma FreeDrive 600-GW DUAL 4K (http://dl.digma.ru/01600firmware)

Or here's something from this list in the thread:
GS63H Car 4K DVR Camera

Post has been edited_hunter1337 - 17.03.19, 12:17

Rep: (271)
888xx @ 11.03.19, 11:51*
DEXP GS63I, help me find the firmware. The description says that the model has a system of radar alerts gps. In fact does not work

By manufacturer, seek clarifications, it was not in these registers alert function and display miles or kilometers is for the speedometer and speed records

* _hunter1337,
Those. radars alert you work?
Tehnopointe on reviews I read, too, who is working, who do not. : Wallbash:

* Leon car,
I addressed, sent to FTP, there is a type of firmware. In fact not. Very slow to respond, in an e-mail is lost query response. While waiting for them. : '(

888xx @ 18.03.19, 12:03*
Those. radars alert you work?
Tehnopointe on reviews I read, too, who is working, who do not.

Has not yet been verified. Otpishu. If you are not under warranty, try to promote it, whether there is a chip and an antenna Wi fi?

* _hunter1337,
On guarantee. While I can not unscrew.

Bring to the service, you have an older version, I bought the February 24, March 6 carried in service today have changed to another, there is even a new item has to include an informant

Today checked my - my voice warns about cameras

Posted 03/20/2019, 9:51:

gordeev80 @ 19.03.19, 19:59*
and took it to the service, today changed to another, there is even a new item has to include informative

Which version of the firmware on the new?

now I can not say, but I remember that as of December 2018. And the POI database of points, too, dated December 2018. After passing through the city - it worked only one chamber, the other did not work - you can see the old base. The site has a DNS basis points from March, but her fill - I do not know.

* gordeev80,
You can check the firmware version.

GS63I-380E-181204DEF firmware version

* gordeev80,
I even get older o.O

GS63I-380E-180510DEF

888xx @ 22.03.19, 06:02*
I even get older

On the first recorder that I bought on February 24, I had also such a piercing, 6 March, I took it to the service center, where he was taken. After 2 weeks, given the act of replacing and I got another in the store, with the firmware mentioned above. Now it works fine and shows the camera, but not all, because POI database points is very poor. Unsubscribed online CSN (nick Sergey32) on the request to put the firmware with the new POI - until silence

* gordeev80,
Yeah I saw that the site wrote.
So business in firmware. This makes me happy? Maybe somebody can pull serviceable firmware.
The base is at the manufacturer's site. Perhaps the folder in which you need to put.
Attached fileDB (1) .zip(275.1 KB)

888xx @ 22.03.19, 18:26*
gordeev80,
Yeah I saw that the site wrote.
So business in firmware. This makes me happy? Maybe somebody can pull serviceable firmware.
The base is at the manufacturer's site. Perhaps the folder in which you need to put.
DB (1) .zip (275,1 KB)

they laid waste to the site. So people are not outraged. OYE database is only updated with firmware Vidic. those. without firmware is completely useless

Leon car @ 03/17/19, 13:04*
By manufacturer, seek clarifications, it was not in these registers alert function

There is in him a notification about the radar, only until the database is not very full

I decided to still make out the Quick logger. But it turned out that the processor is closed, so there was no possibility take a picture.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Colleagues! All the same, I got the firmware from the developer! : Wallbash:: P
Now I ask to clarify the procedure for installing the base firmware and software. : Help:
Attached fileGS63I_ILI9341_DEXP_RU_20181204.rar(4.08 MB)

Rep: (645)
888xx @ 14.05.19, 09:06*
Colleagues! All the same, I got the firmware from the developer!
Now I ask to clarify the procedure for installing the base firmware and software.
GS63I_ILI9341_DEXP_RU_20181204.rar (4,08 MB)

Firmware Version:GS63I-380E-181204DEF

Copy the MicroSD (straight to the root) file "DB (1) .txt" and rename it "DB.txt "(Character register may be important).
Reboot the device.

In other firmwares AZDOME and VIZANT reading DB.txt file is not produced.

But I've found in the firmware ROVE DB.txt mentioned. Let me remind you that the firmware on ROVE screens current speed!

Post has been editedacdev - 14.05.19, 14:26

* acdev,
He flashed successfully. new functions are now on the menu. Tomorrow I will check the efficiency of the notification.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/11/19, 18:41