Unlock / JailBreak / Root / etc ... on WP7 | Alcatel One Touch 5040x

Rep: (3)
Unlock / JailBreak / Root / etc ... on WP7

Alcatel One Touch 5040x
OS and firmware: WP 7.8 | 7.10.8862.144

Description of the problem:
Because T-shirts from 2016 cheated all users to login to a Windows Live account, then install applications from the Marketplace - is impossible. It turns out that my Alcatel (model above) has become a player / internet brick / photo soap / dialer, you can forget about applications ...
And here the most interesting begins ...

There have been actions:
But there is another option - Unlock for 2/4/10 apps (your Cap), but the fact is that the Registration program from the SDK 7.1 also uses this hapless Windows Live ID, naturally it’s an error, Chevron also doesn’t roll He sees the device, the custom firmware - in general, one can not even dream, the device was not directly so popular, the blue owl (Aiyingyong) - also can not overcome it. How can I unlock it? Are there any ways to this subject? I will accept any ways, even if it bricks, the loss is not great, the phone is clean as a spare, but you still have to use it sometimes, I would like to be able to have at least 2 applications. Maybe I forgot to specify other ways, as I tried to unlock it, if anything - I will add ...
A curtain...

Post has been editedDeath4life - 10.03.19, 16:50

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/24/19, 19:05