Alternative Samsung Galaxy S 10+

Rep: (5)
This question has taken pre-orders for Samsung Galaxy S 10+, but after reading the reviews and looking, and independently tested the gaming performance - already thinking to pass it back to the store. Even reports of marriage scare ... But normal alternatives now he can not see. A phone needs to be changed quickly, as my Galaxy S 6 has somehow works. :( What do you advise?

Rep: (38)
* Eragog,
And what's his problem? , That is the game you have to drive if the super-duper unit is not needed? For games better grab something on Snape and cheaper, just the game-heating-rapid wear of the battery-changing device in a year. If the game does not need (well, poker type I and Huawei P9 is, and pabgi chopped with mobile phones that even masochism is that if public transport for an hour or two a day to hang out except), or S9 + (note 9), for me so different devices, performance one hundred years will suffice.

* Kamskiy777, Well, if you do not spend hours in the game to play, I do not think that Accum wear quickly ... I was not just for games, you know. I want to see all the phone was good. And this is not available.

Rep: (18)
* Eragog Why not? Everything is there. You write requests that need the phone.
And so, iphone xs max, one plus 6t, google pixel 3xl, lots of options. But the topic of an injection of smells.

Rep: (21)
* Eragog Tell us about wrong with s10 +?

What problems?

Rep: (38)
* Eragog,
Look tests selected device, the benefit of the network they are now a lot. Runs heavy game, and temperature monitoring, see how the battery is heated in this manner at room temperature, as Wonderland not usually the case, then it is possible embodiment overheating (bad heat transfer, particularly in new glass smarts).

Rep: (37)
* Eragog,
Almost 1.5 months yuzayu S9 +, everything is fine, all happy and 30t cheaper S10 +

* Neo30 Where you climb with his s9 + .., then alternative s10 + people can not see ...
P.s. s8 his wife more than a year, is also no problem, but we should understand well, no gaming solutions, but to new iPhones or snap percent. Well Kirin 980 more pleasantly surprised. But eksinos ...
I do wonder, the author thinks, to pass the phone, he did not like him. How interesting it is decided to do))

After666 @ 11.03.19, 21:54*
And so, iphone xs max, one plus 6t, google pixel 3xl, lots of options.

Devices on iOS do not consider. one plus 6t, google pixel 3xl - you can see.

TDMedition @ 12.03.19, 02:51*
What problems?

Performance issues in games.

After666 @ 12.03.19, 19:53*
I do wonder, the author thinks, to pass the phone, he did not like him. How interesting it is decided to do))

Surrender can be within 7 days of purchase, even if the color does not like it.) But I did not take. Because he bought in installments, I was afraid that after the second time, and can not give credit. And now, either I leave S 10+ or ​​selling it and buy S 10+ at Snape when they arrive in our town (in unofficial), or buy a Xiaomi Mi 9, if you like. Even money will ...

Eragog @ 12.03.19, 21:41*
Surrender can be within 7 days of purchase, even if the color does not like it.)
that for the shop?

* After666, Connected. What?

* Eragog Return in a coherent ??))))

* After666 , Yes. I do not understand what you want from me? When buying, they told me so. Yesterday called on their hotline asking about it - responded that it is possible, if the goods are fully equipped, in perfect condition and with all films. But I have already said that he did not return.

Rep: (21)
* Eragog What problems in games?) I have a laptop 8, flying pujas, tanks, too, I can not understand Chavo?)

* TDMedition , About the tanks I do not know (do not play). A pubg podlagivaet at maximum speed. (

Rep: (0)
* Eragog , An alternative is Note9. They are comparable in all respects. The difference in ergonomics - the power button is located on 10+ high, the fingerprint scanner on the back and on the N9 10+ on the screen (requires skill and time to get used). The stylus is now possible not to take into account, but it is a plus to the note. On the prospect of six months is nothing better is not expected, except that Note10 closer to the fall. China simply do not see, if you're used to eat in a good cafe, it also will feed you in the dining room, but will have to compromise with other people's crumbs on the table, a cracked plate, interior, staff, etc. Exit satiated, but osadochkom at heart. And the Chinese - the powerful, beautiful, fotkayut, but some small ... nedopily them either accept or explode. From Sony continuous frustration for the coming year. They, of course, surprised and form factor (really an amateur) and battery (for advertised flagship 3300, I thought it was a typo - all sockets in the area will know better Yabloko).

* vatsur, I'm looking for a more powerful alternative to the S10 +, and you offer a less powerful Note 9 ...

Eragog @ 12.03.19, 23:39*
After666, yes. I do not understand what you want from me?
nothing simplicity of our retail, and even more so connected Euroset and others - if not impossible to restore the factory marriage ...
But lie can that be returned)

* After666, Well, we have not reliably know.) I left the unit. And then - I see what to do with it. Maybe selling ...

* Eragog Believe, as a former employee Euronetwork unrealistic, and service centers often specifically allowed scratches returned mol unmarketable view, and generally technically complex device)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/11/19, 18:38